Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift (44538 Views)

Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend / Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by unikazzy(m): 4:11pm On May 23, 2016
post=45896795:
Abuja based Pastor Joshua Iginla of Champions Royal Assembly gave out 32 cars including 16 SUVs at his birthday celebration which held at his church premises yesterday May 22rd. Six Nollywood actors including Alex Usifo, Jide Kosoko, Ngozi Ezeonu Thelma Nwosu, Sunday Omobolanle aka Babasuwe, Bruno Iwuoha, Ejike Asiegbu, Francis Duru and some actresses got Hummer jeep 3 series, Mercedes G-Wagon and Mercedes CLS 550.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/photos-6-veteran-nollywood-actors-and.html

Op, Sunday Omobolanle aka Papiluwe not Babasuwe.....kindly correct that

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by martineverest(m): 4:12pm On May 23, 2016
Misplace prority......dont blame him,but his congregation

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by xtervaganza(m): 4:12pm On May 23, 2016
Giving cers to those who can easily afford it ?

Religion is a fraud
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by Mctimothylota(m): 4:13pm On May 23, 2016
Heeyhun:
generous pastor iginla
generous indeed

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by 175(m): 4:14pm On May 23, 2016
Ayomiposi1227:
Hello nairalanders, i no dat u must av been a little bit shocked abt dis topic, bt wat i really want u to no is dat we are now at the END of the world and many Bible prophesy are now being fulfilled all pointing towards the signs of the end time. Sooner than later, it will all end, the devil is very busy in these days deceiving many and blindfolding them from the truth cos the Holy Bible says: You shall no d TRUTH and IT shall set u FREE. Please, try and break loose from his snare and RUN to JESUS now cos tomorrow will be too late. It is now or never, are u still living in sin and saying dat it is the heart dat GOD looks, pls be careful of ur lifestyle and the type of friends u keep. Be on guard, stay alert cos in d next few seconds, it may all end. What will be ur end? HEAVEN OR HELL. THE CHOICE IS URS. Be warned. God bless u. U can contact me for prayers and counselling: Mr. Moses 08089003581.
Na ur turn now abi? U dey look for people to maga ba? Sorry we don wise up already!

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by martineverest(m): 4:15pm On May 23, 2016
The celebrities will use the cars to oppress the impoverished
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by JuanJO(m): 4:16pm On May 23, 2016
church like this go dey share food every sunday... abeg where the church dey.. :-

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by Deenite(m): 4:17pm On May 23, 2016
Enriching the rich, i see no point or blessing coming out of dat. And where did he got all dat money from sef inside dis fearless buhari era?
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 23, 2016
Such a bad business strategy grin

In running a church business you have to aim at touching people heart. Ones that is done business is good.

If only he gave out to the poor, traffic were go full there next. Sunday cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by ennysongs(m): 4:21pm On May 23, 2016
Give and it shall be given onto you....
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by holluwai(m): 4:21pm On May 23, 2016
The pastor is my bday mate
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by ovieigho(m): 4:21pm On May 23, 2016
I wonder why some people condemn the pastor for his kind gestures, at least he gave out to them at the right time, not that he was sending money when our celebrity are down with sicknesses, everybody with his callings, you that suggested given it to the needy why not open a church and start your own focusing on the needy, and who even say celebrity are not in need.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by 9ja4show: 4:22pm On May 23, 2016
Theyveedo:
Why not give to poor n needy nigerians

#JustSaying

Most 9ja celebrities are not that rich like we think, some are poor

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 23, 2016
Y is dis pastor giving to the rich instead of the poor? This is rubbish.na for paparazzi hm dey do am and nt God
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by boujaye: 4:26pm On May 23, 2016
Immunity1:
If you ask me i will tell you this pastor has gone mad give to the poor not to the reach fake pastor shameless hypocrite
kindly correct the bolded, ma
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by pee777(m): 4:27pm On May 23, 2016
Theyveedo:
Why not give to poor n needy nigerians
Check out his past givings to the poor, not that the poor will always be among you. let him extend to those that people thinks they are rich because of the rich role they play but indeed below average.

#JustSaying
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by preciousMI1(f): 4:28pm On May 23, 2016
and there are less privileged in that church plus widows including orphans not exempting the handicapped.... Christianity is going sour... fame for fame. politicians have failed us so also the so called men of God
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by Dahkogrin007(m): 4:28pm On May 23, 2016
jeron1:
Lala, Seun, im not happy with you guys. I have been on nairaland for years, since 2008 I guess and my topics has Never made front page. hit like if u r on same page with me
Seems u r alone
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by Deenite(m): 4:28pm On May 23, 2016
9ja4show:

Most 9ja celebrities are not that rich like we think, some are poor

How many of them cant afford a daily meal?
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by phemmyfour: 4:30pm On May 23, 2016
post=45896795:
Abuja based Pastor Joshua Iginla of Champions Royal Assembly gave out 32 cars including 16 SUVs at his birthday celebration which held at his church premises yesterday May 22rd. Six Nollywood actors including Alex Usifo, Jide Kosoko, Ngozi Ezeonu Thelma Nwosu, Sunday Omobolanle aka Babasuwe Aluwe, Bruno Iwuoha, Ejike Asiegbu, Francis Duru and some actresses got Hummer jeep 3 series, Mercedes G-Wagon and Mercedes CLS 550.

fixed
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 23, 2016
Shey 2mw he go strt preach #love your neighbors
See poor Nigerians are dying everyday of hunger.. Nd you thr sharing SUVs to millionaires. And still you call yourself God's own servant abi?

I pity your members sha

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by jeron1(m): 4:36pm On May 23, 2016
Dahkogrin007:
Seems u r alone

im not alone... Jesus is with me grin
Dahkogrin007:
Seems u r alone

im not alone... Jesus is with me
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by Coolgent(m): 4:45pm On May 23, 2016
Pastor giving Cars to celebreties not Masses,
Efcc come probe this Man
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by moshino(m): 4:47pm On May 23, 2016
Immunity1:
If you ask me i will tell you this pastor has gone mad give to the poor not to the reach fake pastor shameless hypocrite

RICH
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by latesco(m): 4:47pm On May 23, 2016
Abuja based Pastor Joshua Iginla of Champions Royal Assembly gave out 32 cars including 16 SUVs at his birthday celebration which held at his church premises yesterday May 22rd. Six Nollywood actors including Alex Usifo, Jide Kosoko, Ngozi Ezeonu Thelma Nwosu, Sunday Omobolanle aka Babasuwe, Bruno Iwuoha, Ejike Asiegbu, Francis Duru and some actresses got Hummer jeep 3 series, Mercedes G-Wagon and Mercedes CLS 550.

AKA Aluwe.
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by Babynyms(f): 4:48pm On May 23, 2016
post=45896795:
Abuja based Pastor Joshua Iginla of Champions Royal Assembly gave out 32 cars including 16 SUVs at his birthday celebration which held at his church premises yesterday May 22rd. Six Nollywood actors including Alex Usifo, Jide Kosoko, Ngozi Ezeonu Thelma Nwosu, Sunday Omobolanle aka Babasuwe, Bruno Iwuoha, Ejike Asiegbu, Francis Duru and some actresses got Hummer jeep 3
series, Mercedes G-Wagon and Mercedes CLS 550.

yeye de smell.
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by skillz111(m): 4:49pm On May 23, 2016
jeron1:
Lala, Seun, im not happy with you guys. I have been on nairaland for years, since 2008 I guess and my topics has Never made front page. hit like if u r on same page with me
go and kill a snake grin
jeron1:
go and kill a snake

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by abbeyty(m): 4:53pm On May 23, 2016
I don't blame the pastors only blame those mumu that still patronise their services for miracles, imagine giving to those who are already rich, why not donate the money to two or three primary schools in his community ? talking of misplace priority
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by mutvy: 4:56pm On May 23, 2016
I smelt occult.
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by placeofallure(f): 5:00pm On May 23, 2016
This pastor ehn, l dunno for him o, I watched the video clip of his last birthday, half of the entire Nollywood was there. People like Ejike Asiegbu, Bruno Iwuoha, Larry Koldsweat, Francis Duru, Alariwo of Africa, Funsho Adeolu, Fathia Balogun, Alex Usifo, Zack Orji, Tony Umez, and many more that I can't remember now. That's how dey sabi troop to where e dey happen, bootlickers!

Tope Alabi performed and they danced out their hearts. Check You tube.
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by kikies(m): 5:02pm On May 23, 2016
Immunity1:
If you ask me i will tell you this pastor has gone mad give to the poor not to the rich fake pastor shameless hypocrite
Giving a SUV to a poor man makes him poorer,dose he gave it to r not rich Bt at least they can maintain the car.
He gave out to the poor,widow n orphans too u know.....according to the previous story doe
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by mutvy: 5:03pm On May 23, 2016
I smelt occult. By the way, has he paid his tax? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews / Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) / Apostle Suleman Buys Toyota Car For His Church Member(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.