Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

What Is Your Favorite Bible Chapter /verse - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Favorite Bible Chapter /verse (460 Views)

What's Your Best Bible Chapter? / Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote / What Are Your Favorite Bible Verses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Favorite Bible Chapter /verse by telleyway: 3:12pm On May 23, 2016
For Christians only

Share with us your favorite chapter or verses of the Bible : how it touch or minister to you. You can also do well by correcting other people's misconception in line with what you understand from that chapter or verse. Please no unhealthy argument based on denominational doctrines. The Bible according to St Paul was written to teach the truth, rebuke error, correct faults and to give instructions for right living.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Chapter /verse by Slikbae: 4:24pm On May 23, 2016
Romans 8: 38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life , nor angels nor principalities nor powers , nor things present nor things to come ,

39 nor height nor depth , nor any other created thing , shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Chapter /verse by telleyway: 6:35pm On May 23, 2016
Slikbae:
Romans 8: 38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life , nor angels nor principalities nor powers , nor things present nor things to come ,

39 nor height nor depth , nor any other created thing , shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

that's a strong faith proclamation, the Lord is your strength.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Chapter /verse by olivegirl(f): 7:38pm On May 23, 2016
Mine is rmans 8 vs 28, all things work together for good for those who love God and for those who are called according to purpose. I preach this verse around but the trust , it defined me. Again psalm@119:11, I hide ur word in my heart so that i will nt sin against u. That the mirror verse

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Chapter /verse by ichuka(m): 10:00pm On May 23, 2016
25 Jesus said unto her, I am the RESSURECTION , and the Life...........john11:25
Put in another way He is saying "I Am Time and Eternity all in a Moment"!!!!!!
Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Chapter /verse by telleyway: 4:06pm On May 24, 2016
Luke 15 : 7&10 heaven rejoices over a single soul that repent. This consoles me that it's not late for one to heaven provided he /she repents.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Look Out Before You Slip Into That Zone!!! / Fraudsters Targeting Church Members And Followers Of Big African Pastors On Soci / Don't Act Like An Elephant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.