Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers (44974 Views)

"I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by examhall3: 11:53am On May 23, 2016
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by examhall3: 11:54am On May 23, 2016
no no no this is unbelievable

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Lovelynature(m): 11:57am On May 23, 2016
Make hin kwontinue
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 12:05pm On May 23, 2016
Whatever gets the kinks off his back grin
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by ehispapa(m): 12:07pm On May 23, 2016
he is even slow. In south africa, sex is more cheaper than air

6 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 12:10pm On May 23, 2016
ehispapa:
he is even slow. In south africa, sex is more cheaper than air

Dont talk crap. Didnt your own Calabar hoes cut down prices to a record low? An equivalent of a loaf of bread here in SA. Shut your trap!

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:21pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

Dont talk crap. Didnt your own Calabar hoes cut down prices to a record low? An equivalent of a loaf of bread here in SA. Shut your trap!

Hogwash! The supposed prices are relative to the currency value of the naira.

CASUAL SEX is so common place in South Africa no-one considers it worth paying for. Maybe they throw stipends at the ubiquitous lurking sex-hawkers on every street corner in South Africa.

South Africa is the HIV/AIDS capital of Africa!

Soon you'd come up with a reality show called "SOUTH AFRICA HAS GOT HEALTHY PEOPLE" just to find the very few persons without STDs. Good luck with that.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by ivyy(f): 12:23pm On May 23, 2016
The look on his face is so funny. cheesy

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 12:46pm On May 23, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Hogwash! The supposed prices are relative to the currency value of the naira.

CASUAL SEX is so common place in South Africa no-one considers it worth paying for. Maybe they throw stipends at the ubiquitous lurking sex-hawkers on every street corner in South Africa.

South Africa is the HIV/AIDS capital of Africa!

Soon you'd come up with a reality show called "SOUTH AFRICA HAS GOT HEALTHY PEOPLE" just to find the very few persons without STDs. Good luck with that.

Who gives a jack diddly squat about the technicalities? Cheap sex is cheap sex. Oh, how I love how you're such pretenders & hypocrites of the highest degree. So there's no casual sex in your country? What do you call prostitution then? Does everyone know their HIV status? You talk like we dont know what really goes on over there. Yes, South Africans love sex. Love it a lot. But we dont hide under lies, pretence & a shroud of religion unlike you lots, that's the difference.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

hahaha! You didn't just say that? am rolling on the floor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:57pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

Who gives a jack diddly squat about the technicalities? Cheap sex is cheap sex. Oh, how I love how you're such pretenders & hypocrites of the highest degree. So there's no casual sex in your country? Does everyone know their HIV status? You talk like we dont know what really goes on over there. Yes, South Africans love sex. Love it a lot. But we dont hide under lies, pretence & a shroud of religion unlike you lots, that's the difference.

You want statistics? Trust me, I'm willing to go the whole mile.

It's not hypocrisy - it's what it is. South-Africans have no inhibitions like other humans - they mate like drugged raccoons. Prostitution and car-jacking are the aspirations of every South-African girl or boy...except in cases where they end up as servile tools of those of Caucasiod descent - your masters.

Have you ever wondered why South-Africans are portrayed as dancing, happy-go-lucky simpletons in movies and recounts? It's because you're no better than circus lower primates.

43 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 1:09pm On May 23, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

It's not hypocrisy - it's what it is. South-Africans have no inhibitions like other humans - they mate like drugged raccoons. Prostitution and car-jacking are the aspirations of every South-African girl or boy...except in cases where they end up as servile tools of those of Caucasiod descent - your masters.

Have you ever wondered why South-Africans are portrayed as dancing, happy-go-lucky simpletons in movies and recounts? It's because you're no better than circus lower primates.

What statistics are you talking about?

I promised myself that I wont get into these kinds of brawls anymore. But tell me one thing, how will everything you just said lower the petrol price in your country? How will it stop you from using a generator in 2016? The primates have 24hr electricity. Who is living in a jungle now?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 23, 2016
hmmn....punkyv let's be good friends....
PunkyV:

Who gives a jack diddly squat about the technicalities? Cheap sex is cheap sex. Oh, how I love how you're such pretenders & hypocrites of the highest degree. So there's no casual sex in your country? What do you call prostitution then? Does everyone know their HIV status? You talk like we dont know what really goes on over there. Yes, South Africans love sex. Love it a lot. But we dont hide under lies, pretence & a shroud of religion unlike you lots, that's the difference.
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaroLyner(f): 1:18pm On May 23, 2016
with his drooling dog face

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:19pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

What statistics are you talking about?

I promised myself that I wont get in these kinds of brawls anymore. But tell me one thing, how will everything you just said lower the petrol price in your country
We PRODUCE it. We're getting on just fine.

Pray tell, how will this argument save the hundreds of miners who die getting trapped underground yearly or the fact that you're still discriminated against by Caucasiods in a country you call "your own" like the Aborigines of Australia?

How will it stop the fact that you'd likely be mugged as you turn a street corner trying to dodge flying bullets from a gang war/car-jacking gone awry?

How will it change the fact that everyone in your hood maintains a loud silence 'cause all the girls you grew up with sold their bodies to strangers in alley ways at some point in exchange for stipends to buy second-hand Chinese-made stilettos?

You don't have 24-hour electricity in every part of South Africa - it's limited to the city centers.

Most parts of South Africa are sprawling slums!

Heck! THE BIGGEST SLUM IN THE WORLD IS IN South AFRICA :

http://borgenproject.org/5-largest-slums-world/

By the way, everytime a movie or book about African jungles is made the focus is on South Africa. Go figure!

[/b]

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by aregal: 1:35pm On May 23, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Pray tell, how will this argument save the hundreds of miners who die getting trapped underground yearly or the fact that you're still discriminated against by Caucasiods in a country you call "your own" like the Aborigines of Australia?

How will it stop the fact that you'd likely be mugged as you turn a street corner trying to dodge flying bullets from a gang war/car-jacking gone awry?

How will it change the fact that everyone in your hood maintains a loud silence 'cause all the girls you grew up with sold their bodies to strangers in alley ways at some point in exchange for stipends to buy second-hand Chinese-made stilettos?
Is that why so many Nigerians are daily seeking advice on Nairaland on how to get South African to visas?

You don't have 24-hour electricity in every part of South Africa - it's limited to the city centers.

borgenproject.org/5-largest-slums-world/

By the way, everytime a movie or book about African jungles are made the focus is on South Africa. Go figure!

[/b]

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 1:40pm On May 23, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

http://borgenproject.org/5-largest-slums-world/

By the way, everytime a movie or book about African jungles is made the focus is on South Africa. Go figure!

[/b]

LMFAO. Delusional. This all hilarious coming from someone who ducks bombs every other day. Talking of prejudice, arent you the ones discriminating against one another in your own country?

Nature books focus on SA because we have beautiful wildlife grin

There is 24hr electricity everywhere, btw. Keep reaching. Cant address all the lies because frankly I dont give a damn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:43pm On May 23, 2016
aregal:
Is that why so many Nigerians are seeking visa to South Africa?

It's simple - some of us have realized South Africans would rather burgle homes and steal cars than think up something innovative so we go over there to fill in the voids.

Little wonder why most retail shops in South Africa owned by blacks are chiefly Nigerian. While you're getting chased by the police, we're steady chasing and getting the Rands...and in your faces.

We outsmarted you in your own country that you started a revolution to get Nigerians out of your country last year. But we are going nowhere - someone has to sell you muffins when you get out of jail, right?

34 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by aregal: 1:43pm On May 23, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Is that why so many Nigerians are daily seeking advice on Nairaland on how to get South African visa? I bet that is also why so many Nigerians are applying to study in South African univerisities. And the hundreds of thousands of Nigerians that have settled in SA, why are they not returning home if SA is such a horrible place?!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by StPete: 1:51pm On May 23, 2016
aregal:

Is that why so many Nigerians are daily seeking advice on Nairaland on how to get South African visa? I bet that is also why so many Nigerians are applying to study in South African univerisities. And the hundreds of thousands of Nigerians that have settled in SA, why are they not returning home if SA is such a horrible place?!!!

Pls don't say more, you've already lost out

19 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Marlvin(m): 1:51pm On May 23, 2016
aregal:

Helo, ain't we forgetting something here, Apartheid, genocide ?

I rather exchange a southafrican visa for a movie ticket.

7 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Marlvin(m): 1:52pm On May 23, 2016
StPete:

Pls don't say more, you've already lost out

you can imagine the garbage she /he just spewed .

#laughable.

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:54pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

LMFAO. Delusional. This all hilarious coming from someone who ducks bombs every other day. Talking of prejudice, arent you the ones discriminating against one another in your own country?

Those who throw bombs are limited to certain areas. In South Africa, people shoot themselves for fun. Heck! The death toll from car-jackings , gang wars and _rape outnumbers that of Boko Haram. Russian roulette, anybody?

No-one discriminates against anyone here in NIGERIA. Like every other part of the world where FREE PEOPLE live, whoever has a fat account calls the shots. It's the same in Japan, Germany, Mexico and India. In South Africa, it's nearly impossible to get to the zenith - being black alone limits you.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 1:58pm On May 23, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Those who throw bombs are limited to certain areas. In South Africa, people shoot themselves for fun. Heck! The death toll from car-jackings , gang wars and _rape outnumbers that of Boko Haram. Russian roulette, anybody?

No-one discriminates against anyone here in NIGERIA. Like every other part of the world where FREE PEOPLE live, whoever has a fat account calls the shots. It's the same in Japan, Germany, Mexico and India. In South Africa, it's nearly impossible to get to the zenith - being black alone limits you.

Keep pretending you're living in heaven while you're living in hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by ireneony(f): 2:00pm On May 23, 2016
World war 3. Eating puff corn

4 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 2:08pm On May 23, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Let me call some people who'll entertain you on this because I lack the strength.

Ooh lah lah
Mduza
Lesudafricaine
Dievluit
Tumisang

Enjoy grin
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:11pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

Keep pretending you're living in heaven while you're living in hell.

You also have militant/ guerilla groups in South Africa: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_guerrilla_movements cheesy

Damn! All that vice in one country? You really do know what hell is like. How's the Devil doing? He resides in Soweto, right?

You still haven't thanked your big brother (Nigeria ) for saving you from Apartheid.

Take heart, little sibling - you brought this upon yourself by daring to insult Nigerians (your superiors).

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 2:17pm On May 23, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

You also have militant/ guerilla groups in South Africa: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_guerrilla_movements cheesy

Damn! All that vice in one country? You really do know what hell is like. How's the Devil doing? He resides in Soweto, right?

You still haven't thanked your big brother (Nigeria ) for saving you from Apartheid.

Take heart, little sibling - you brought this upon yourself by daring to insult Nigerians (your superiors).

LMFAO. I really, really dont have energy for this. Like I said, dont care! My hell. A bit of paradise on earth compared to your kind of hell though, that's for sure.
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:17pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

Let me call some people who'll entertain you on this because I lack the strength.

Ooh lah lah
Mduza
Lesudafricaine
Dievluit
Tumisang

Enjoy grin

You had to mention 5 SOUTH-AFRICANS to square-up against 1 NIGERIAN? In others words, ONE NIGERIAN is worth 6 SOUTH-AFRICANS? Thanks for reiterating my point.grin

Know this : By the time I am done laying to waste the already deflated self-esteem of you South-Africans, you'd go on rampage burning down your own flags. Bring it on! wink

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by DarkTroll: 2:35pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

Ooh lah lah
Mduza
Lesudafricaine
Dievluit
Tumisang

Enjoy grin

Baby, I will stuff your brains with dagga and fück your pusy to numb sensation while those zulu-gibbons you just summoned watch in hopeless resignation.

Zulus are Africa's cultural and political receptacle!!!

And you are on an e-trip looking for a real fück to offset your life of perennial rapes from your primal, unhinged Zulu-bozos who fall on their women like drunken sailors.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 2:36pm On May 23, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

You had to mention 5 SOUTH-AFRICANS to square-up against 1 NIGERIAN? In others words, ONE NIGERIAN is worth 6 SOUTH-AFRICANS? Thanks for reiterating my point.grin

Know this : By the time I am done laying to waste the already deflated self-esteem of you South-Africans, you'd go on rampage burning down your own flags. Bring it on! wink

Dont flatter yourself. Even I can single handedly handle you on a different day. I'm just not in the mood for all the mud-slinging right now.

I made a rollcall because I dont know which one of them is online. I've been away for a while. People deactivate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by DarkTroll: 2:45pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

Dont flatter yourself. Even I can single handedly handle you on a different day. I'm just not in the mood for all the mud-slinging right now.

I made a rollcall because I dont know which one of them is online. I've been away for a while. People deactivate.

Shut up!!! PunkyV aka punkyoh!!! Your last life ended ferrying drugs for a Nigerian pïmp, this one is about to begin getting fücked breathtakingly by a Nigerian stud.

South Africans are from the pool of inherently week DNA and your only chance of having an offspring with swag is to leverage your pathetic, innately mundane genes with that of a Nigerian.

Talk to me, baby. Your kingdom has come!!!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Fitness Model, Wendy, Poses In Lingerie In Bed / Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.