Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Emmanuel Emenike And Kenneth Omeruo Pictured With Friends In Turkey - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Emenike And Kenneth Omeruo Pictured With Friends In Turkey (19377 Views)

Kenneth Omeruo Pictured Training With His Chelsea Teammates / Okocha, Van Persie & Emmanuel Emenike Hang Out In Turkey(photos) / Emmanuel Emenike Buys G Wagon [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Emenike And Kenneth Omeruo Pictured With Friends In Turkey by 9jacodedgist(m): 9:00am On May 23, 2016
The former Super Eagles of Nigeria's energetic striker 'Emmanuel Emenike' shares lovely photos as he is flexing with his friends in Instanbul, Turkey.
Featured in the photos is his Super Eagles teammate Kenneth Omeruo and his friends and he said "Too Much Love for me From my People in Istanbul Turkey, Everyday Fun"

Source:http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/05/footballer-emmanuel-emenike-shares-cool.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Kenneth Omeruo Pictured With Friends In Turkey by Flexherbal(m): 9:02am On May 23, 2016
Enjoy, you worked for it.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Kenneth Omeruo Pictured With Friends In Turkey by 9jacodedgist(m): 9:02am On May 23, 2016
9jacodedgist:
The former Super Eagles of Nigeria's energetic striker 'Emmanuel Emenike' shares lovely photos as he is flexing with his friends in Instanbul, Turkey.
Featured in the photos is his Super Eagles teammate Kenneth Omeruo and his friends and he said "Too Much Love for me From my People in Istanbul Turkey, Everyday Fun"

Source:http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/05/footballer-emmanuel-emenike-shares-cool.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebaby, MissB3

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Kenneth Omeruo Pictured With Friends In Turkey by Goldienana(f): 9:04am On May 23, 2016
That's his Elder brother Ebuka. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Kenneth Omeruo Pictured With Friends In Turkey by pedrilo: 9:52am On May 23, 2016
this guy dnt look good to me. my opinion

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Kenneth Omeruo Pictured With Friends In Turkey by 9jacodedgist(m): 10:07am On May 23, 2016
pedrilo:
this guy dnt look good to me. my opinion

looks somehow weak or disturbed

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Kenneth Omeruo Pictured With Friends In Turkey by pyyxxaro: 11:24am On May 23, 2016
be like say emenike don de chop the kin indomie when majek fashek de chop

see as e eye de shine like Amaechi own
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Kenneth Omeruo Pictured With Friends In Turkey by LesbianBoy(m): 11:46am On May 23, 2016
9jacodedgist:

Too much fvcking naim cause am! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Kenneth Omeruo Pictured With Friends In Turkey by Ezedon(m): 12:20pm On May 23, 2016
I lived close to this place when i was eating turkey in Turkey

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Kenneth Omeruo Pictured With Friends In Turkey by corperscorner: 12:23pm On May 23, 2016
The head of that guy in orange tho.....

Reminds me of an old song:

'Ori rere lori mi o - (chorus) - Ori rere' grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Kenneth Omeruo Pictured With Friends In Turkey by ijaw1stson: 12:24pm On May 23, 2016
9jacodedgist:

or sick
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Kenneth Omeruo Pictured With Friends In Turkey by playboy99(m): 12:27pm On May 23, 2016
corperscorner:
The head of that guy in orange tho.....

Reminds me of an old song:

'Ori rere lori mi o - (chorus) - Ori rere' grin
EPIC grin
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Kenneth Omeruo Pictured With Friends In Turkey by Sirchi46: 12:29pm On May 23, 2016
Omo c drink o!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Kenneth Omeruo Pictured With Friends In Turkey by marshborn(m): 12:35pm On May 23, 2016
That is ebuka emenike, his elder brother.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Kenneth Omeruo Pictured With Friends In Turkey by Lucyss: 12:37pm On May 23, 2016
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Kenneth Omeruo Pictured With Friends In Turkey by Benart(m): 12:38pm On May 23, 2016
Nigerian worst player
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Kenneth Omeruo Pictured With Friends In Turkey by Young03(m): 12:40pm On May 23, 2016
and how will this photos help nijiria
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Kenneth Omeruo Pictured With Friends In Turkey by NwaNimo1(m): 12:41pm On May 23, 2016
He flopped at West Ham - they are looking for a better striker and have sent him packing.

I thinks they're going for Benteke.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Kenneth Omeruo Pictured With Friends In Turkey by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 23, 2016
S
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Kenneth Omeruo Pictured With Friends In Turkey by obailala(m): 12:42pm On May 23, 2016
9jacodedgist:

This guy doesnt look like emmanuel emenike... or are my eyes deceiving me? undecided
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Kenneth Omeruo Pictured With Friends In Turkey by 9jacodedgist(m): 12:50pm On May 23, 2016
obailala:
This guy doesnt look like emmanuel emenike... or are my eyes deceiving me? undecided

as if he is infected angry
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Kenneth Omeruo Pictured With Friends In Turkey by winj: 1:03pm On May 23, 2016
many nijja people dress like zaire guys.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Kenneth Omeruo Pictured With Friends In Turkey by fctguy: 1:19pm On May 23, 2016
pyyxxaro:
be like say emenike don de chop the kin indomie when majek fashek de chop

see as e eye de shine like Amaechi own
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Kenneth Omeruo Pictured With Friends In Turkey by Rossikk(m): 1:19pm On May 23, 2016
winj:
many nijja people dress like zaire guys.
Na wa..
And na easterners o.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Kenneth Omeruo Pictured With Friends In Turkey by amanze15(m): 2:12pm On May 23, 2016
no be joel obi be that angry make them enjoy their hard earned money
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Kenneth Omeruo Pictured With Friends In Turkey by mexcanigeo: 2:15pm On May 23, 2016
The guy in that picture is EBUKA Emenike, the immediate elder brother to Emma Emenike...
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Kenneth Omeruo Pictured With Friends In Turkey by 9jacodedgist(m): 2:26pm On May 23, 2016
Young03:
and how will this photos help nijiria

question for the gods... All the Nigerian news you have heard or read about, which one has been beneficial to Nigeria? even if they embezzle heaven and earth, you will only hear the news but won't be able to do anything. It only creates heart-attack, headache and all sorts of sicknesses for the poor which you are not excluded.
Life is too short, man, engage more in things that would bring happiness and laughter... with that, you live long
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Kenneth Omeruo Pictured With Friends In Turkey by oviejnr(m): 4:00pm On May 23, 2016
undecidedWho he Epp?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Kenneth Omeruo Pictured With Friends In Turkey by holywota: 4:52pm On May 23, 2016
Each time i see or hear of this emenike family,i would remember ogoo,chia death took my friend
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Kenneth Omeruo Pictured With Friends In Turkey by treasure2: 6:14pm On May 23, 2016
I beg remove or edit this post. This is not Emmanuel Emenike!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Kenneth Omeruo Pictured With Friends In Turkey by princejayboss: 9:22pm On May 23, 2016
Goldienana:
That's his Elder brother Ebuka. Enjoy

Who... Ebuka (ladies)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olympics: Nigeria Basketball Team Qualify For London 2012 / Edinson Cavani Charged Over Instagram Post / Chelsea Begin New Partnership With Hyundai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.