Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,896 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:29 AM

Top 5 Sexiest Miss Nairaland. Pics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Sexiest Miss Nairaland. Pics (5922 Views)

41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) / No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Sexiest Miss Nairaland. Pics by ireneony(f): 12:54pm On May 23, 2016
I can see the retards are here cheesy
Some people life are worthless grin
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Miss Nairaland. Pics by Odunharry(m): 12:59pm On May 23, 2016
cheesy
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Miss Nairaland. Pics by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 23, 2016
ireneony:
I can see the retards are here cheesy Some people life are worthless grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Sexiest Miss Nairaland. Pics by Mediapace: 1:13pm On May 23, 2016
Nice d.pics , where you put eyes before

Hope shey it isn't all the work of foundation
lanicky:

Thanks a lot smiley

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Sexiest Miss Nairaland. Pics by Obike10: 1:25pm On May 23, 2016
bedguy:
Mimzy ti take over.
Any list without her on it is void.

Where is her curves?
This gal is not even fine undecided

5 Likes

Re: Top 5 Sexiest Miss Nairaland. Pics by jubrealguy(m): 5:31pm On May 23, 2016
ireneony:
I can see the retards are here cheesy Some people life are worthless grin
don't u think dats just too much
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Miss Nairaland. Pics by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 23, 2016
bedguy:
Mimzy ti take over.
Any list without her on it is void.

Obike10:

Where is her curves?

Err.. Egbon obike, if you want the curves and beauty, I have brought it to your doorstep cheesy

Mimzy's got this! cheesycheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Sexiest Miss Nairaland. Pics by bedguy(m): 6:31pm On May 23, 2016
Obike10:

Where is her curves?
Nobody in your entire village can compete with her dog in any beauty contest. Onye ara!

7 Likes

Re: Top 5 Sexiest Miss Nairaland. Pics by Obike10: 6:36pm On May 23, 2016
bedguy:

Nobody in your entire village can compete with her dog in any beauty contest. Onye ara!

I don't blame you. Your whole generations are ugly, that's why this average looking girl is freaking you. Mumu!

8 Likes

Re: Top 5 Sexiest Miss Nairaland. Pics by Obike10: 6:37pm On May 23, 2016
MondeLuv:

Err.. Egbon obike, if you want the curves and beauty, I have brought it to your doorstep cheesy

Mimzy's got this! cheesycheesy

Good luck.
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Miss Nairaland. Pics by bedguy(m): 6:52pm On May 23, 2016
Obike10:

I don't blame you. Your whole generations are ugly, that's why this average looking girl is freaking you. Mumu!
Fvcktard, get your sister or girlfriend to contest let's See. I suspect you're gay because your type would rather find fellow guys attractive. God help your miserable life.

5 Likes

Re: Top 5 Sexiest Miss Nairaland. Pics by Smellymouth: 6:56pm On May 23, 2016
Fynestboi:
Jisos.

grin grin

Op you sure? This picture? Contested for Miss?

cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

Na Miss CediLand she contest for grin cheesy

Re: Top 5 Sexiest Miss Nairaland. Pics by Obike10: 7:08pm On May 23, 2016
bedguy:
Fvcktard, get your sister or girlfriend to contest let's See. I suspect you're gay because your type would rather find fellow guys attractive. God help your miserable life.

You can keep on barking like the dog you are. It doesn't change the fact that the girl is average looking.

6 Likes

Re: Top 5 Sexiest Miss Nairaland. Pics by MUVA(m): 7:54pm On May 23, 2016
bedguy:
There's no need to exchange words with him, he will never see things your way. The reason is below.

Obike10:
This op is a real goat. Ivyy is too hot for you to handle.
Bro, you don't have to downplay others if you feel your candidate is better. Let nairalanders decide.

N1one kindly look into this pls, we don't need frictions like these.

5 Likes

Re: Top 5 Sexiest Miss Nairaland. Pics by bedguy(m): 10:31am On May 24, 2016
MUVA:
There's no need to exchange words with him, he will never see things your way. The reason is below.
Oh boss, how could I have forgotten that the most tested and trusted means for other campaign team to get attention and popularity for their contestants is by m@sturbating on Mimzy's thread. Before it was team Lanicky, then ezepromoe and that his hoe of a contestant and the latest attention seeking Ivyy group of dogs. Hurricane Mimzy, you have a whole lot of work to do. Too many haters.

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Sexiest Miss Nairaland. Pics by Obike10: 10:45am On May 24, 2016
MUVA:

Bro, you don't have to downplay others if you feel your candidate is better. Let nairalanders decide.

[
bedguy
I don't believe it that you call this thing a beauty queen. Just your popularity, that's what is pushing you a bit up, if not you don't stand the chance to scale the first round because you've got the worst look amongst the contestants. So you're the supposed competitor to Mimzy? Let's tell ourselves some truth here. Do you think you are fit to contest even with Mimzy's dogs? I know you'll be bitter all night about my post, that's what truth is all about. It's never sweet to gulp. Please take a look at what a beauty queen should look like and tell yourself the truth if you're worthy to remain in this contest.

I think you should direct your speech to your team.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Sexiest Miss Nairaland. Pics by Obike10: 10:48am On May 24, 2016
bedguy:

Oh boss, how could I have forgotten that the most tested and trusted means for other campaign team to get attention and popularity for their contestants is by m@sturbating on Mimzy's thread. Before it was team Lanicky, then ezepromoe and that his hoe of a contestant and the latest attention seeking Ivyy group of dogs. Hurricane Mimzy, you have a whole lot of work to do. Too many haters.

Mumu!

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Sexiest Miss Nairaland. Pics by bedguy(m): 10:54am On May 24, 2016
Obike10:

[

That was for that ugly looking contestant, La something something, whose team is giving her unnecessary hype. She looks like a popular akara seller in my neighborhood. But for your Ivyy, you know she isn't getting to the finals, I can bet it. We're not even sure if she has anything upstairs asides carrying that her heavily pancaked face.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Sexiest Miss Nairaland. Pics by MUVA(m): 10:56am On May 24, 2016
bedguy:

Your point is well noted bro but please tone down a little on the harsh words so it doesn't seem like we're as savage as our detractors.

Does your pm work?
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Miss Nairaland. Pics by MUVA(m): 10:58am On May 24, 2016
Obike10:

[
Your grievances have been noted. Anything else?
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Miss Nairaland. Pics by anthoniosp(m): 11:00am On May 24, 2016
Fynestboi:
Jisos.

grin grin

Op you sure? This picture? Contested for Miss?
guy guy guy..come And chop knuckle..you just chook hand for my eye
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Miss Nairaland. Pics by Obike10: 11:01am On May 24, 2016
bedguy:
That was for that ugly looking contestant, La something something, whose team is giving her unnecessary hype. She looks like a popular akara seller in my neighborhood. But for your Ivyy, you know she isn't getting to the finals, I can bet it. We're not even sure if she has anything upstairs asides carrying that her heavily pancaked face.

My ivyy undecided

Are you sure really wanna do this?
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Miss Nairaland. Pics by anthoniosp(m): 11:03am On May 24, 2016
bedguy:

You dey fall guys hand ooh..you be campaign person ...you sopoz don plan out how to handle rash comments..no b how to use take handle matters b dis

I know say him do bad but two of Una dey fall guys hand..I swear
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Miss Nairaland. Pics by Obike10: 11:07am On May 24, 2016
MUVA:

Your grievances have been noted. Anything else?

Never mind.
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Miss Nairaland. Pics by MUVA(m): 11:32am On May 24, 2016
Obike10:

Never mind.
Good.
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Miss Nairaland. Pics by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 24, 2016
MUVA:

N1one kindly look into this pls, we don't need frictions like these.

Okay I will.
But I really don't understand what ivyy has got to do with 2 guys fighting.
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Miss Nairaland. Pics by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 24, 2016
[s]
bedguy:
That was for that ugly looking contestant, La something something, whose team is giving her unnecessary hype. She looks like a popular akara seller in my neighborhood[/s]. But for your Ivyy, you know she isn't getting to the finals, I can bet it. [s]We're not even sure if she has anything upstairs asides carrying that her heavily pancaked face[/s].

No I don't know and please don't bet on it.
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Miss Nairaland. Pics by MUVA(m): 2:24pm On May 24, 2016
N1one:

Okay I will.
But I really don't understand what ivyy has got to do with 2 guys fighting.

The obike guy happens to be pro-ivy. That's why I brought you into it, not Ivy.
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Miss Nairaland. Pics by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 24, 2016
MUVA:

The obike guy happens to be pro-ivy. That's why I brought you into it, not Ivy.

Aha ok.
Obike is kolo, just as bedguy.
No mind them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos) / Photos: If You Were At This Beach, What Would You Have Been Looking At? / Every Woman You Know Does These Things In The Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.