Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

My Proposed Solution To Tomatoes Scarcity - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Proposed Solution To Tomatoes Scarcity (828 Views)

N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos / 5 Nigerian Stews, Sauces You Can Make Without Tomatoes / The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Proposed Solution To Tomatoes Scarcity by Plateevent(m): 12:47pm On May 23, 2016
It is indeed that tomato is a very high in nutrient vegetable as some nutritionist as also classified it to be one of the top ten most healthiest vegetable. However, this does not mean that it scarcity should be a problem to a country like Nigeria and this is because:
1- We're blessed with countless native meals
2- It's not the only nutritious vegetable
3- Onions,Carrot,Spinach(Efotete) are also classified among the Top Ten Healthiest Vegetable and many others like; Pumpkin(ugwu),Waterleaf,Shoko,Melon,Egg-plants etc

Solution to this present problem is going back to our greats and incomparable Native Soups and Delicacy which am sure 85% of it does not call for Tomatoes:-
-Efo riro, Ila-Alasepo, Banga, Oha, Efik Okro Soup,Efo tete(Spinach Soup), Edikainkong, Egusi Pepper Soup(gbagbakogiri), Egusi Vegetable, Egusi Ijebu, Ofeisala, Efik Bitter Leaf Soup, Ofeoweri, Ogbonna, Owho Soup(usually taking with Starch Swallow), Gbegiri, Black SoupEtc.
We Can't Afford To Loose All This Soups/Meals.

Chef Elder
Plates And Pans Events Catering Ventures
Share....Many need to hear of this...
Igram- chef_elder09
Twitt - chef_elder09
Call - +2347039873901
Re: My Proposed Solution To Tomatoes Scarcity by Plateevent(m): 9:20am On May 24, 2016
All this sumptuous meals/Soups of ours we can't afford to loose them!!! Scarcity of Tomatoes shouldn't be problem at all.

Good Morning this Morning Everyone

(1) (Reply)

All Nigerian Recipes Shares A Coconut Fufu Recipe For #worlddiabetesday / Shocker: How Imported Ogbono Soup, Jollof Rice From India Got NAFDAC Numbers . / Best Catering Institution Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.