Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,775 members, 7,798,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered (19315 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Uncovers $137m Fraud In NNPC / $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report / BREAKING: Nigeria Uncovers Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by midolian(m): 11:50am On May 23, 2016
The Nigeria oil and gas as well as the solid minerals sectors Nigerian Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative NEITI audit report for 2013 has been published.

The Minister of Solid Minerals and Chairman of the NEITI Board, Kayode Fayemi, said the audit, which focused on all aspects of the extractive industries, showed that total revenue flows into the Federation Account from the oil and gas sector in 2013 was about $58.07 billion.

The figure represented about eight per cent decline
when compared to the $62.9 billion realised in 2012.
Mr. Fayemi said the decline was attributed to the drop in oil and gas sales following divestment of federation equity in some oil mining leases, OMLs, crude oil losses as a result of destruction of production facilities, pipelines vandalism and crude oil theft.

Details of the report revealed that the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC and its sub-units during the year either lost or refused to remit a total of N2.23 trillion, consisting
$9.75 billion and N378.67 billion, to the federation account as earnings from various aspects its operations in 2013.

Details later…

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/203908-breaking-nigeria-uncovers-fresh-n2-23trillion-fraud-nnpc.html

1 Like

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by andresia(m): 11:53am On May 23, 2016
Midolian, does that mean that the money for renovation of aso rock will increase to like 20billion?

11 Likes

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by gisthit: 11:53am On May 23, 2016
All these politicians are 419.

For more information+pics visit http://www.gisthit.com/2016/05/fresh-n223trillion-fraud-in-nnpc.html

1 Like

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by midolian(m): 11:55am On May 23, 2016
God! I use this moment to request a big favor from you. Just eliminate all these pipu. In fact, wipe this country from the surface of the earth and relocate me to zimbabwe.

andresia:
Midolian, does that mean that the money for renovation of aso rock will increase to like 20billion?
lame!

Where is the correlation? angry

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by talktonase(m): 11:56am On May 23, 2016
I am tired of hearing this govt recovering stolen funds and uncovering misapropriated monies.Out of all the money in TSA and the monies recovered our economy is on the brink of recession.WHO ALL THIS MONEY DON EPP?

29 Likes

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by doctokwus: 11:59am On May 23, 2016
Jonathan shud be extradited immediately,tied to the stakes,shot on both legs and paraded in the streets of otuoke.
His cluelessness and daftness defies all logic .

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by dunkem21(m): 12:00pm On May 23, 2016
The person above me is pained grin

I want somebody to calculate how much NNPC has lost since the return of militancy ..

All energy should be channeled towards resolving this issue instead of boring us with rhetorics cool

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by LesbianBoy(m): 12:01pm On May 23, 2016
What does this OP do for a living sef? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by andresia(m): 12:02pm On May 23, 2016
midolian:
God!

lame!

Where is the correlation? angry

no Vex. I hear say presidency wan spend 2.3billion to renovate aso rock. I have been tensed since hearing this news hoping it's just another rubbish from the nasty wailers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by LesbianBoy(m): 12:02pm On May 23, 2016
doctokwus:
Jonathan shud be extradited immediately,tied to the stakes,shot on both legs and paraded in the streets of otuoke.
undecided

20 Likes

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by beGOOD4aba(m): 12:16pm On May 23, 2016
continue uncovering while d masses continue suffering

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by Ezedon(m): 12:16pm On May 23, 2016
In Nigeria we'll only hear the story

1 Like

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:16pm On May 23, 2016
Thunder fire una
Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by Integrityfarms(m): 12:16pm On May 23, 2016
Who thinks that this news isn't appetizing?

5 Likes

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 23, 2016
How many ad been Jailed so far , leave corruption abeg attend to issues on ground

5 Likes

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by OneManLegion(m): 12:17pm On May 23, 2016
I know that in spite of the overwhelming evidence of corruption of humongous proportions in the previous government, a lot of people who are related to Jonathan only through ethno-regional ties will leap to the defense of this out and out rape of our collective patrimony while craftily shifting narrative to our current economic straits under Buhari's rigid leadership.

What confounds me is that these folks did not share of the spoils so their recalcitrant stance against the anti-corruption stance of PMB is, to say the least, puzzling.

talktonase:
I am tired of hearing this govt recovering stolen funds and uncovering misapropriated monies.Out of all the money in TSA and the monies recovered our economy is on the brink of recession.WHO ALL THIS MONEY DON EPP?

This guy claims he's from Benin Republic, yet he won't face his country and focus his superior political analysis skills there.

Mtcheew. Benin republic that is so small, all Beninoise can't fill a Dangote truck.

Una sef dey talk.

6 Likes

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by blazetitov: 12:17pm On May 23, 2016
doctokwus:

Farabale, Cutting off the head is not the solution to an headache.

1 Like

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by Originality007: 12:17pm On May 23, 2016
undecided
Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by Cocoyamu: 12:17pm On May 23, 2016
Fresh N2.23 trillion Lies propagated by the Broom wanding witches party..

Just Kontunu.... undecided

17 Likes

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by hausameat: 12:18pm On May 23, 2016
Thanks to Almighty God that this time the amouth mentioned is in Naira and it is quite small. This is very unusual of Buhari's apc. I expect this figures in Pounds and trillions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 23, 2016
Jonathan sef embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by Integrityfarms(m): 12:19pm On May 23, 2016
doctokwus:

What do you need to go and get him yourself, I wouldn't mind providing!

#keeptalkingtrash

2 Likes

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by RedCapChief(m): 12:19pm On May 23, 2016
I'm tired of all this gist.

1 Like

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by Safemode(m): 12:20pm On May 23, 2016
no comment.
Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by amuokuko: 12:20pm On May 23, 2016
Pls when would FG uncover the solution to the imminent economic crash

I don tire for the uncovering wey nobody don go jail...

5 Likes

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by free2ryhme: 12:20pm On May 23, 2016
Articles of this nature makes my spirit boils, soul angry and mind scream.

Father in heaven destroy these people. Lord, they have caused a lot of suffering in this country.

Only a handful of wicked men are making lives miserable for millions. God of elijah answer by fire oooooo

3 Likes

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by Young03(m): 12:21pm On May 23, 2016
are u serious?
Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by bettercreature(m): 12:23pm On May 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by zinaunreal(m): 12:24pm On May 23, 2016
adeekiti:
How many ad been Jailed so far , leave corruption abeg attend to issues on ground
na only u talk sense for this thread. I think people should get on with their lives.

1 Like

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 23, 2016
Diezani Madueke comes to mind grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alkali Mohammed Mamu Arraigned By EFCC For Collecting N5.9m Bribe / US Cuts Nigerian Oil Imports By 11.67 Million Barrels / Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.