Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Is It Better To Get An Immigration Lawyer - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Better To Get An Immigration Lawyer (1454 Views)

Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians / Nigerians In India Deported As Immigration Officers Break Into Homes / Living In Cyprus As An Immigration (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Is It Better To Get An Immigration Lawyer by adaxxy: 9:07am On May 23, 2016
Good morning House ,
my family member talking about immigrating to Canada, he got a lawyer after passing the free online assessment ,
He was then requested tomake first payment which was $950 ,but then come to think of it he will still pay another $1900 as he progresses,
My concern is that is it not too much to spend on a lawyer ?
And what if he's denied in the end because he's planning to apply under provincial nominee.
I do alot of travelling myself and I do the feeling
of the forms myself but my employer provides back up documents for me so I pay for only visa fees.
Can he do the same ?
Following the checklist.
Your contribution is welcomed please
thank you.
Re: Is It Better To Get An Immigration Lawyer by justwise(m): 10:12am On May 23, 2016
Ask that question here https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/118#2624318.3786

Bytheway your family friend will be wasting his money with that immigration lawyer.. Does not sound real at all.

(1)

Australian Skilled Migration Visa / Has Anybody Here Gotten His Students Visa To South Cyprus / Study In Canada Is It Real:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.