Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) (38075 Views)

Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha / Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US / Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) by owukpa(m): 10:13am On May 23, 2016
It was a beautiful reunion for estranged band mates and kinsmen, Innocent Ujah Idibia (2baba) and Austine Garuba Ahmedu (Blackface) in the city of Abuja on Sunday.

IDOMA VOICE reports that two warring brothers of the defunct Planthasun Boyz fame put aside their differences and united to fight against the killings of Idoma people in Agatu area of Benue State.

2baba, as Idibia is fondly called led other music stars from the Idoma enclave and beyond in an epoch-making concert tagged Agatu Peace Concert on Sunday.

The event, packaged by One Idoma Initiative was graced by big wigs in the entertainment industry, particularly the Idoma land.

Speaking shortly before his performance, Innocent, a native of Okpokwu called on the relevant authorities to end the unnecessary killings in the Idoma community.

“"All we are saying is one love. Make una no dey kill my people again. Meeh! This Don too much. We need peace in our land and nation. No to killings. One love.
“On behalf of myself and my brother, Blackface I donate N500k to rebuild the ravaged Agatu community.

On his party, Blackface, who hailed from Agatu threatened that if the relevant authorities fail to do the needful, his people would be forced to defend themselves.

“Thank you all for the love and supports for my people back in Agatu. I am from Agatu and we are one united people. Please, the relevant authorities should end the unnecessary killings in my country home before we begin to defend ourselves. You know what that means. Thank you for the donations.”

http://www.idomavoice.com/2016/05/tuface-idibia-blackface-reunite-donate.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) by menstrualpad: 1:45pm On May 23, 2016
They need only weapons.

12 Likes

Re: Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) by gisthit: 1:45pm On May 23, 2016
Re: Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 23, 2016
e
Re: Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) by FisifunKododada: 1:46pm On May 23, 2016
cool
Re: Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) by justi4jesu(f): 1:46pm On May 23, 2016
Good news.
Re: Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) by Wuuworld(m): 1:46pm On May 23, 2016
We are sons and daughters of LOVE.

So let LOVE lead!!!
Nice one guys..

I SAY NO TO IDOMA MASSACRE AND UNLAWFUL HUMILATIONS..

5 Likes

Re: Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 23, 2016
Today's my buff day abeg make una pour me water and Zobo grin

116 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) by Integrityfarms(m): 1:47pm On May 23, 2016
The menace of the Libyans in the Idoma community is heartrending indeed! Thanks to the silence of their Life Patron!

5 Likes

Re: Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) by MosakuAW(m): 1:47pm On May 23, 2016
“On behalf of myself and my brother, Blackface
I donate N500k to rebuild the ravaged Agatu
community.

Who donated the 500k in particular? I guessed na 2baba just to cover up for Blackface or what? because the statement above say: "On behalf" and later says "I". If they truly donated the money together, its suppose to be "We". Anyways, dem try.

All we need is One love oooooo.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) by QTEST007(m): 1:48pm On May 23, 2016
I thought self-defense is a natural instinct, and that it's permissible all over the world, why now issue it as a threat.

4 Likes

Re: Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) by chiedu7: 1:48pm On May 23, 2016
Make dem use dem influence ask B00hari to call ein boyz to order.

The north is more concerned about IPOB and NDA, new while the Fulani herdsmen dey kill and not one northerner dey condemn am.

Well I hope Nigerians are enjoying the Change

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) by donvicky2007: 1:48pm On May 23, 2016
That's good
Re: Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) by sugarbeesmith(m): 1:48pm On May 23, 2016
500k ? watin happen too all the millions wey 2baba get?

8 Likes

Re: Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) by EmmaOgbu(m): 1:48pm On May 23, 2016
Na just to equip ur people with guns to defend themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) by ikbnice(m): 1:48pm On May 23, 2016
sai tubaba
Re: Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) by hahn(m): 1:48pm On May 23, 2016
See as nature take hold black face for kidney undecided

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) by gglimited: 1:48pm On May 23, 2016
nice.......Make they go villa,go tell that nothing for good President
Re: Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 23, 2016
S
Re: Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) by edlion57(m): 1:49pm On May 23, 2016
V
Re: Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 23, 2016
Well done, Benue People. Before na football match now na show.

Fulani dey kill you. Instead of looking for ways to defend yourself, Una dey dance while Fulanis dey plan another attack.

Wetin 500k wan rebuild? If if una use am build house, Fulani's go come tomorrow, Burn am and kill 16 people join.

When will Nigerians wise up

3 Likes

Re: Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) by ikbnice(m): 1:49pm On May 23, 2016
and then when they were hustling, now they can donate money.
Baba God go bless our hustle too.
click LIKE if you believe.

16 Likes

Re: Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) by Doncute(m): 1:49pm On May 23, 2016
Tot dem be dey beef. Chai, all dese celebs using our brains to increase their popularity.
Re: Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) by remola04(m): 1:49pm On May 23, 2016
Kk
Re: Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) by Raymysterio(m): 1:50pm On May 23, 2016
Blackface face really black ooo!!! Well, it's called, knowing thyself...lol grin
Re: Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) by maxwelloweezy(m): 1:50pm On May 23, 2016
Hmmm I know say na 2face bring all the whole 500k while egbon blackface join body after all we are brothers from Idoma the Plantation boys @ least una epp.

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) by Pavore9: 1:51pm On May 23, 2016
It is good to remember home.
Re: Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) by aimuan(m): 1:52pm On May 23, 2016
Nice gesture though.but can 500k rebuild a community?

2 Likes

Re: Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) by Wuuworld(m): 1:52pm On May 23, 2016
Lacomus:
Today's my buff day abeg make una pour me water and Zobo grin

Happy birthday brother,
Age with grace
More zeros to your bank alert.
#Nairalanderscares!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life / Adaeze Oputa Stuns In Thread Hairstyle / Kaffy Puts Up Sexy Stage Performance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.