Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement (6880 Views)

Nairalander Help Me!!! I'm Crushing On This Girl [pix] / I Might Be Crushing On This Nairalander.(pix) / I'm Crushing On This Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by Audray(f): 7:41am On May 26, 2016
Dmarketter:
proving the google point involves telling you my name. Cos dats all you need to google to prove my claims fictitious. my use of the word chakra should not be taken again literaally in conformity with existing inteligence (you made same mistake when I said clone). African hippies mention chakras and yoga ? Afican hippies ? Asian hippies would have had a better undertone. And dear audray if you assume I am being spiritual or coming from there then you reading wrong. Whoever told you dat our sexuality cant be categorized is a subjective researcher. Too bad we are strangers , would have taken you on a mind blowing adventure of intelligence and not knwolegde. You spew a lot of knowledge, words , google definitions and not intelligence. Intelligence is the juice present in knowledge. By a week, you won't say such falacy again about the uncomplicated sexuality of man. I repeat very uncomplicated and categorizable. And yes nature balances out
Wow. Nice shade. So because i suggested that u google a few things to understand better,I've got no intelligence. Alright... So, I got bored of... whatever this is? and went to bed.This morning,i wake up to posts tryin to make me doubt myself.Well i'm well past that mind trick. I was suddenly wondering why i was up all night replying u. You jumble evrything up and go aura,aura,aura,chakra,chakra,chakra.and in the end u deny speaking from a spiritual angle. Are those supposed to be metaphors or what? Lesbian doesnt define me in totality.Good! At least u know that.Lol.pls if we met in person,i don't get how i would "trap" u. Would i have made an opposite choice if some "life experience" hadn't occured in a particular way? Uhg! Again i say No.There was no orientation changing life xperience.
Look dude...i'm tired. U initially called me an "Owerri girls victim" "Igbo girl" thats not a lady. Unintelligent. A Google head. Etc. U can go ahead and believe me to b whatever u want. This whole thing is pointless.

4 Likes

Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by Nobody: 7:52am On May 26, 2016
grin grin

Audray:
What.The. Hell. Man? To say that i'm confused right now is an understatement.
Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by GSKing: 11:35am On May 26, 2016
Dmarketter:
she is even an igbo girl. This is why I detest single secondary schools. Eg owerri girls. They reoriente girls who should haave had a normal life. Too bad ur gay. It wasn't ur fault finally

Right from this post, I expected nothing less than mind-boggling, unintelligent and incoherent foolish talks, but alas, you put yourself way below than I expected, every single thing you posted on this thread showed how much of a breathing confusion you are. I was expecting the worst, but young man, you're still learning and coming up.

Your heteronormative thoughts and heterosexist posts showed how much of a dunce you are. It's obvious you had fun typing away endlessly, half-expecting yourself to make sense, half-expecting your post to cause commotion, laughing at your own posts before clicking the send button, but alas, there we have it, all your blatherings amounted to a single word - HOMOPHOBIA. No matter how little, no matter how mild, no matter how subtle, no matter how pronounced, homophobia is homophobia. But hey, I guess you didn't understand the concept of that word before now, glad to be pointing it out to you. Your first attempt at bigotery anywhere on and offline got me quoting your post, I'm happy to help you celebrate.

Young man, I type this, not shaking my head, not feeling sorry for you, not angry at you, not an ounce of emotion lost on typing, I type this, knowing fully well I'm as well wasting my precious post and time addressing your ground-zero IQ. But still, I would tell you something, do not, for a second, delude yourself into thinking you're wise and superior, do not, for a second, make the mistake of telling yourself, you're good at mind games, cos it is crystal clear that you're a catastrophic disaster in the world of intelligent minds.

You thought someone like Audray, maybe, all lesbians, and probably all females have atomic brains and can't see through your less-than-significant, desperately-trying to-be-relevant, attention-seeking, completely-unintelligent writings. I will have you know you succeeded. Succeeded in making noise, like vibrations from my battery-powered toothbrush. But keep trying though, hopefully, someone will pay some semblance of attention to your little blatherings someday, which Sir, is not today.

Oh hey, you should read more on Auras and Chakra, those posts of yours almost made me burn my certificates, how you can twist something you don't understand, ultimately reduced my brain functionality while trying to make some sense of what you wrote. I take it that's your first time sounding smart and it's just an innocent mistake.

It wouldn't be condoned the next time you compose jumbled trash and dump on innocent people of Nairaland.

Arigatou.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by joseph1832(m): 12:19pm On May 26, 2016
GSKing:

Right from this post, I expected nothing less than mind-boggling, unintelligent and incoherent foolish talks, but alas, you put yourself way below than I expected, every single thing you posted on this thread showed how much of a breathing confusion you are. I was expecting the worst, but young man, you're still learning and coming up.

Your heteronormative thoughts and heterosexist posts showed how much of a dunce you are. It's obvious you had fun typing away endlessly, half-expecting yourself to make sense, half-expecting your post to cause commotion, laughing at your own posts before clicking the send button, but alas, there we have it, all your blatherings amounted to a single word - HOMOPHOBIA. No matter how little, no matter how mild, no matter how subtle, no matter how pronounced, homophobia is homophobia. But hey, I guess you didn't understand the concept of that word before now, glad to be pointing it out to you. Your first attempt at bigotery anywhere on and offline got me quoting your post, I'm happy to help you celebrate.

Young man, I type this, not shaking my head, not feeling sorry for you, not angry at you, not an ounce of emotion lost on typing, I type this, knowing fully well I'm as well wasting my precious post and time addressing your ground-zero IQ. But still, I would tell you something, do not, for a second, delude yourself into thinking you're wise and superior, do not, for a second, make the mistake of telling yourself, you're good at mind games, cos it is crystal clear that you're a catastrophic disaster in the world of intelligent minds.

You thought someone like Audray, maybe, all lesbians, and probably all females have atomic brains and can't see through your less-than-significant, desperately-trying to-be-relevant, attention-seeking, completely-unintelligent writings. I will have you know you succeeded. Succeeded in making noise, like vibrations from my battery-powered toothbrush. But keep trying though, hopefully, someone will pay some semblance of attention to your little blatherings someday, which Sir, is not today.

Oh hey, you should read more on Auras and Chakra, those posts of yours almost made me burn my certificates, how you can twist something you don't understand, ultimately reduced my brain functionality while trying to make some sense of what you wrote. I take it that's your first time sounding smart and it's just an innocent mistake.

It wouldn't be condoned the next time you compose jumbled trash and dump on innocent people of Nairaland.

Arigatou.
The emboldened got my attention. Telling one to read on Auras and chakras without practicing, (which I know you don't) is like telling them to continue with ignorance.

I'm sure you know there is a big difference between reading and learning, than reading alone.

Perhaps, you should have told him to read more on reaitsu, yoki, and nen so we'll know you read mangas and watch animes. tongue
Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by Ferdyboss: 3:02pm On May 26, 2016
davide470:
Give enshi a chance, at least he was bold enough to come out with his "crushing".

You are cute by the way.. wink

You dey give advice as if you get mind to do same thing grin grin grin grin
Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 26, 2016
GSKing:

Arigatou.
iwhat a display of insanity, buttt licking and above all that feeling you have that makes you ssume you could have an opinion. I suggest you burn ur certificates or gather three more and yet I will posess far more than you academically (we could post them here to shame the devil if we must). Nevertheless you are a typical steropttyped homosexual who assumes a superior understanding to man's sexuality . Since I was talking to that lady and thus not you, and you either trying to impress her or get my attention. I have obliged you that attention. Her quote button is workking fine and thus you should make use of it. I will regard you as whhat I hold in my mind and not say it out because you are empty and thus won't waste my time in a moot arguement or display of intelligence with a homosexual dunce. Yes I am homophobic , deal with it or you know where transformers are. Also get a job. Else I don't see why you felt it necassary to read or type that epistle for me since I wasn't talking to ur dumb ass. Oh wait, you are the chairperson of the asslicckkers club. Oya tell her ur mind man

3 Likes

Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 26, 2016
GSKing, on a second thought I want to humble you today and burst that bubble of ignorance you cloak ur mind around. It gives you the thought to not realise your betters. Come in here and let's hear your esteemed views on life and issues . This will be public and thus I will save the world from ur blabbing by disgracing you here and proving ur a dunce who assumes little knowledge is great understanding.

If only u. Had any susbstance you would not haaave paired chakras and aura in the same sentence. Waiting for you . Today you shall prove all you claim. Both true and untrue

1 Like

Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by Jamean(f): 5:00pm On May 26, 2016
Ferdyboss:

My dear you just helped me with these words. I was just smh for advicer Nowamagbe after reading the whole thread last night. He should read the posts of Dmarketter and skim through the babe's profile. grin

The crush has been crushed into a debate. The guy should move on
Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 26, 2016
Audray:
Wow. Nice shade. So because i suggested that u google a few things to understand better,I've got no intelligence. Alright... So, I got bored of... whatever this is? and went to bed.This morning,i wake up to posts tryin to make me doubt myself.Well i'm well past that mind trick. I was suddenly wondering why i was up all night replying u. You jumble evrything up and go aura,aura,aura,chakra,chakra,chakra.and in the end u deny speaking from a spiritual angle. Are those supposed to be metaphors or what? Lesbian doesnt define me in totality.Good! At least u know that.Lol.pls if we met in person,i don't get how i would "trap" u. Would i have made an opposite choice if some "life experience" hadn't occured in a particular way? Uhg! Again i say No.There was no orientation changing life xperience.
Look dude...i'm tired. U initially called me an "Owerri girls victim" "Igbo girl" thats not a lady. Unintelligent. A Google head. Etc. U can go ahead and believe me to b whatever u want. This whole thing is pointless.
hmmmmmm just saw this now, it isn't pointless if you look at it from a perspective. You are very sensitive by the way, quick to feel and see hidden shades in my response to you. You keep proving my point about ur deep emotional side . That primary part that defines you despite your opinion. There is a man or boy on this thread who is apparently an admirer of urs or who wants to be ur knight in shining armour. He said he knows a lot about chakra and aura. You might find his opinions educative on the matter. Yet my earlier stand isn't moot about you. Too bad there isn't no secret place to talk. Just public, so of course some other things I could say to buttress my point should really not be for public consumption. Nevertheless you responded to me because even in the nonesense , I struck a nerve. The lady from the pic on ur dp isn't up to 30 yet. So ur mind is still building opinions and also you could hurt a lot, from how touchy and mind sensitive you are. Hope the folklores young women tell dat "men are bad and dangerous" never was a factor too. By the way, u slept off I see, hope no dreams

1 Like

Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 26, 2016
Audray:
you woke up doubting urself ? Hmmmmmmmmmm. You are lesbian dear, I get it . Unfortunately you don't get me. Stop being touchy and whenever in future read my mumble jumble when all I said in one of the posts comes to past. I do not speak from a spiritual angle, but from a understanding that beyyond what you see and feel, there is something that exists foremost. It will always define whom we are, choices we likely to make , andd how we end up. You arentt as gay as you think or believe
Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by GSKing: 5:36pm On May 26, 2016
Dmarketter:
GSKing, on a second thought I want to humble you today and burst that bubble of ignorance you cloak ur mind around. It gives you the thought to not realise your betters. Come in here and let's hear your esteemed views on life and issues . This will be public and thus I will save the world from ur blabbing by disgracing you here and proving ur a dunce who assumes little knowledge is great understanding.

If only u. Had any susbstance you would not haaave paired chakras and aura in the same sentence. Waiting for you . Today you shall prove all you claim. Both true and untrue

Come in here and repeat yourself @Dmarketter

Since you feel you have the ability to disgrace me.

grin

My post got you angry?

What are you gonna do about that? Bust a caps lock on me? grin

2 Likes

Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 26, 2016
GSKing:

grin

My post got you angry?

it didn't make me angry cos I ignore kids, but so you don't go about disgracing urself its best your humbled. Now you posess what certificates young man and in wat. What research have you ever done and we will add links . And most especially amd interested in ur highly informed opinions about my assertions. Enough of having homosexuals with a superiority delusiveness when ur debased sexual conduct comes up for discussion. You are a gay and thus tell me again how nature categorized ur sexuality as a gay man

1 Like

Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 26, 2016
GSKing:

grin

My post got you angry?

only the ignorant throw shades and accuse their betters of ignorance simply because I don't buy ur sexuality. I am a homophobe and nothing is wrong with that. Nature is a homophobe. Guess you disagree with her too, yet you seek acceptance from humankind and use blaackmail to denigrate and attack their lack of acceptance of ur life's choices. You don't heteros seek ur acceptance.
Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by GSKing: 5:57pm On May 26, 2016
Dmarketter:
only the ignorant throw shades and accuse their betters of ignorance simply because I don't buy ur sexuality. I am a homophobe and nothing is wrong with that. Nature is a homophobe. Guess you disagree with her too, yet you seek acceptance from humankind and use blaackmail to denigrate and attack their lack of acceptance of ur life's choices. You don't heteros seek ur acceptance.
Dmarketter:
it didn't make me angry cos I ignore kids, but so you don't go about disgracing urself its best your humbled. Now you posess what certificates young man and in wat. What research have you ever done and we will add links . And most especially amd interested in ur highly informed opinions about my assertions. Enough of having homosexuals with a superiority delusiveness when ur debased sexual conduct comes up for discussion. You are a gay and thus tell me again how nature categorized ur sexuality as a gay man

I couldn't care less about anyone's acceptance, how much more you, an insignificant nothing, a wailing wailer, typing furiously at his keyboard with hopes that his words will shoot bullets in my heart. grin

Come on kiddo, bring it on, is that all you got?

Whatchu want? A handky? A bucket? A shoulder?

Tell me your problem, you're probably a gay man leaving with internalized homophobia, that's why my posts incense the hell out of your pea-sized brain. I'm out of my closet, hope you have the courage to come out and stop being an overgrown baby about your own issues.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 26, 2016
GSKing:

I couldn't care less about any one, how much more you, an insignificant nothing, a wailing wailer, typing furiously at his keyboard with hopes that his words will shoot bullets in my heart. grin

Come on kiddo, bring it on, is that all you got?

Whatchu want? A handky? A bucket? A shoulder?

Tell me your problem, you're probably a gay man leaving with internalized homophobia, that's why my posts incense the hell out of your pea-sized brain. I'm out of my closet, hope you have the courage to come out and stop being an overgrown baby about your own issues.
very typical. "I must be a closeted gay". Shred your certificates. Its worthless.

2 Likes

Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by davide470(m): 6:02pm On May 26, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Jamean:

My dear you just helped me with these words. I was just smh for advicer Nowamagbe after reading the whole thread last night. He should read the posts of Dmarketter and skim through the babe's profile. grin

The crush has been crushed into a debate. The guy should move on
undecided undecided undecided Smh.

Everyone has their cliche.. wink
Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by GSKing: 6:09pm On May 26, 2016
Dmarketter:
very typical. "I must be a closeted gay". Shred your certificates. Its worthless.

Cry me a river. It's worth it.

Oh, and I'm still waiting for the part where you finally "disgrace" me with your intelligence.

I can't wait to replace the fragments of my brain that'll melt down after your intelligence underwhelms me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by jumper524(m): 6:16pm On May 26, 2016
bro i dey tell u dat babe no fine jst 4get her
Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by joseph1832(m): 8:47pm On May 26, 2016
Women! Always picking on someone they know they can handle. Poor creatures. LMAO.
Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by Audray(f): 11:27pm On May 26, 2016
Dmarketter:
you woke up doubting urself ? Hmmmmmmmmmm. You are lesbian dear, I get it . Unfortunately you don't get me. Stop being touchy and whenever in future read my mumble jumble when all I said in one of the posts comes to past. I do not speak from a spiritual angle, but from a understanding that beyyond what you see and feel, there is something that exists foremost. It will always define whom we are, choices we likely to make , andd how we end up. You arentt as gay as you think or believe
Alright Wise guy....I get it! U r super intelligent, ur an anti gay therapist,U write "articles" on Google, u exist in another plane, u are "mysterious" and all knowing. Ur existence is beyond the grasp of a lowly wretch of a mortal like me... Now that I have acknowledged ur unprecedented mind blowing awesomeness Oh Great One!.. I ask that u quit quoting me and twisting my words. Namaste.
Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by Nobody: 4:49am On May 27, 2016
Audray:
Alright Wise guy....I get it! U r super intelligent, ur an anti gay therapist,U write "articles" on Google, u exist in another plane, u are "mysterious" and all knowing. Ur existence is beyond the grasp of a lowly wretch of a mortal like me... Now that I have acknowledged ur unprecedented mind blowing awesomeness Oh Great One!.. I ask that u quit quoting me and twisting my words. Namaste.
so touchy, apparently incaapable of tolerating what you dish out, you find it wierd thaat people ddont accept gays and yet whaat a judgemental persona you hold. You very much aware that you reserved the right to ignore a mention right ? Guess the differnce is that of all other mentions you have from men grovelling at u, this one right here doesn't care nor see you as much. Be more true to bad character, just say qquit quoting me, adding that I shouldn't twist ur words implies you prefer a favourable quote. Unfortunately such silliness wasn't why I quoted you in the first place. Read it again, dat first post required no response. In line with you prefernce to the wisdom of asian hippies. NAMASTE
Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by joshboo(m): 9:31am On May 27, 2016
Dafuq? see peeps forming Nobel laureates hia spewing grammar upon grammar that m so sure yu'all failed in school. But from a g's point !!!!! Bleep U AUDRAY. op dia r better gals out dia kk D's hoe ain't no Good, channel your energy on smevin betta biko.

1 Like

Re: Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement by macaranta(m): 11:30am On May 27, 2016
joshboo:
Dafuq? see peeps forming Nobel laureates hia spewing grammar upon grammar that m so sure yu'all failed in school. But from a g's point !!!!! Bleep U AUDRAY. op dia r better gals out dia kk D's hoe ain't no Good, channel your energy on smevin betta biko.

I tire ..wonder why people invest scarce energy to fruitless endeavors.P.S Audrey and GSking are lost souls..being gay means you have been reoriented psychologically to do shit that is alien to nature.

Quote me.. I am waiting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is Crazy! Ugandan Comedian Had ‘cexs’ On Stage As Audience Watch (see Photo / Ladies Alone: Please Comment On This Guy Pics / Lady Seek People Advise After Sharing Her Nudes Photoshoot Online, See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.