Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

How Can I Embed Pdf In A Forum Post? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Can I Embed Pdf In A Forum Post? (1056 Views)

Kotlin For Android Developers By Antonio Leiva" Ebook(pdf). / Which Programing Language Do I Need To Create A Forum / How Do I Build A Forum Like Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Embed Pdf In A Forum Post? by OAUTemitayo: 9:59am On May 23, 2016
Gurus in the house please I need your help.
I have a forum I just started where I need to be posting daily PDF files. But the problem is I don't want people to be downloading the files except they want to, I want them to be viewing it directly on the forum once I upload it.
I am the owner of the website and will like to know if there is any chance of me doing this in another way without embedding the PDF or Excel in posts.
Thanks for your replies.
The forum was built with SMF.

(1) (Reply)

[help] Need Senior Programmers To Explain These Things For Me. / How To Remove "Powered By Blogger" From Your Blogger Blog / I Need A Very Creative Programmer In Abk To Build A Social Money Making App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.