Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You See This?[pic] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You See This?[pic] (3098 Views)

Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You See This?[pic] by CUMMAN: 11:53am On May 23, 2016
Be honest and say what you think is happening to this girl cheesy

Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You See This?[pic] by CLIQBOY(m): 11:55am On May 23, 2016
Pain
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You See This?[pic] by Cutehector(m): 11:55am On May 23, 2016
I see madness...
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You See This?[pic] by Lovelynature(m): 11:55am On May 23, 2016
People think differently
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You See This?[pic] by Aremu01(m): 11:56am On May 23, 2016
Pain
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You See This?[pic] by Nobody: 11:57am On May 23, 2016
nack me harder I'm enjoying it do it
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You See This?[pic] by missingrib(f): 11:58am On May 23, 2016
different answers due to diff mindset..she looks frustrated

2 Likes

Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You See This?[pic] by jonaifame22(m): 12:00pm On May 23, 2016
she's hungry
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You See This?[pic] by RoyalBlak007: 12:00pm On May 23, 2016
Joy..

from within
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You See This?[pic] by UrWorstNitemare: 12:02pm On May 23, 2016
undecided SHE IS DEFINITELY POSSESSED
make them carry am go give TB JOSHUA
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You See This?[pic] by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 23, 2016
CUMMAN:
Be honest and say what you think is happening to this girl cheesy
*Yer not gonna play yer own game?
...what do you say is "happening"
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You See This?[pic] by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 23, 2016
I could think of A Gazillion reasons why she made the face...

for starters, I could make that face if There's A merghan trainor's hit song playing. just when I'm about to bust some dance moves and scream at the top of my lungs.

I could also make that face if I scratched my mom's car? or lost my ATM Card? Or Maybe scratch my New Tecno boom J8?
that's pure pain....I tell ya!
And lastly... that's an ''I just cummed'' face! grin lipsrsealed

Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You See This?[pic] by rose54321: 12:15pm On May 23, 2016
No, HODOR.......
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You See This?[pic] by enshi(m): 12:23pm On May 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
I could think of A Gazillion reasons why she made the face...

for starters, I could make that face if There's A merghan trainor's hit song playing. just when I'm about to bust some dance moves and scream at the top of my lungs.

I could also make that face if I scratched my mom's car? or lost my ATM Card? Or Maybe scratch my New Tecno boom J8?
that's pure pain....I tell ya!
And lastly... that's an ''I just cummed'' face! grin lipsrsealed

You just wan tell us say ur mom get benz 230 abi... That one no reach you still want tell us say you get tecno j8.... Ee still no reach you wan tell us say you get money for Accnt..... This girl self

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You See This?[pic] by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 23, 2016
enshi:

You just wan tell us say ur mom get benz 230 abi... That one no reach you still want tell us say you get tecno j8.... Ee still no reach you wan tell us say you get money for Accnt..... This girl self
Buh nawa for you o!

You know sey weather na taxi my mumsy dey drive?
abi na steal I steal the Tecno phone sef? if I wan form...why I no mention iPhone? Samsung? na Tecno I come mention?
u sef think Am nah!

where u hear sey I get money for my accnt?
Oga, I fit do plenny things o...but forming ain't one of 'em o.

na dash them dash me the phone sef. na poor pikin I be o.

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You See This?[pic] by enshi(m): 12:42pm On May 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
Buh nawa for you o!

You know sey weather na taxi my mumsy dey drive?
abi na steal I steal the Tecno phone sef? if I wan form...why I no mention iPhone? Samsung? na Tecno I come mention?
u sef think Am nah!

where u hear sey I get money for my accnt?
Oga, I fit do plenny things o...but forming ain't one of 'em o.

na dash them dash me the phone sef. na poor pikin I be o.

Make i check your profile first.... If its sweet then i will apologise else dont try it next time
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You See This?[pic] by enshi(m): 12:45pm On May 23, 2016
enshi:

Make i check your profile first.... If its sweet then i will apologise else dont try it next time

Ooops na even student..... Was thinking i got ma self talking to a grown up cool chick...... Btw where is ur pic nah
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You See This?[pic] by ZeeAfrica(f): 12:47pm On May 23, 2016
anger
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You See This?[pic] by Mzdivacious(f): 12:48pm On May 23, 2016
this one is possessed or a raging angry bitch
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You See This?[pic] by IAmTobore(m): 1:08pm On May 23, 2016
She loosed her parents to an accident!
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You See This?[pic] by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 23, 2016
like she's finally lost it.
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You See This?[pic] by Audray(f): 1:21pm On May 23, 2016
Really? OP. Ur mind sef.That girl obviously ran out of data for browsing! Who can calmly take that! Sha...That's definately how i looked when my phone plonked into a toilet(that wasnt mine!) last year *shudders*.
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You See This?[pic] by Audray(f): 1:25pm On May 23, 2016
IAmTobore:
She loosed her parents to an accident!
oh no! I hate it when people LOOSED their parents! It's really f-ing tragic!
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You See This?[pic] by IAmTobore(m): 1:40pm On May 23, 2016
Audray:
oh no! I hate it when people LOOSED their parents! It's really f-ing tragic!
And you believed? I was only guessing.
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You See This?[pic] by Audray(f): 1:44pm On May 23, 2016
IAmTobore:
And you believed? I was only guessing.
Er...i was being sarcastic?To correct ur "LOOSED" typo.
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You See This?[pic] by IAmTobore(m): 1:50pm On May 23, 2016
Audray:
Er...i was being sarcastic?To correct ur "LOOSED" typo.
Ok
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You See This?[pic] by AlexCk: 1:52pm On May 23, 2016
She's having a psychotic break.
grin grin grin
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You See This?[pic] by skywalker240(m): 2:01pm On May 23, 2016
MY TOTO DON SUFFER,......dats what she saying ,..after random sex with different lecturers and proffessor's and even the vc or rector she still got extension grin
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You See This?[pic] by chuuzaa(m): 2:56pm On May 23, 2016
Pleasant surprise?
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You See This?[pic] by ivyy(f): 7:30pm On May 23, 2016
Nervous breakdown sad
Re: What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You See This?[pic] by deanoffaculty: 11:22pm On May 23, 2016
She forgot tomatoes she bought inside taxi. Now that tomato is relatively expensive than Apple and PMS(petrol)......it's really a painful thing.

(1) (Reply)

Bugatti Will Only Cause Your Mouth Watery (photo) / Any Man That Marries Above 35years Old Marries In Frustration....and Desperation / What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.