Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert (13355 Views)

24 Signs She Is Cheating On You!, Must KNOW To Brace Yourself! / 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You / 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Smellymouth: 7:14pm On May 23, 2016
Cutehector:
grin I just hope she will forgive u dis time cheesy grin cheesy

Evil laff. Buhahahahaha

Sinaj dey around? shocked shocked

Oh Lord, touch her heart to forgive me.. I pleaded thee grin

Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by vicstar(m): 7:17pm On May 23, 2016
refiner:
....gringringrin...
wetin I talk wey dey make u laff? grin grin

Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Cutehector(m): 7:18pm On May 23, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Whrz my Hateu2
Mods shuld pls and pls release dis innocent girl nah... Atlist Dev released me cry
lwkmd... she deserves it grin cheesy
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 23, 2016
Cutehector:
lwkmd... she deserves it grin cheesy
its not fair atall cry
No one deserves such long ban.. Not even d worst troll here cry
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Cutehector(m): 7:28pm On May 23, 2016
naughtynaughty:
its not fair atall cry
No one deserves such long ban.. Not even d worst troll here cry
hw long?
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by WRAKE(m): 7:28pm On May 23, 2016
Am 100% introvert... I rarely tok here and av been on nairaland for like 6years.....
3frndz,rarely tok to my siblings ,parents as well..
my life seems kinda weird...
see my unread whatsapp message
I possess all those trait...yes ,i am

Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 23, 2016
Cutehector:
hw long?
lastweek.. They gave us d long ban togeda o.. Am back and she's still in exile. Lol smh
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Cutehector(m): 7:33pm On May 23, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lastweek.. They gave us d long ban togeda o.. Am back and she's still in exile. Lol smh
she should create anoda moniker na. Wats there...
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by dharay99: 7:37pm On May 23, 2016
a whole 24? nawa o.
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:38pm On May 23, 2016
Laveda:
I posses some traits there tho.

Doesn't really make me an introvert..

Being introverted is over hyped at times.
Plenty people don turn introverts finish. cry

undecided

Locate your gbagaun by yourself undecided
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 23, 2016
Cutehector:
she should create anoda moniker na. Wats there...
hateu2 bestie pls I beg u in d name of the fada and of d son and of d holt spirit pls creat anoda moniker
Or go back to ur Nikita .. Haha
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:41pm On May 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
or.. 24 signs you're a completely weirdAF freak!

Introverts are what's wrong with the world, they think they can figure out everything and Just be indolently jolly all the time.. How does that even work?? It's bullshit!.. They create this little freakshow village in their head and live in there with their little smurfs and smurfettes to keep em singing camp fire songs at dark..till someone makes em realise they're living with a freaking disease!

Disease?.... you term one's personality a Disease?....
If it's a Disease, I don't want to be cured. cool

1 Like

Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 23, 2016
Penisinpenisout:
This feels like a mastubatory thread for introverts.
Well fu**ing Done, Op. So you are implying that extroverts dont need time to recharge, and they just run their mouths like a 24hrs walkie tallie. You introverts think your are the best thing to happen to this planet. Well guess what... You're right.

LolLol[hr grin]
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
Some babes go just fine like maamy water..

Oliviaarims, why u fine like that?
shocked

Lol. What am I supposed to say now?
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:
This me to the letter!

Really?
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Cutehector(m): 7:46pm On May 23, 2016
naughtynaughty:
hateu2 bestie pls I beg u in d name of the fada and of d son and of d holt spirit pls creat anoda moniker
Or go back to ur Nikita .. Haha
lwkmd so she is d one behind dat nikita moniker...

Romanceland girls sha grin

U why didn't u create another moniker wen u was banned?
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 23, 2016
Laveda:
I posses some traits there tho.

Doesn't really make me an introvert..

Being introverted is over hyped at times.
Plenty people don turn introverts finish. cry

undecided

Really, I never thought of myself as a major introvert, but if we are to go by this thread, then I'm an introvert through and through.
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 23, 2016
Cutehector:
lwkmd so she is d one behind dat nikita moniker...

Romanceland girls sha grin

U why didn't u create another moniker wen u was banned?
lol it's too stressful abeg.. Plus I have only one email
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Cutehector(m): 7:55pm On May 23, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lol it's too stressful abeg.. Plus I have only one email
to create new gmail is easy na... should I create for u?
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 23, 2016
if im to go by this thread, imma effing introvert abeg..
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 23, 2016
Cutehector:
to create new gmail is easy na... should I create for u?
nah.. Atlist am back.
Thanks
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Cutehector(m): 8:00pm On May 23, 2016
naughtynaughty:
nah.. Atlist am back.
Thanks
yeah yeah, u welcome... hw's ur day been tho
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 23, 2016
I dont even knw where i belong cheesy cheesy
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by refiner(f): 8:01pm On May 23, 2016
vicstar:

wetin I talk wey dey make u laff? grin grin
....lolgrin
the picx tho!grin
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 23, 2016
Cutehector:
yeah yeah, u welcome... hw's ur day been tho
boring/ bored
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 23, 2016
I dunno
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Cutehector(m): 8:04pm On May 23, 2016
naughtynaughty:
boring/ bored
it'll get berra with time.. u just néed ta change location
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by PunkyV(f): 8:06pm On May 23, 2016
Babzilla:

Really?

Yes! I'm a loner. Can you believe I've been where I'm staying for more than 8 years but just managed to make a friend a few months ago? She's even too much for me sometimes. Very clingy grin So I dodge & avoid her when I'm not in the mood tongue
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Cutehector(m): 8:07pm On May 23, 2016
juhan:
I dunno
hyy shy gurl tongue
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by WRAKE(m): 8:09pm On May 23, 2016
Ireneony you are one of us ,abi u don change ....come here oo..hmmmmmn

Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 23, 2016
Cutehector:
hyy shy gurl tongue
lol goodevening
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Smellymouth: 8:12pm On May 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol. What am I supposed to say now?

Say something pretty lady grinembarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Too Much Boobs: Meet Another Busty Nigerian Lady Trending On Social Media (18+ P / OMG 5-year-old Kids Captured Doing ‘maame Na Papa’ In An Uncompleted Building / Plus Sized Pantless Alhaja Lady Twerk For The Crowd At An Event, See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.