Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY (9419 Views)

How Did You Make It In Life? / How I Can Help You Make Money Online (see How It Works) / My Dorm Room In China. Hustler Life In China. (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by OCTAVO: 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
No pictures here angry
Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by Webleonaides(m): 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
OCTAVO:
No pictures here angry
Why don't you share yours bro...
Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by sunnymimo(m): 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
Just started rev share

Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by Webleonaides(m): 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
Great
Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by Webleonaides(m): 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
Guys please share with a picture...that would be alot descriptive.
Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by warrenweste(m): 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
Great thread
Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by onstelly(f): 8:18am On Jun 22, 2016
Webleonaides:
Guys please share with a picture...that would be alot descriptive.
Hello good morning
Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by Capitano1(m): 11:07am On Jun 22, 2016
I sell genuine PAYPAL funds.

Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by dtruseeker(m): 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
ExplicitContent:
Jewelries
Online freelancing
please sir help me with d guide on mini importation dtruseeker@gmail.com. thanks
Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by menme: 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
I have a beauty salon; I also sell brazillian wool from cairo in bulk. You may contact me on WhatsApp 08183333446 smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by Webleonaides(m): 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
menme:
I have a beauty salon; I also sell brazillian wool from cairo in bulk. You may contact me on WhatsApp 08183333446 smiley smiley
How much do u make weekly dear?
Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by menme: 9:58am On Jun 23, 2016
smiley
Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by menme: 10:00am On Jun 23, 2016
Webleonaides:

How much do u make weekly dear?

It depends .....there are good, normal and bad days. Ranging from 10-30k. Also high months like nov and dec....but that's for the service. The retail is a different ball game.

1 Like

Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by johnnobles: 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
I make and sell soaps and after shave. I am into binary options. I give online /offline trainings on all.

Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by Webleonaides(m): 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
menme:

It depends .....there are good, normal and bad days. Ranging from 10-30k. Also high months like nov and dec....but that's for the service. The retail is a different ball game.
impressive...wow opportunities are bound o. keep it up dear.
Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by Webleonaides(m): 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
johnnobles:
I make and sell soaps and after shave. I am into binary options. I give online /offline trainings on all.
Nice one man.
Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nice
Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by iHart(m): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
cmonek:
I am into Graphics designing and printing majorly.. I fix laptops and desktop computers as well as laptops..
Weekends, I surf the net alot and will love to learn about some online free lancing hustles which will be a good weekend source of income too.. I greet you all.
Cmonek
chidiebere I sight you
Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by codedlee(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
We provide solutions such as :-
• Responsive Web Design
• Custom Logo Design
• Custom CMS (Content Management System)
• Ecommerce Website Design
• Full SEO Services
• Pay-Per-Click Advertising Campaigns
• Design & Set-up Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+)
• Creative web design and development

Our on the Shelves Solutions :-

• Custom ERP & CRM Solutions
• Human Resource Management Software’s
• Customized Application Development
• Mobile Apps Development (Android, iPhone, Windows, etc.)

We appreciate you let us know of your interest, to know more about our work process & methodology. We are also available online for discussion about Project needs over Skype @vitalis2020. WhatsApp or call- +2349098186899 or email- nwokolovitalis1990@gmail.com
Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by LKO(m): 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
My workshop... Where I work, where I chop, where I ball and where I love...
I'm a music producer (still learning tho).
I'm a freelancer offering audio and video (beginner) services online.
I produce audio adverts and intros for businesses and programmes.

Beautiful studio. How can one go about producing a demo tape of five minutes for a radio presenter job? Thanks.
Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:11am On Jul 09, 2016
LKO:

Beautiful studio. How can one go about producing a demo tape of five minutes for a radio presenter job? Thanks.

What your employer will look out for is the fluency, confidence and composure in your vocals ...
Basically, you will need to polish your spoken English and accuracy against presentation and conversation tests...

For the demo, all you need do is to record a very professional presentation sample relating to the program you are applying for...

You have to make some research on how similar programs are anchored, design a write up of your own sample program, study it and familiarize yourself with it, then hit the studio to record with with great charisma

1 Like

Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by tsinepa: 6:37am On Jul 09, 2016
benz33:

I am a marketer, publicist and I also operate a car wash business.... 08037224118

Can u give me more info abt car Wash business sir?
Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by mubitechnology: 10:42am On Jul 09, 2016
am blogger at techarewa blog,Wordpress developer and digital marketer.
Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by FuckYou: 11:39am On Jul 09, 2016
ExplicitContent:

What skills do you have? What service can you offer? What talent have you got ? Anything you good at doing,there are available platforms online you can render your service and get paid.
I'm interested in those things you mentioned... pls can u send me the guild too... a.matthew2013@gmail.com
Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by LKO(m): 11:56am On Jul 09, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

What your employer will look out for is the fluency, confidence and composure in your vocals ...
Basically, you will need to polish your spoken English and accuracy against presentation and conversation tests...

For the demo, all you need do is to record a very professional presentation sample relating to the program you are applying for...

You have to make some research on how similar programs are anchored, design a write up of your own sample program, study it and familiarize yourself with it, then hit the studio to record with with great charisma

Many thanks for the comprehensive lecture. You have a rough idea of how much it would cost to make the five minutes recording in a studio? Can't the recording be done with a smart phone using an application to save cost? Thanks.
Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
LKO:

Many thanks for the comprehensive lecture. You have a rough idea of how much it would cost to make the five minutes recording in a studio? Can't the recording be done with a smart phone using an application to save cost? Thanks.

For a demo to be submitted? You Wann use a phone? Nawa o...
If you're in Abeokuta, I could handle it for you cheaply
Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by LKO(m): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

For a demo to be submitted? You Wann use a phone? Nawa o...
If you're in Abeokuta, I could handle it for you cheaply

LOL at nawa o. Ogbeni money nor dey na. I m in Warri. I don't need one now. Help with rough estimate of how much it would cost. Thanks.
Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by cmonek(m): 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
iHart:
chidiebere I sight you
Baba, I sight you sir. Do have a nice weekend sir..

1 Like

Re: The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY by cmonek(m): 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
ExplicitContent:

Sorry have been busy. Your mail. Will forward a guide to u
Oga sir. I greet you baba. am yet to receive the mail sir. here is my email add... sommylulusdawn@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ostrich Farming In Nigeria / How Profitable Is Investing N500,000 In Blogging? / Gas Supply From Nigeria To Ghana, Others Drops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.