Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

.....You ever been in a situation as this? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .....You ever been in a situation as this? (5467 Views)

What Will You Do In Such A Situation? Only Smart Advice Please. / In A Situation Like This What Will You Do?? / How Would You React In A Situation Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

.....You ever been in a situation as this? by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 23, 2016
Hey good people of NL... A very good afternoon to ya'll...

Uhm.. I don't know if anyone has experienced tis...

But has anyone offended you..(More like betrayed you)... They ask for forgiveness and you assure them you've forgiven em but each time you see tat person the anger wells up inside you.....

Well ts happening to me... I'm not usually the kind of guy tat holds grudges but tis is different... My mood changes the moment I see her...

Someone should say something tat makes sense to me.. I feel I am being unfair.. But I just can't help it.....

I aint talking about a Girlfriend tho...
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by vizkiz: 12:56pm On May 23, 2016
it's easy to forgive but to forget is the problem. Many people face this same ish...I think you just have to look for a way to pour out your mind towards that person and let him/her know how you truly feel about what they did

It's going to bring a relief to your heart.. #been there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 23, 2016
You'd get Over it..with time.

You just need Time to get over whatever the Bleep the person did. that's All.

It's A familiar feeling.
If she leaked Your nude picture or something? Trust Me...You'd NEVER forget it!lipsrsealed

it'll always hunt you...Buh if it Ain't any of that? give it more time...Say, five to twenny years? lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by Cutehector(m): 12:59pm On May 23, 2016
I think vizkiz is right... cool slyisaac just pour out ur heart to her.. allow her to apologize
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by halfricanadian(f): 1:03pm On May 23, 2016
cheesy cheesy i forgive nd forget d pain but not d message learnt

Just give it time express ursef
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by mamawin(f): 1:03pm On May 23, 2016
prayer, only prayer can change that. I had three such issues. and we're kind of related too. prayer did it for me
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by halfricanadian(f): 1:04pm On May 23, 2016

Just give it time express ursef.
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by vizkiz: 1:08pm On May 23, 2016
Cutehector:
I think vizkiz is right... cool slyisaac just pour out ur heart to her.. allow her to apologize

sometimes people apologize to us and we say "it's ok" but really, it's not. We still hate them and If possible bash their skull open with a hammer... Just like how I was feeling when Estharfabian apologized when she cheated undecided

halfricanadian:
Just give it time express ursef.

I.e what you told me the last time
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
You'd get Over it..with time.

You just need Time to get over whatever the Bleep the person did. that's All.

It's A familiar feeling.
If she leaked Your nude picture or something? Trust Me...You'd NEVER forget it!lipsrsealed

it'll always hunt you...Buh if it Ain't any of that? give it more time...Say, five to twenny years? lipsrsealed
Nah she didn't leak my unclad photos...twas actually "or something".....grin

Thanks aunty esthar!
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 23, 2016
vizkiz:

sometimes people apologize to us and we say "it's ok" but really, it's not. We still hate them and If possible bash their skull open with a hammer... Just like how I was feeling when Estharfabian apologized when she cheated undecided

so estherfabian is your boo?
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 23, 2016
vizkiz:

Lol. grin

I didn't cheat. we agreed Our relationship was An Open one. grin I.e we could sample other goods? lipsrsealed

....And that's what I did. why you gotta be so emotional Vicbaby? kiss

vizkiz:
it's easy to forgive but to forget is the problem. Many people face this same ish...I think you just have to look for a way to pour out you mind towards that person and let him/her know how you truly feel.

It's going to bring a relief to your heart.. #been there
Thanks a lot bruh.... Thing is.. I don't think I can bring ma self to talk to her about it.. I might freak out n murder her!.. No kidding.... Mayb I'll just keep my distance..... For now... Let time do its work

Cc:cutehector halfricanadian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 23, 2016
slyIsaac:

Nah she didn't leak my unclad photos...twas actually "or something".....grin

Thanks aunty esthar!
Except you're younger than 16....then, I ain't Qualified to be called ''aunty" undecided

Lol. anyhoo...thanks! wink
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by vizkiz: 1:15pm On May 23, 2016
[quote author=slyIsaac post=45893291][/quote]

lol, I know you feel hurt/betrayed. There is something about me though, I get irritated/angry easily but don't know how to keep grudges (well, not anymore). I noticed the more I keep those stuffs in my heart the more I become hostile to the people around me.

Bro, you might think you are trying to keep away from her but whenever you hear her name or see someone/something that reminds you of her you will feel the rage again and how long do you wanna keep doing that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by halfricanadian(f): 1:16pm On May 23, 2016
vizkiz:

tongue tongue thats how we roll mehn
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
Except you're younger than 16....then, I ain't Qualified to be called ''aunty" undecided

Lol. anyhoo...thanks! wink

Baby it is then...
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by Lsofdk(m): 1:18pm On May 23, 2016
slyIsaac:

Thanks a lot bruh.... Thing is.. I don't think I can bring ma self to talk to her about it.. I might freak out n murder her!.. No kidding.... Mayb I'll just keep my distance..... For now... Let time do its work

wait for time to do it's work? how long? why torture yourself, tell her how disappointed you're, rain it all out, try to keep yourself calm when talking.
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by vizkiz: 1:20pm On May 23, 2016
olihilistic:

so estherfabian is your boo?

nah... She was just one girl I had a "one night stand with"... Though we still use to have other night stands wink

Estharfabian:
Lol. grin
I didn't cheat. we agreed Our relationship was An Open one. grin I.e we could sample other goods? lipsrsealed
....And that's what I did. why you gotta be so emotional Vicbaby? kiss

angry

Yeah, that was why I forgave you... But whenever I remember I use to spend more extra hours "hitting it" so he will know I am better angry
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by halfricanadian(f): 1:22pm On May 23, 2016
slyIsaac:

Awwwwwww embarassed embarassed
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 23, 2016
[Quote] lol, I know you feel hurt/betrayed. There is something about me though, I get irritated/angry easily but don't know how to keep grudges (well, not anymore). I noticed the more I keep those stuffs in my heart the more I become hostile to the people around me.

Bro, you might think you are trying to keep away from her but whenever you hear her name or see someone/something that reminds you of her you will feel the rage again and how long do you wanna keep doing that?

[/quote]

Thanks a lot bruh @ vikiz... Didn't wanna bring tis on NL before for fear of immature folks and their foolery... But am glad I did... Thanks man...
Thanks estharfabian
Thanks cutehector
Thanks halfricanadian
Thanks lsofdk
Thanks mamawin but I don't think tis is a spiritual issue
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by vizkiz: 1:24pm On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

tongue tongue thats how we roll mehn

you should learn the lesson not use it against the person.
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by vizkiz: 1:25pm On May 23, 2016
slyIsaac:

Thanks a lot bruh... Didn't wanna bring tis on NL before for fear of immature folks and their foolery... But am glad I did... Thanks man...
Thanks estharfabian
Thanks cutehector
Thanks halfricanadian
Thanks lsofdk

You are welcome...that doesn't stop me from bashing you later in the day oh grin but you are welcome wink
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 23, 2016
vizkiz:

nah... She was just one girl I had a "one night stand with"... Though we still use to have other night stands wink

angry

Yeah, that was why I forgave you... But whenever I remember I use to spend more extra hours "hitting it" so he will know I am better angry

Lol.grin

hours hitting what?
Oh...please! Don't let me start with you!
Every girl you've screwed know you're A One-min Man! grin

You can't even last two rounds without melting...lipsrsealed
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by halfricanadian(f): 1:26pm On May 23, 2016
slyIsaac:
[Quote] lol, I know you feel hurt/betrayed. There is something about me though, I get irritated/angry easily but don't know how to keep grudges (well, not anymore). I noticed the more I keep those stuffs in my heart the more I become hostile to the people around me.

Thanks a lot bruh @ vikiz... Didn't wanna bring tis on NL before for fear of immature folks and their foolery... But am glad I did... Thanks man...
Thanks estharfabian
Thanks cutehector
Thanks halfricanadian
Thanks lsofdk

Awwwwwww kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 23, 2016
vizkiz:

You are welcome...that doesn't stop me from bashing you later in the day oh grin but you are welcome wink
Ehn na...but ah go return am in 2 folds...

You too much joor!

1 Like

Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by Lsofdk(m): 1:28pm On May 23, 2016
vizkiz:

viz ehgrin

Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Awwwwwww kiss kiss kiss kiss

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss...smiley
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by vizkiz: 1:29pm On May 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol.grin

hours hitting what?
Oh...please! Don't let me start with you!
Every girl you've screwed know you're A One-min Man! grin

You can't even last two rounds without melting...lipsrsealed

Every girl? One minute #chuckles...

No wonder you were begging me to stop because you can't take it no more undecided
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by halfricanadian(f): 1:29pm On May 23, 2016
vizkiz:

you should learn the lesson not use it against the person.

Im nt using it against the person

I love everyone Even those dat av hurt me
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by halfricanadian(f): 1:30pm On May 23, 2016
slyIsaac:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss...smiley

Love u love u
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by vizkiz: 1:32pm On May 23, 2016
Lsofdk:

viz ehgrin

my wahala don tired me gaan sef grin

slyIsaac:

Ehn na...but ah go return am in 2 folds...
You too much joor!

Bro, I recommend Estharfabian for you. She is crazy and needs check up once in a while...but she is wife material wink
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by vizkiz: 1:33pm On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im nt using it against the person

I love everyone Even those dat av hurt me

not the same thing you told me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship / Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] / Why Are Women Like This? Is This Not Too Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.