Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Medical Practioners Please Help Me Interprete - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical Practioners Please Help Me Interprete (702 Views)

Doctors On Here Please Help Me Interprete My Typhoid And Malaria Test. / Health Practioners, Mothers- I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medical Practioners Please Help Me Interprete by ayogabriel(m): 6:11pm On May 23, 2016
Good day all, can someone help me interprete this result? Thanks in advance.

Re: Medical Practioners Please Help Me Interprete by ritzyvic1(m): 6:28pm On May 23, 2016
I hope you wouldn't take offense if I ask you the source of the result?
Re: Medical Practioners Please Help Me Interprete by ayogabriel(m): 7:02pm On May 23, 2016
Not at all, it was from a diagnostic machine, and that's the result.
Re: Medical Practioners Please Help Me Interprete by ritzyvic1(m): 7:50pm On May 23, 2016
Well it's something like that in the attached picture, it's called quantum magnetic resonance analyser. I got very curious to know the scientific basis of its operation when I started hearing of 'computer testing machines' as it's popularly called. I was like how would holding a probe is my hand detect that I am diabetic or have cancer? I have seen glucometer and other conventional diagnostic medical devices and from scientific background understood the principles behind them. The diagnostic machine just baffled me.
Check out this link and read more about it
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/neuroskeptic/2015/01/31/quantum-resonance-spectrometry-work/#.V0NOH3Q1jqA

Re: Medical Practioners Please Help Me Interprete by nelszx: 8:04pm On May 23, 2016
OP abeg no vex oo where you do this thing from? And how long did it take to generate this thing? And did dey sell any drug to u?
Re: Medical Practioners Please Help Me Interprete by nelszx: 8:11pm On May 23, 2016
Whoever wrote dis for you must be a full blown illiterate. No machine I repeat none can perform all u listed above and besides the context of the result makes no sense at all. If you paid for it go back and collect ur money cos u have been scammed. If dey sell drugs gv u pls for ur own safety flush the content in ur toilet.

Go to reputable hospital or diagnostic centre for proper check if you need any
Re: Medical Practioners Please Help Me Interprete by ayogabriel(m): 8:13pm On May 23, 2016
Thank @ritzyvic1 , so some claim it works and other says it's not accurate, however it in a way or the other may tell the health status of a person. Thanks.

I am still looking for someone to help me with the interpretation.
Re: Medical Practioners Please Help Me Interprete by nelszx: 8:16pm On May 23, 2016
ayogabriel:
Thank @ritzyvic1 , so some claim it works and other says it's not accurate, however it in a way or the other may tell the health status of a person. Thanks.

I am still looking for someone to help me with the interpretation.

Op no vex oo nobody can interpret this it's arrant nonsense and filled with jargon. This result I'm seeing tells NOTHING. Be mindful of places u go for dese kind things

(1) (Reply)

Health: Here Is How To Transform Your Teeth From Yellow To White (must See) / Must See: Check Out 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women / PEINEILI : How To Stop Premature Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.