Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,225 members, 7,807,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix (20298 Views)

Take A Look At Ifeanyi Ubah's House / Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) / Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 23, 2016
Money must be made

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by In2systemsTech(m): 1:21pm On May 23, 2016
GOOD STEP
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by NovusHomo(m): 1:21pm On May 23, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Will that cheque clear - thought his accounts were frozen?

grin grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by Moneyhatesme(m): 1:21pm On May 23, 2016
dustmalik:
How can a man who owns a club in the Anambra football league donate to the FA of that same league? If we are being honest with ourselves, we would all agree that such is not a healthy donation. The Anambra FA should have rejected it. Any where else in the world, except, of course, Africa, this would be rejected.

I expect those that are blinded by tribalism to not reason with me.
E concern uuu?? ? Na ur money??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by Jacko1(m): 1:22pm On May 23, 2016
Your pitch is so shitty

Besides just build a decent stadium of 18000 capacity comon be a complete visionary

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by Retributionn: 1:23pm On May 23, 2016
alexistaiwo:
Dear God,
You Took away my favorite Singer (Michael Jackson)
Also took away my favorite Rapper (Dagrin)
You took away my favorite Actor (Sam Loko)
Took away My favorite Comedian (Dede One Day)
God.
Am writing this to let you know that President Buhari is my Favorite President
Hope To Hear From You Soon....
YOUR son

God will take away your favorite family member

Say Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by Jacko1(m): 1:24pm On May 23, 2016
dustmalik:
How can a man who owns a club in the Anambra football league donate to the FA of that same league? If we are being honest with ourselves, we would all agree that such is not a healthy donation. The Anambra FA should have rejected it. Any where else in the world, except, of course, Africa, this would be rejected.

Also, how can you say he donated to a club he owns? Isn't that an investment?

What undue advantagr will he gain
His team plays in nigeria premier league not anambra premier league
Its a good development to me.... That 150 million will help the F.A achieve some of their goals which in no way i can fathom will benefit ifeanyi uba fc
I stand to be corrected

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by Mufasa27(m): 1:31pm On May 23, 2016
This man has contributed enormously to sport development in this country, I wish other wealthy men here in Nigeria can emulate this feat.....

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by shizzle11(m): 1:33pm On May 23, 2016
Ifeanyi Ubah gradually making inroads and taking giant strides in the development of football in anambra and Nigeria in general. Dude is a man with a large heart, his philanthropic gestures are worthy of emulation.

Kudos to the Agu Nnewi
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by fippycbk(m): 1:34pm On May 23, 2016
Ayoswit:
Ego dikwa beauriful

M n'agwa gi eziokwu grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by nkemjacob2(m): 1:34pm On May 23, 2016
All eyes away from foreign leagues let start to watch and invest on our local leagues #create jobs in 9ja. Nairaland mods pls we shud start seeing update of our local matches on front page, not only foreign leagues matches.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by blowjob: 1:36pm On May 23, 2016
alexistaiwo:
Dear God,
God.
YOUR son
NA THUNDER GO FIRE UR WHOLE FAMILY,FUSTRATED BASTARD,COWARD,SOCIAL MEDIA THUG,I BELIVE UR PARENT DON DIE...MONKEY..SAII BUHARI...
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by Mufasa27(m): 1:36pm On May 23, 2016
Keneking:
Did he disclose his source of earning?
What is the donation to Anambra FA supposed to do?
I'm sure ifeanyi ubah fc is not the only Football club in Anambra, the money can be use to develop other FC in the state, how about that?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by Reeberry: 1:42pm On May 23, 2016
alexistaiwo:
Dear God,You Took away my favorite Singer (Michael Jackson) Also took away my favorite Rapper (Dagrin)
God.
YOUR son
Foolish comment. This time might be you for wishing someone else death.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by cktheluckyman: 1:44pm On May 23, 2016
Keneking:
Did he disclose his source of earning?
What is the donation to Anambra FA supposed to do?

source of earning of a billionaire oil magnate? are you for real dude?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by cnwokike(m): 2:01pm On May 23, 2016
They will rather donate to European teams.
Integrityfarms:
If Dangote, Otedola, Indimi and Danjuma can invest in the NPFL we can be the real champions in Africa in home based football!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by rafindo(m): 2:02pm On May 23, 2016
as a loving football stakeholder in the state,I weep with great disappointment over this news.it shows to a large extent , how playful we are to been serious with important issue concerning development of football in anambra state.how can a club owner be the chairman of the state fa,it is a slap to professional governance structure. it is akin to infantino been a club owner and FIFA President.i think we are jokers in these country. though the donation is a good thing but from the wrong person.we should be championing how football clubs could be owned by communitylcity for great competition not individuals with ulterior motive.I am expecting how he his going to moral support to a great dream like ANAEDO united football club or FC Nnewi without sentiment indeed? na one chance we enter.A state full great brains but docile in majority.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by rafindo(m): 2:03pm On May 23, 2016
as a loving football stakeholder in the state,I weep with great disappointment over this news.it shows to a large extent , how playful we are to been serious with important issue concerning development of football in anambra state.how can a club owner be the chairman of the state fa,it is a slap to professional governance structure. it is akin to infantino been a club owner and FIFA President.i think we are jokers in these country. though the donation is a good thing but from the wrong person.we should be championing how football clubs could be owned by communitylcity for great competition not individuals with ulterior motive.I am expecting how he his going to give moral support to a great dream like ANAEDO united football club or FC Nnewi without sentiment indeed? na one chance we enter.A state full great brains but docile in majority.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by robosky02(m): 2:10pm On May 23, 2016
till they do what Enyimba did

they never start
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by MENFASHIONCLUB(m): 2:15pm On May 23, 2016
I thought it's reported that Ifeanyi Uba is owing Amcon and has refused to pay up loans he took from commercial banks? Kindly pardon my ignorance! I need to get answers.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by hamzeiy: 2:27pm On May 23, 2016
alexistaiwo:
Dear God, You Took away my favorite Singer (Michael Jackson) Also took away my favorite Rapper (Dagrin) You took away my favorite Actor (Sam Loko) Took away My favorite Comedian (Dede One Day) God. Am writing this to let you know that President Buhari is my Favorite President Hope To Hear From You Soon.... YOUR son
with your favourite mother and father...amen
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by Lastanza: 2:30pm On May 23, 2016
Many pipl here ar short sighted. Mr Uba is just laying his governorship ambition foundation. D money is just a loan redeemable wen he becomes the state governor.

He is just aligning wit d state government and the pipl to become d favorite after d current governor's regime.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by Xapio: 2:35pm On May 23, 2016
dustmalik:

Go and tell your fellow cow that donated $14M to US University to attend to IDPs littered everywhere in his state. Get out of here and go mind your business, your type is not wanted.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by deenee: 2:36pm On May 23, 2016
Dude is owing AMCON billions of naira and is partly responsible for the sack of quite a handful of bankers during the 2008-2010 banking crisis. We are also quick to forget how he scammed the Cosmos Maduka and was responsible for the removal of Cosmos from the board of Access Bank and write off of about 40billion naira in bad loans in 2013- 2014 thereby eroding shareholders funds in the bank.

He is also one of the oil importers responsible for the large scale subsidy fraud transactions ever recorded in the history of Nigeria and yet some Nairalanders are praising him. As rightly mentioned. It is one thing to donate, it is another for the cheque to clear.

I now understand why we can never move forward as a nation if we continue to accommodate such persons of shady and crafty character. In developed nations, personalities that have committed just one tenth of what this man has done don't even get to see the light of the day. The other day he worked into a live match and slapped the referee.

We still have a long way to go. Our emancipation is more of a mental one than physical. God bless Nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by Ohaneche(m): 2:37pm On May 23, 2016
alexistaiwo:
Dear God,
God.
YOUR son
One of the few small-minded bigots going about destroying the good Image of Ndi Igbo
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by EbukaLive(m): 2:47pm On May 23, 2016
Jacko1:

What undue advantagr will he gain
His team plays in nigeria premier league not anambra premier league
Its a good development to me.... That 150 million will help the F.A achieve some of their goals which in no way i can fathom will benefit ifeanyi uba fc
I stand to be corrected

His team will compete in the Anambra FA Cup organised by the Anambra FA. Just saying tho
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by rossi49ja(m): 3:09pm On May 23, 2016
dustmalik:

You are actually the one that is blinded by hate. The cheque plaque clearly read 'Pay Anambra State Football Association' not 'Ifeanyi Ubah FC'.
How does that translate to him funding his club? He funded the FA not his club. Besides his club plays in the NPFL and not the Anambra league.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 23, 2016
Ohaneche:

One of the few small-minded bigots going about destroying the good Image of Ndi Igbo
are u okay at all? who told u am from your pathetic militant rebel ethnic group
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by mrjayval007(m): 3:14pm On May 23, 2016
You lack chill o grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by kabnafs(m): 3:43pm On May 23, 2016
God might even take you first. Be wise boy and knw wat to wish.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by Ohaneche(m): 3:48pm On May 23, 2016
alexistaiwo:

are u okay at all? who told u am from your pathetic militant rebel ethnic group
Bia this ethnic Bigot, You sound confused.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by mikron(m): 4:12pm On May 23, 2016
is that the eva carneiro of ifeanyi ubah FC in the 1st pic?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Union Bank And Zenith Bank Deny Acquisition Rumour / Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira / What Is The Best Business To Start Having Low Capital In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.