Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:51 PM

Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement (6850 Views)

Nairalander Help Me!!! I'm Crushing On This Girl [pix] / I Might Be Crushing On This Nairalander.(pix) / I'm Crushing On This Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by Maxi112: 3:31pm On May 23, 2016
crushing on a gay?

rubbish, wasted energy.

4 Likes

Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by Audray(f): 3:34pm On May 23, 2016
dharay99:

0bviously ur d1 calling out ur account ²b fake,
cuz i'm yet to see a place i did daht. & whoeva
u are ain't mah biz. Try to read & understand b4
jumpinq on daht innocent 'quote' button nxttym....#Ciao!
You'd make a great stereotypical devious lawyer, ur good at turning tables in a truly evil way...#bye
Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by Maxi112: 3:36pm On May 23, 2016
enshi:
For once i see guys on this platform being sincerely and truely concerned.... Its one of those things we get for trying to love, honestly i never expected this..... Thanks guys.... This is a factual outcome of judging a book by its cover... ... I never knew that being crushed upon has become so common that people no longer see it as a level of privilege..... Besides all i wanted was to hear her voice on the phone
just a voice?

Why not treat typhoid bruh

5 Likes

Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by Audray(f): 3:42pm On May 23, 2016
enshi:
For once i see guys on this platform being sincerely and truely concerned.... Its one of those things we get for trying to love, honestly i never expected this..... Thanks guys.... This is a factual outcome of judging a book by its cover... ... I never knew that being crushed upon has become so common that people no longer see it as a level of privilege..... Besides all i wanted was to hear her voice on the phone
Enshi. Just so u know. I can't read ur mail. As in, i really CAN'T. Anytime i open up a mail,it just...disappears. I'm saying this incase ur still xpecting a reply from me. Also...If u've been following for a while as u said, u've gone thru my profile,topics and posts not so? So i'm thinking,did u create this thread to get me to "reject you" then you voice out the "rejection" which leads to peeps sympathizing with u and angrily taking me to the gallows?

3 Likes

Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by VIEWS95: 3:45pm On May 23, 2016
The crushee just crushed..... Lol

1 Like

Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by enshi(m): 3:49pm On May 23, 2016
I have sent you mails upon mails..... Well rejection was ma last anticipation. The question is how then doi contact you which obviously is the main reason for the thread
Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by Luckylife(m): 4:04pm On May 23, 2016
Audray:
Really? Do you really have to go there?
you must not be a lesbian , God created woman to be admire, care, loved and bleeped by man . Don't let your qualities of a woman to be wasted, tell us why must it be your kind ? Or what guys can't do that you found on your kinds (girls) ? Is it sucking, licking or what? Just trying to help a Bro !

1 Like

Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by Audray(f): 4:22pm On May 23, 2016
Luckylife:
you must not be a lesbian , God created woman to be admire, care, loved and bleeped by man . Don't let your qualities of a woman to be wasted, tell us why must it be your kind ? Or what guys can't do that you found on your kinds (girls) ? Is it sucking, licking or what? Just trying to help a Bro !
Well...Google is your very best friend.
Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by Audray(f): 4:38pm On May 23, 2016
enshi:
I have sent you mails upon mails..... Well rejection was ma last anticipation. The question is how then doi contact you which obviously is the main reason for the thread
Sorry about the mail thing.I'll try as much as possible to get it fixed smiley .I'd rather stick to my semi anonymous status on NL. PS: I did not"reject" u,cos u must know that I am unabashedely gay smiley . I mean you've been following me for some time,so you must know.I sincerely thought u were kidding at first.But seeing how serious ur taking this?... undecided
Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by schumastic(m): 6:41pm On May 23, 2016
is funny how some guys will be crushing on someone that will end up not being the person behind their dp undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by Swissheart(f): 9:11am On May 25, 2016
Maxi112:
just a voice?

Why not treat typhoid bruh
laughing.. .. Your comment is hilarious. Typhoid ke

1 Like

Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by Maxi112: 10:29am On May 25, 2016
Swissheart:
laughing.. .. Your comment is hilarious. Typhoid ke
yes,

that's one the symptoms.
Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by dauntless15(m): 12:19pm On May 25, 2016
Audray:
What.The. Hell. Man? To say that i'm confused right now is an understatement.
i dont blame you claiming you are confused as If you don't know what he meant or you don't understand English, i blame the he goat embarrassing guys on nairaland he must have smoked weed. you tell a girl i like u, and she said i don't understand

4 Likes

Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by dauntless15(m): 12:27pm On May 25, 2016
enshi:
dude i breaks my heart that you are behaving like this, how can you be this crazy to this extent of becoming this lowly to someone who is mannerles, faceless, and might be the opposite of her pix, she might be transgender or gay, you dont know common bro you are better than this.

4 Likes

Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by enshi(m): 12:35pm On May 25, 2016
dauntless15:
dude i breaks my heart that you are behaving like this, how can you be this crazy to this extent of becoming this lowly to someone who is mannerles, faceless, and might be the opposite of her pix, she might be transgender or gay, you dont know common bro you are better than this.

You aint following the thread.... Another thread was opened for this issue.... It later turned out she is 'GAY'.
Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by dauntless15(m): 12:42pm On May 25, 2016
enshi:

You aint following the thread.... Another thread was opened for this issue.... It later turned out she is 'GAY'.
ya i have seen it and i have told her how deranged gay people are, its very disappointing, suck it up bro, shes a lost cause

2 Likes

Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by MrCork: 3:27pm On May 25, 2016
enshi:
I have been on nairaland.com for some years now though i finally decided to be a member early last year.... Have never comented on a crush topic cos i never thought anyone could be serious about crushing on someone here..... Until this afternoon..... Pls guys help me i need to contact that damsel... As a matter of fact i will never read any posts, topics, until i contact my miss gorgeous( audray) ... Even if she would say no all i need is to hear her voice over the phone.

..Audray is a respessstable Nairaland lessssssbian who dreessup as male to chase females on nairaland..so bro...our only advise is to fogerrrrrit.n...sshe dont date men. u dont belif us...ask her!!!! (no oofeinse) undecided

1 Like

Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by dauntless15(m): 3:43pm On May 25, 2016
MrCork:

..Audray is a respessstable Nairaland lessssssbian who dreessup as male to chase females on nairaland..so bro...our only advise is to fogerrrrrit.n...sshe dont date men. u dont belif us...ask her!!!! (no oofeinse) undecided
oboy why you bad like this na, what's the offence English committed

1 Like

Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by oyindare(m): 3:55pm On May 25, 2016
enshi:
you must b a part two fool...U mate dey make money online u dey crush on some hoe who also likes hoe guy u need to change ur brain box

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by enshi(m): 4:12pm On May 25, 2016
oyindare:
you must b a part two fool...U mate dey make money online u dey crush on some hoe who also likes hoe guy u need to change ur brain box

It only takes a broke fool to think every thing online or else where is about money

Well you are way too small and broke for me to exchange words with.....

Just for your KNOW some people here a quite comfortable.....
Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by Ranchhoddas: 4:59pm On May 25, 2016
Shey na Audray Raines?
Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 25, 2016
Audray:
Enshi. Just so u know. I can't read ur mail. As in, i really CAN'T. Anytime i open up a mail,it just...disappears. I'm saying this incase ur still xpecting a reply from me. Also...If u've been following for a while as u said, u've gone thru my profile,topics and posts not so? So i'm thinking,did u create this thread to get me to "reject you" then you voice out the "rejection" which leads to peeps sympathizing with u and angrily taking me to the gallows?
she is even an igbo girl. This is why I detest single secondary schools. Eg owerri girls. They reoriente girls who should haave had a normal life. Too bad ur gay. It wasn't ur fault finally
Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by firstking01(m): 7:14pm On May 25, 2016
Audray:
Alright. What type of reply would you like?The humiliating type or the Easy- let- down type ?
Come on be nice to him and stop feeling unnecessary flyundecided

1 Like

Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by Audray(f): 9:42pm On May 25, 2016
Dmarketter:
she is even an igbo girl. This is why I detest single secondary schools. Eg owerri girls. They reoriente girls who should haave had a normal life. Too bad ur gay. It wasn't ur fault finally
Stop spewing thrash.
Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by Audray(f): 9:43pm On May 25, 2016
firstking01:
Come on be nice to him and stop feeling unnecessary flyundecided
Do not realize that this thread is done? undecided
Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 25, 2016
Audray:
Stop spewing thrash.
I hit a nerve . Hmmmmmm you really must have wwondered how my theory was spot on. Nevertheless don't take this as attention or interest in ur choices of whom you spread ur legs for. But knowing ur an igbo girl.... Yes girl (not lady). I just told the world how you learnt such shameful behaaviour. Ndo inugo and if you like transfomers aren't far.
Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 25, 2016
Audray:
Stop spewing thrash.
mind you , you got all emotional with his attention spells two things. Your the female in a lesbian arrangement and secondly you desire the emotional attention. If not for your public declaration of orientation you would have acted differntly. You aint naturally gay. Its behavioural and based on ur unfortunate childhood experiences

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by Audray(f): 9:54pm On May 25, 2016
Dmarketter:
I hit a nerve . Hmmmmmm you really must have wwondered how my theory was spot on. Nevertheless don't take this as attention or interest in ur choices of whom you spread ur legs for. But knowing ur an igbo girl.... Yes girl (not lady). I just told the world how you learnt such shameful behaaviour. Ndo inugo and if you like transfomers aren't far.
SMH.No be only to hit nerve. Ur seriously making anyone that reads ur "theory" dumber . U only showed d world how uninformed u are. grin

2 Likes

Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by davide470(m): 9:59pm On May 25, 2016
Audray:
Give enshi a chance, at least he was bold enough to come out with his "crushing".

You are cute by the way.. wink
Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 25, 2016
Audray:
SMH.No be only to hit nerve. Ur seriously making anyone that reads ur "theory" dumber . U only showed d world how uninformed u are. grin
uninformed you say , yet u shaking as you hold ur phone willing me to say no more. Negating what was said has never been a yardstick for proving people wrong or for displaying competence in a subject matter. The subject here is ur sexuality and the matter here is dat ur a victim of unfortunate events. Your needy, girls sleep with you and not the other way round. And they dump you too just as a man would. Thus my intrest is where in ur sexuality do you take a first person figure.... Its clear , you assume the woman, qucik to run here and court his attention with negative replies. Yet you wish he spoke privately. So you could enjoy the emotional attention you primarliy crave and have thus far found in the loins of other women

1 Like

Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by Audray(f): 10:00pm On May 25, 2016
Dmarketter:
mind you , you got all emotional with his attention spells two things. Your the female in a lesbian arrangement and secondly you desire the emotional attention. If not for your public declaration of orientation you would have acted differntly. You aint naturally gay. Its behavioural and based on ur unfortunate childhood experiences
And you know all this because you've been following me with a camera thru out my life? undecided . I bet ur right under my bed watching me as we speak grin . Anyhow, Dude...u don't know shíţ.

1 Like

Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 25, 2016
Audray:
And you know all this because you've been following me with a camera thru out my life? undecided . I bet ur right under my bed watching me as we speak grin . Anyhow, Dude...u don't know shíţ.
I know all these because I have gleaned ur personality from ur post. The feelings of that young man are abit real even though misplaced. And you know why ? Because you ooze female and it has nothing to do with ur monicker, ficticious pic or ur public declaration of gayness. You are a lesbian and yet you ooze like a heterosexual female. Men in reality who have come close to you , chase you too and wanna have you and you could wonder why that would be despite ur perceieved orientation. Dat is why madam, I know you could have had another life in diffeent occuring circumstances. Another sexuality and life experience. The whom you profess is a person you were cloned to be and you remained in it because its a comfortable choice. Yet you ooze that same aura. You can tell the world I am wrong. And tell urself the truth. Its no sin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Can U Swear Dat U've Not Fork Ashy B4? / Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo] / It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.