Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:15 PM

But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting (9943 Views)

How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting / How To Make A Girl That Comes Visiting H0rny / 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by HitlerGaddafi: 8:03pm On May 23, 2016
Its that juicy moment when that chick finally agrees to pay you a visit. grin. However, different guys have different methods having the greenlight to destroy the babe.
One method that works for me always (100%) is playing a romantic movie with loads of sex scenes in it. grin. It works like charm as I've noticed girls get turned on easily watching people have sex. Few minutes after the show, then I go for the kill. Starts first by placing my hands on any sensitive area of her body. (She will definitely resist) but all that na for show. grin. Then I instantly proceed to grabbing those soculent and soft breast before going for a kiss. (She will still resist but as usual, all na still for show grin). My next move is deeping my hands into her trouser or skirt to have access to the gates of heaven. Stimulate that clíts well to make her hornier. Then the main show begins. grin. One major mistake you shouldn't make is not taking your time. Having access to the gates of heaven is a gradual process so be very patient.

6 Likes

Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by MUVA(m): 8:10pm On May 23, 2016
#TeamVirging
No sex till marriage. smiley

5 Likes

Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by midehi2(f): 8:19pm On May 23, 2016
*teamvirgin*

no sex till marriage grin

1 Like

Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by HitlerGaddafi: 8:19pm On May 23, 2016
MUVA:
#TeamVirging

No sex till marriage. smiley
Lol, in the USA, telling your friends that ur still a virgin is a huge disgrace. They'll mock you and laugh at you. Guys there are dying to loose their virginity but reverse is the case in Africa.
My theory is that a guy that masturbates can't be considered a virgin. So far you've experienced orgasm (both male and female) or you've seen your cúm (male) , you ain't a fuckíng virgin
HitlerGaddafi's theory of virginity

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 23, 2016
Virgin boy here. grin

1 Like

Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by MUVA(m): 8:28pm On May 23, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

Lol, in the USA, telling your friends that ur still a virgin is a huge disgrace. They'll mock you and laugh at you. Guys there are dying to loose their virginity but reverse is the case in Africa.
My theory is that a guy that masturbates can't be considered a virgin. So far you've experienced orgasm (both male and female) or you've seen your cúm (male) , you ain't a fuckíng virgin
HitlerGaddafi's theory of virginity
I don't know wtf you're talking about, man.

I'm a virgin, that's all I know.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by obiorathesubtle: 8:28pm On May 23, 2016
#TeamVirgin

#NoSex

#StopFornication!

4 Likes

Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by HitlerGaddafi: 8:39pm On May 23, 2016
MUVA:

I don't know wtf you're talking about, man.

I'm a virgin, that's all I know.
You don take am personal ni?

1 Like

Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:40pm On May 23, 2016
Since am the only spoilt person here, I agree with you Op...

lol...
Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by ivyy(f): 8:50pm On May 23, 2016
Relationships shouldn't be all about sex.

3 Likes

Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by unapapadeycraze: 9:02pm On May 23, 2016
I'm a virgin.
Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by HitlerGaddafi: 9:05pm On May 23, 2016
ivyy:
You be virgin?
Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by makydebbie(f): 9:10pm On May 23, 2016
#team virgin!
Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 23, 2016
ivyy:
HitlerGaddafi:

You be virgin?
Ivyy. Don't answer this if you don't want to. cheesy

After one takes away all the smokescreen, you realize that relationships are all about sex. Real relationships that is.

3 Likes

Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by ivyy(f): 9:37pm On May 23, 2016
BoboYekini:
Ivyy. Don't answer this if you don't want to. cheesy

After one takes away all the smokescreen, you realize that relationships are all about sex. Real relationships that is.

lipsrsealed
Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 23, 2016
Virgins everywhere.

Virgins night.

Me too na virgin o
Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by edetty(m): 6:48am On May 24, 2016
ivyy:
he never mentioned relationship, only a friend who visits,are u a VIRGIN too
Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by gagewonda(m): 7:34am On May 24, 2016
Neva tried those methods befre. Bt still get it cos dey always feel d niqqa no sweats

1 Like

Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Nobody: 8:10am On May 24, 2016
The day this OP go chop slap ehn.

1 Like

Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by olawealth1000(m): 10:39am On May 24, 2016
OP i follow jere
Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Ay04z(m): 10:59am On May 24, 2016
virgin....
Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by S2kluv: 11:31am On May 24, 2016
Xbabangida:
The day this OP go chop slap ehn.
I can't laugh oooo
# imagination
Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by NiRfreak(m): 12:31pm On May 24, 2016
There's no point devising method...Most Ladies that will straff in your place already knew, and made up their mind to fvck, even before leaving home.

Its just your duty to read the subtle signs and and go for the kill at the right time......or else...no matter your device...it wont just happen....

7 Likes

Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by fleshb(m): 12:51pm On May 24, 2016
makydebbie:
#team virgin!
as beautiful as u re?
Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by makydebbie(f): 1:36pm On May 24, 2016
fleshb:
as beautiful as u re?
lol...yh
Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by danieloguns(m): 1:38pm On May 24, 2016
lipsrsealed who virginity don epp

2 Likes

Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by elov(m): 1:39pm On May 24, 2016
makydebbie:
#team virgin!

Hmmm..always noticing u on romance threads...
Nice tho
Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by makydebbie(f): 1:42pm On May 24, 2016
elov:

Hmmm..always noticing u on romance threads... Nice tho
lol...thanks
Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 24, 2016
Must you Bang a chick when she comes over... You could play games....watch a movie... Have hearty talks.....

Nah... Just bang her... all tat na story....grin

12 Likes

Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by elov(m): 1:44pm On May 24, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...thanks

I will continue to monitor you wink
Lol....how's ur day going?
Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by makydebbie(f): 1:47pm On May 24, 2016
elov:

I will continue to monitor you wink Lol....how's ur day going?
going well...you?
Re: But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by queenfav(f): 1:47pm On May 24, 2016
NiRfreak:
There's no point devising method...Most Ladies that will straff in your place already knew, and made up their mind to fvck, even before leaving home.

Its just your duty to read the subtle signs and and go for the kill at the right time......or else...no matter your device...it wont just happen....
on point!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Me And My Female Coworker(what Could This Mean Please) / What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? / Feminist Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.