Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,772 members, 7,802,367 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

5 Signs That Show You Are Not A 'Husband Material' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs That Show You Are Not A 'Husband Material' (2188 Views)

He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material / 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs That Show You Are Not A 'Husband Material' by Rapmoney(m): 10:00pm On May 23, 2016
peterdrury:
Working hard to improve the situation does not stop the individual from going into a relationship, Thats my point.
I understand your point perfectly well but such a man should not be discussing marriage until he's able to stand firm on the ground. What's the essence of getting married when you can't act like a husband you are supposed to be? We shouldn't be calling God for things we could have avoided with proper planning.
Re: 5 Signs That Show You Are Not A 'Husband Material' by Rapmoney(m): 10:03pm On May 23, 2016
GloriaNinja:
TRuE Dat! and I also despise men that talks too much, such men are bit$h niggas.
They will soon come for you! grin
Re: 5 Signs That Show You Are Not A 'Husband Material' by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 23, 2016
8. You are a womaniser: Womanisers are fabrics of the poorest grade when it comes to marriage.
9. You drink/sleep too much: ladies, run away from such materials.
10. You still derive joy in arguing about superheroes with the greatest super power. Ladies, desist from such men.

Since I am guilty of No.10, it follows that I am not a husband material

#ProudlyNonHusbandMaterial
#TeamTheFlash
Re: 5 Signs That Show You Are Not A 'Husband Material' by Rapmoney(m): 10:05pm On May 23, 2016
Re: 5 Signs That Show You Are Not A 'Husband Material' by rose54321: 10:13pm On May 23, 2016
@OP, Your No.1 though "1) You still slap your girlfriend in public with the slightest provocation".
Are you allowed to slap her in private
Re: 5 Signs That Show You Are Not A 'Husband Material' by Rapmoney(m): 10:24pm On May 23, 2016
rose54321:
@OP, Your No.1 though "1) You still slap your girlfriend in public with the slightest provocation".
Are you allowed to slap her in private
No. What I'm trying to show is relative. I mean, if you can actually embarass a lady publicly that way, it means you could do worse in private. I used that as a measurement for such wife battering!
Re: 5 Signs That Show You Are Not A 'Husband Material' by Rapmoney(m): 10:29pm On May 23, 2016
AnalyticEngine:
8. You are a womaniser: Womanisers are fabrics of the poorest grade when it comes to marriage.
10. You still derive joy in arguing about superheroes with the greatest super power. Ladies, desist from such men.

#TeamTheFlash
You're funny! grin Your No.10 na die!
Re: 5 Signs That Show You Are Not A 'Husband Material' by Rapmoney(m): 11:38pm On May 23, 2016
AngelAhnie:
The guys are at the receiving end grin
How?
Re: 5 Signs That Show You Are Not A 'Husband Material' by Chuksemi(m): 11:55pm On May 23, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

#TeamTheFlash

Lol. A Flash diehard, greeting.
Re: 5 Signs That Show You Are Not A 'Husband Material' by Rapmoney(m): 7:28am On May 24, 2016
Chuksemi:

Lol. A Flash diehard, greeting.
hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

..... / Tell Us How You Feel / What Brand Of Phone Are You Using???[#see List]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.