Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,443 members, 7,801,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

What Is The Most Effective Proven Treatment For Depression And Anxiety? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Most Effective Proven Treatment For Depression And Anxiety? (431 Views)

6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) / Can I Use Alcohol To Reduce My Social Disorder And Anxiety? / Is There A Cure For Depression? Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Effective Proven Treatment For Depression And Anxiety? by donmayorgroup(m): 4:22pm On May 23, 2016
*In particular the fastest, most effective and permanent fix (and with the best / most thorough

Because of the experience I’ve had with depression, I have keenly researched and joined forum where experts discuss mental health.
I know am not alone in this.

Many of YOU out there suffer, or at one time or the other have suffered from both mild or acute, depression and anxiety. Anxiety is even more common as it’s needed for normal everyday functioning, although it might become a disorder when it disrupts one’s ability to function or carry out his normal responsibilities.

The following are excerpts from a team of mental health experts made up Psychologists, Counselors, Psychiatrists, and other experts in different fields of Psychology. As a matter of fact, individuals equally shared their personal experiences and that’s why I have brought them to you…to learn.
Calm down, read and learn!

Drew Gaut
(Longtime anxiety sufferer)

While I appreciate the A2A, there are a lot of good answers here already. All I would add is that there is no perfect solution.

Most people respond favorably to therapy, but not everyone, and it is not an attainable option everywhere. If it is available, though, I recommend making it a part of your solution. If your insurance won't cover it (or you are uninsured), many therapists have generous sliding scales. Try to find a therapist you can afford who has a personality you mesh with. You will do better if you are comfortable talking to the person.

CONTINUE READING ON http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2016/05/what-is-most-effective-proven-treatment_50.html#more

(1) (Reply)

Diseases Caused By Mosquitoes Unknown To Many. / Your Health / Breast Self Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.