Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,517 members, 7,801,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age (57612 Views)

This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by marvelck: 2:56pm On May 23, 2016
Since women naturally age faster than men, its not advisable for a guy to marry a girl his age or within his age range. Guys need to marry girls they are far older than with at least 10 years, so that when she's aging everything will still be balanced. You can still be enjoying her breast, and also admiring her full waist line for a long time to come. Compare to when you marry a girl that's only 3 or 5 years younger than you. Before you know it, she'll start looking older than you apart from adding weight anyhow after giving kids. So, let there a space of like 10 years between you and the girl you want to marry, just like fathers used to do it in the past.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by pennytration(m): 2:59pm On May 23, 2016
Ok. U no one marry cos u won suck breast, good for u.

Ftc sha.

Cc seun

I'm waiting for my bank alert

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by halfricanadian(f): 3:01pm On May 23, 2016
Its how well u take care of your body

A yonger person can look older

And an older person can look younger

253 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by Cutehector(m): 3:01pm On May 23, 2016
10 years is too much for me ha..

She will just be calling me Uncle instead of honey

155 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by vizkiz: 3:07pm On May 23, 2016
What happened to "age is just a number"

I noticed that phrase is only used when guys want to gold dig but if they are at the giving end, you will hear words like
"I can't Marry a girl older than I am, I can't Marry a girl my age" just like one guys is saying down there
Sometimes we guys are annoying grin

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by Kingsasian(m): 3:19pm On May 23, 2016
Cutehector:
10 years is too much for me ha..

She will just be calling me Uncle instead of honey
that is if you physically look 10 years older than your actual age.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:21pm On May 23, 2016
I will marry a girl older than I am....
Deal with it.. Op..

139 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by AngelAhnie(f): 3:24pm On May 23, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Deal with it.. Op..
Really shocked

3 Likes

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:26pm On May 23, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Really shocked
undecided

7 Likes

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by makydebbie(f): 3:27pm On May 23, 2016
make i observe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by drealzum(m): 4:23pm On May 23, 2016
Aside looks sef one of the main reasons why you cant marry your mate is "finance". These ladies are desperate to marry after school when their boys mate are starting their hustle. So they marry a man who is already settled and older than you and when you too settle you go after your juniors and chance their boy's mate.

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 23, 2016
5 yrs difference should be perfect... 10 yrs is too much!!...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 23, 2016
grin

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 23, 2016
Op talk true, if them borrow you babes like Omotola, Kate Henshaw or Beyonce, Shey you go reason their age?
Bottom line : How you take care of urself when ur young determines how you look when u grow old

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by PureWays(m): 5:23pm On May 23, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Deal with it.. Op..
Nice. I guess we have something in common.

I prefer older ladies, they are very mature, besides I think they are more sexy.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:42pm On May 23, 2016
PureWays:

I prefer older ladies, they are very mature, besides I think they are more sexy.

I think we have something in common... lol

20 Likes

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by vicstar(m): 5:45pm On May 23, 2016
ten years is too much na...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 23, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Deal with it.. Op..

PureWays:

Ma Niggaz..

Oya Eat knuckle!

19 Likes

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by PureWays(m): 5:51pm On May 23, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I think we have something in common... lol
cool
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by PureWays(m): 5:52pm On May 23, 2016
discoprophet:

Ma Niggaz..

Oya Eat knuckle!
cool

1 Like

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:00pm On May 23, 2016
discoprophet:

Ma Niggaz..
Oya Eat knuckle!
Lol

7 Likes

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by rose54321: 6:06pm On May 23, 2016
I actually agree that ladies should marry way older guys, though for a different reason.
Older guys are more mature, marrying your age mate, there's high likelihood of mismanaged misunderstandings.
A mature guy would handle issues with maturity.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by ezychris(m): 6:28pm On May 23, 2016
Age doesn't really matter jhor. Once there's money, the love go crazy. If you think I am lying, go ask Shakira and Pique.
Btw I loooove older women cheesy

Modified
OP click on this link www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/05/check-out-zlatan-ibrahimovics-partner.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by chumakk: 6:42pm On May 23, 2016
I stand with you grin especially on that part of enjoying her breast and waist wink

7 Likes

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by feran15(m): 7:02pm On May 23, 2016
Scientifically you make sense sha.

3 Likes

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by kayDooo(m): 7:54pm On May 23, 2016
GloryIsaac:
5 yrs difference should be perfect... 10 yrs is too much!!...
3 gbosssaaa 4 u

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 23, 2016
It is baseless for one to marry AGE MATE.
I pity such MEN, who have this mentalilty of " it Doesn't matter".

When it matters, You will RUSH DOWN to nairaland crying.
A man of 30 should marry a lady of b/w 18 and 22
But above all Age and Character matters.

There are Young, beautiful, virgin damsels out there waiting for U...
Go for such ladies.

Please, name one thing an ELDERLY LADY would do that a young lady can't do...?
Is it JOB.. ...? there are still young ladies..with good jobs.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by ednut1(m): 7:54pm On May 23, 2016
reasons why Nigeria is backward. age has nothing to do with whether d marriage will work or not

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by misscall247: 7:54pm On May 23, 2016
OK....noted

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by sexylips6186: 7:55pm On May 23, 2016
marvelck:
Since women naturally age faster than men, its not advisable for a guy to marry a girl his age or within his age range. Guys need to marry girls they are far older than with at least 10 years, so that when she's aging everything will still be balanced. You can still be enjoying her breast, and also admiring her full waist line for a long time to come. Compare to when you marry a girl that's only 3 or 5 years younger than you. Before you know it, she'll start looking older than you apart from adding weight anyhow after giving kids. So, let there a space of like 10 years between you and the girl you want to marry, just like fathers used to do it in the past.

Bullshit! Una no dey taya 4 dis nonsense posts

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by Nairadays: 7:55pm On May 23, 2016
Though it's an advise but OP I beg to disagree, simply because not all women age fast but age gracefully.

This advise is belated. What about those that are already married. I gave my wife 5 years while my dad gave my Mum six years gap, she'll be sixty this August but I can gladly say that people question her age.

But maybe 60 is not an age to judge sha.

I think a great factor to female accelerated aging in this part of the world is most attributable to both poverty and standards of living. Stress inclusive.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by Gist247(m): 7:55pm On May 23, 2016
vizkiz:
What happened to "age is just a number"

Thank you lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) / Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.