Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,776 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. (60999 Views)

₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) / Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night / I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. by goodlifehyd1: 9:06pm On May 24, 2016
Some people are here hating on LAGOS state while they busy on the other thread celebrating the first ever flyover in their state, so sure some states gan don't know what a flyover look like

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. by Slikbae: 9:08pm On May 24, 2016
oo
Re: Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. by pezeji(m): 9:08pm On May 24, 2016
grin ;DCom snap makurdi, it's more beautiful
Re: Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. by MrDoGood(m): 9:09pm On May 24, 2016
I can't but just give it up........

Lagos caught my eyes I still love Abuja though.

1 Like

Re: Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:09pm On May 24, 2016
You should take pics of Ikorodu road too....I was there recently and was really impressed!!!!!! Mehnnnn! Government dey try o!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. by PTAwal: 9:10pm On May 24, 2016
In Olamide's voice...Governor Ambode kofe oshi.... You cannot deny you no see.
Re: Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. by joedams: 9:10pm On May 24, 2016
Like I always say, if Nigeria can be like Lagos, then Nigeria would be one of the best countries in the world
Re: Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. by akanji4good(m): 9:11pm On May 24, 2016
While the Niger Delta are blowing up their own State, because of Buhari administration, Lagos State is building a conducive environment for the Lagosian. Continuing destroying your own State because of Buhari administration, after you finish, your eyes will open. grin

15 Likes

Re: Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. by Udochee(m): 9:12pm On May 24, 2016
can't help but love drone imagery.splendid shots.please spread the coverage to other Nigerian cities as well so we can appreciate their beauty as well

1 Like

Re: Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. by PapaBrowne(m): 9:13pm On May 24, 2016
Without trying to be sarcastic, the building in the picture belongs to one Dr. Ernest Azudialu from accross the Niger.

You know, that whole talk about Lagos being no man's landSeems through afterall.

The best cities in the world actually carry that tag of being no man's land. So Lagos is actually fine with that tag.

1 Like

Re: Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. by seanwilliam(m): 9:14pm On May 24, 2016
if anybodi compares lagos wit any city\state-aside abuja- in nigeria then d person is lyrically sick back to back

4 Likes

Re: Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. by popcykaylah(m): 9:15pm On May 24, 2016
Lasgidi...state of mind..
Re: Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. by Arsenate(m): 9:15pm On May 24, 2016
Pffffft
The Lagos hype again. Would have easily fallen for it if I didn't t live here. Lagos is wacked and I seriously can't wait to get the fuckkkkk outta here.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. by Darrellhill: 9:15pm On May 24, 2016
charix:
Lagos is the biggest slum in west Africa and is a byword for garbage-infested gutters. People describe offending odours anywhere in the country as 'smelling like Lagos'.

Guy that one nah before.. I really can't leave anywere in Nigeria except Lagos.. Just get ur cool ride and rent a cool house in Egbeda... Men u r in paradise

1 Like

Re: Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 24, 2016
why them no show my area ?
Re: Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. by Slitman: 9:17pm On May 24, 2016
Enter lagos make sense enter your blocked head . Lagos the first city of hustlers .
Re: Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. by Leiman100(m): 9:19pm On May 24, 2016
Godvilla:
Funny enough, those lights u see are powered by generators, not PHCN. undecided
and so... does that change the fact that this is Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. by Gaskia: 9:19pm On May 24, 2016
Mehn those pics are cool. I love them beautiful city spectacles especially captured under golden rays like many in those pics.
Lagos is part of Nigeria... no beef please.

1 Like

Re: Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. by robay(m): 9:19pm On May 24, 2016
Yea,datz my state mehn!!
Re: Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. by phemmyutd(m): 9:19pm On May 24, 2016
Ipob be like : Na we develop Lagos.

Whereas some where in Aba

6 Likes

Re: Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. by Leiman100(m): 9:22pm On May 24, 2016
PapaBrowne:
Without trying to be sarcastic, the building in the picture belongs to one Dr. Ernest Azudialu from accross the Niger.

You know, that whole talk about Lagos being no man's landSeems through afterall.

The best cities in the world actually carry that tag of being no man's land. So Lagos is actually fine with that tag.
these post made no sense

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. by Kennitrust(m): 9:23pm On May 24, 2016
if we were still under oyinbo government, we would have been far better
Re: Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. by AkranJide88(m): 9:23pm On May 24, 2016
Where is the pic of Badagry, Ikorodu or are this places not part of lagos State?
Re: Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. by MadCow1: 9:24pm On May 24, 2016
Eko.. The city that never sleeps.
Re: Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 24, 2016
Ekiti State at night pictures

20 Likes

Re: Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 24, 2016
Beautifying Lagos with Street lights? When people don't have electricity in their homes! Some can't buy fuel for power generators! WTF kinda twisted minds do these monsters called politicians have? You're glamming up major roads so Extraterrestrials will finally show up in our night sky abi? Kontinu angry

1 Like

Re: Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. by d2ddayo(m): 9:26pm On May 24, 2016
me i want to see day light view o.....
Re: Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 24, 2016
kisswho would have imagined Lagos would be finer than New York.

*Pls stop comparing Lagos with other states in Nigeria based on their infrastructure.

*those are the island though

#IrepLagos

2 Likes

Re: Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. by Rossikk(m): 9:40pm On May 24, 2016
Godvilla:
Funny enough, those lights u see are powered by generators, not PHCN. undecided
Just shut up. You don't know what you're talking about. Maybe you went to check ''all those lights'' to see where they are coming from. Ode.

1 Like

Re: Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. by akanji4good(m): 9:44pm On May 24, 2016
In the same Nigeria, Lagos State is developing everyday with social amenities while some people are blowing up their own amenities because they hate Buhari administration, Continuing the blowing, after you finish, Lagos State will be giving to you as your State. Foolish people. grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 24, 2016
Rossikk:
Just shut up. You don't know what you're talking about. Maybe you went to check ''all those lights'' to see where they are coming from. Ode.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc / Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures / Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.