Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,755 members, 7,802,311 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding (43186 Views)

Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" / Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) / Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by abiodun2007: 8:58pm On May 23, 2016
Davido’s sister, Ashley Coco, sizzled in four different outfits at her Traditional wedding to her beau, Caleb, which was held on Thursday, 12th of May. See photos below...

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/checkout-davidos-sisters-four-gorgeous-outfit.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by abiodun2007: 8:58pm On May 23, 2016
kiss kiss kiss

CONTINUE TO SEE MORE GORGEOUS LOOK OF ASHLEY COCO HERE >>>

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/checkout-davidos-sisters-four-gorgeous-outfit.html

She's really beautiful....

2 Likes

Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by abiodun2007: 8:59pm On May 23, 2016
kiss kiss kiss

CONTINUE TO SEE MORE GORGEOUS LOOK OF ASHLEY COCO HERE >>>

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/checkout-davidos-sisters-four-gorgeous-outfit.html

She's really beautiful....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by chukslawrence(m): 9:06pm On May 23, 2016
Coco or Coke?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Akposkool(m): 9:07pm On May 23, 2016
Ashley coco. Was that her birth name? I thought her name was bimbo adeleke? Lol Nigerians claiming foreign names.
Na so omotejokhwo for my area say her name na mirabel. I was like WTF*****

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Cokenbread: 10:14pm On May 23, 2016
Even with d makeup, see her head like my own...
angry angry angry

Is she tryn to imitate this emoji grin?

That guy fukkk up, he for just make d girl im baby mama, so Davido go know how e dey be

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by SuperSupremo(m): 10:14pm On May 23, 2016
despite her sophisticated makeups you still see she is old.

she is probably considered the right bride because of her father's status

She wasted much time home

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Sijo01(f): 10:16pm On May 23, 2016
She's teethed!

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by klassykute(m): 10:16pm On May 23, 2016
; kay oo.. sisi Ashley.
. her papa na english man abi ?. ashley coco... do you want d koko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Unekz(m): 10:17pm On May 23, 2016
is that not an igala attire am seeing ??

7 Likes

Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by asumo12: 10:17pm On May 23, 2016
This morning I mistakenly transfered N200k to a wrong phone number via GTB mobile money transfer.
After thinking of a way to stop the person from withdrawing the money,

I came up with an idea of sending a text message to the person's phone number saying:::

"""Hello dark and worthy initiate, I hope you're OK. I believe you have received the money I sent to you....
It's for your initiation into the eternal mystical order of glorious satanism in the ogboni fraternity scheduled to take place tomorrow at 12 midnight. That money is only for your transport. I'll send you more for shopping.
There are riches awaiting you in this kingdom. Two weeks after the initiation, a family member very close to your heart will die, this will unlock your ticket to wealth and you will have the ability to fly at night to any part of the world. Thanks in advance.
Buh in case you're not ready to join, please send back the money immediately to avoid ur sudden death."""

Five minutes later, I got an SMS saying::
"Please send another N600k, three of my friends are also interested."
Omo I fainted....
I just dey wake now :

cry

185 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by godoluwa(m): 10:17pm On May 23, 2016
News like this type makes nairaland frontpage 'GODFORSAKEN DIRTY DUSTBIN'. Of what advantage is this thrash?
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 23, 2016
Looks to me like a robot wit all those makeup

4 Likes

Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Sobeautiful: 10:18pm On May 23, 2016
Congrats ma lady. Pretty woman!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 23, 2016
Sijo01:
She's teethed!

Truly she's toothed! grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 23, 2016
Ashley coco ? Can't she bear her real name ? Africans will forever be slaves to the whites. Shame.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 23, 2016
asumo12:
This morning I mistakenly transfered N200k to a wrong phone number via GTB mobile money transfer.
After thinking of a way to stop the person from withdrawing the money,

I came up with an idea of sending a text message to the person's phone number saying:::

"""Hello dark and worthy initiate, I hope you're OK. I believe you have received the money I sent to you....
It's for your initiation into the eternal mystical order of glorious satanism in the ogboni fraternity scheduled to take place tomorrow at 12 midnight. That money is only for your transport. I'll send you more for shopping.
There are riches awaiting you in this kingdom. Two weeks after the initiation, a family member very close to your heart will die, this will unlock your ticket to wealth and you will have the ability to fly at night to any part of the world. Thanks in advance.
Buh in case you're not ready to join, please send back the money immediately to avoid ur sudden death."""

Five minutes later, I got an SMS saying::
"Please send another N600k, three of my friends are also interested."
Omo I fainted....
I just dey wake now :

cry

Hhaaaaaaa! You no know say as the economy harsh reach, guys are even ready to join witchcraft fraternity as long as money go commot - no be only ogboni grin cheesy grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 23, 2016
Lolzz..funny.

I was anticipatin something like:5mins later he sent u bak d money.

4 Likes

Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Omotayor123(f): 10:22pm On May 23, 2016
Four different outfit for traditional wedding
Wetin eye no go see for this money bag people.undecided

Well, I wish you a blissful marital life. We don't want to read story that touch the heart....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by mjbaba: 10:24pm On May 23, 2016
Ol boy See teeth

3 Likes

Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 23, 2016
and this made front page

1 Like

Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 23, 2016
Trash threads making front page these days. How does this concern Nigerians ? Not even proud to be identified with a Nigerian name.

1 Like

Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Ademusiwa1: 10:27pm On May 23, 2016
H
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 23, 2016
What! a dexterous make-up artist she got grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by priscaoge(f): 10:34pm On May 23, 2016
Money speaking!!
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Safemode(m): 10:37pm On May 23, 2016
Ashley Coco. what a name?
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Ini9(m): 10:41pm On May 23, 2016
Make up help dis girl face oo

1 Like

Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by sinaj(f): 10:43pm On May 23, 2016
Sijo01:
She's teethed!
indeed cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by buchi16(f): 10:45pm On May 23, 2016
she is pretty make she jst close dat teeth abeg..no good dentition

3 Likes

Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by drnairalov: 10:47pm On May 23, 2016
is this Davido sister?
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Mikylopez(f): 10:48pm On May 23, 2016
let there be teeth and she had it in abundance... her head tho donno wah shape to call it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by REDDEVILS1(m): 10:52pm On May 23, 2016
My love for thick ladies though. With time she will get there. The most sweet set of ladies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bois Mimick Niniola Live Band Performance, Got People Laughing / Adesua Etomi Visits Mandela House (Photos) / Young Love: 23-year-old Super Eagle Star Gbolahan Weds Heartthrob Lolade..photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.