Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

15 Helpful Socializing Tips - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Helpful Socializing Tips (831 Views)

Stop Socializing With Female Colleagues / To All Abuja Based working class Men N Ladies For Socializing N Hookups / What Are The Basic Rules To Know When Socializing With People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Helpful Socializing Tips by HerexG(m): 6:32pm On May 23, 2016
1. When holding your drink in an event
When you are in an event always hold your drink in your left hand, that way your right hand won’t be cold or wet when you shake hands.

2. When you get caught
If your girlfriend catches you looking at another woman, employ some acting skill and turn to her to say “I’m glad you don’t dress like that”.

3. When arguing
Try to listen more than speak in an argument to avoid saying stupid things you don’t mean, remember you can’t swallow back spilled words .

4. When ladies uses the I’m busy antic

98% times when a lady tells you the reason for not coming to see you is that she’s busy; is simply because she’s not interested. I tell you even Lucifer’s chains cannot hold back a woman that really wants to see you. Never try to beg but make her also know that you are also busy that you are even trying to fix her into your schedule

5. When search for factual reviews
When reading online always look for the 3/5 reviews, these are usually the most truthful and unbiased. For example you got one of those fraudulent messages from those Networking firm, try paste the message online to see people’s reviews, 3/5 of the review has an element of truth in it.

6. When admiring

If you admire someone way too much, they have no choice than to look down on you, they might perceive a low self-esteem syndrome when you do this

7. When you listen to gossip
Always listen carefully how a person speaks about other people to you. This is how they will speak about you to other people!

8. When finding a true story
If you want to know if someone is telling a true story or not, the person telling the story makes a lot of hands gesture but if it’s a lie the hands will stay noticeably still.

9. When trying to get someone confess
The best way to get someone to confess something is to remain silent with a mean look. They will simply talk due to being uncomfortable.

10. When you need that number
If you sighted a beautiful chick or guy at the party and you want their number, take a picture with them and ask them to send it to you.

11. When your partner wrongs you

If your partner wrongs you don’t tell your parents about it the simple truth is you might forgive but your parents won’t.

12. When a girl tells you to go watch a movie
If a girl talks to you about a movie she wants you to watch, it’s most times a hint that she wants you to ask her out. Most times there are particular romantic scenes she wants you to watch, which may stair you up to make the move

13. When you are in a party and you need more alcohol
You are a party with people who rarely knows you and you want more drink than usual just tell people you have never been drunk before. (Drink responsibly)

14. When asking for a favor from people
It is best when asking for favors from people most especially ladies, always create a cloud screen or a decoy, this would loosen up their guards and deviate their mind from your real intent.

15. When you want to get the true intent of someone’s heart
You want to get the true intent of someone’s heart listen and focus more on the person’s questions than answers

lalasticlala, fynestboi

Source: http://liteworld..com.ng/2016/05/15-helpful-social-tips.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Helpful Socializing Tips by falconey(m): 6:33pm On May 23, 2016
ok
Re: 15 Helpful Socializing Tips by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 23, 2016
grin
Re: 15 Helpful Socializing Tips by Cutehector(m): 6:41pm On May 23, 2016
Noted cool
Re: 15 Helpful Socializing Tips by TrumpDonald(m): 6:43pm On May 23, 2016
Dat ur number 8 I no too gree. Guy na person wey dey lie dey demonstrate pass these days oo. See as APC them carry broom dey demonstrate dat time we think say na true... na wetin keep us like dis now grin grin
Re: 15 Helpful Socializing Tips by Olasco93: 6:48pm On May 23, 2016
It's not what you don't have that limits you, it's what you have but fails to use.
Nice points from HerexG.
Re: 15 Helpful Socializing Tips by EazyJ(f): 8:32pm On May 23, 2016
No 10-She wud probably send d pix thru bluetooth/flash share so hw wud he get her number?
Nice tips tho
Re: 15 Helpful Socializing Tips by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 23, 2016
15 appeals the most to me.
Re: 15 Helpful Socializing Tips by HerexG(m): 9:00pm On May 23, 2016
EazyJ:
No 10-She wud probably send d pix thru bluetooth/flash share so hw wud he get her number?
Nice tips tho

As a sharp guy kindly say " May i get the pics via whatsapp"
Re: 15 Helpful Socializing Tips by HerexG(m): 9:02pm On May 23, 2016
Olasco93:
It's not what you don't have that limits you, it's what you have but fails to use.
Nice points from HerexG.

Thanks a lot Olasco93
Re: 15 Helpful Socializing Tips by EazyJ(f): 10:11pm On May 23, 2016
HerexG:

As a sharp guy kindly say " May i get the pics via whatsapp"
Lol And she wud be like 'oh my sub jez finished,save me d stress by turnin on ur bt'

(1) (Reply)

20 Interesting Sex Facts Everyone Should Know / I Told Her My Name Is Lalasticlala / WOW!!! You Won’t Believe What This Popular Nigerian Actor Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.