Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Some Life Lesson I Picked From ZUMA - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Some Life Lesson I Picked From ZUMA (1011 Views)

Where Can I Download Zuma For Blackberry 9780 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Life Lesson I Picked From ZUMA by oceanp(f): 9:17pm On May 23, 2016
1) When you have a target and then you shoot and you miss you don't end the game ,you just keep looking for the right place to shoot the next ball ( that's life right ,it doesn't always workout the way you plan but you just keep trying ). . 2) Sometimes the music gets interesting and your energy goes up ,sometimes you keep shooting a target but it feels like your aren't getting ya deserve points(work) ,it doesn't mean you should quit the game (life).Such time you just need to take a deep breathe and continue and Sometimes you need just one perfect shot to get the game together .(sometimes you just need to start all over again lol). 3) the game has its good time i. e when all the triple shot,blast,chain bonus,reverse are out you get a multiplying effect and sometimes it seems those guys ain't coming out and you seriously need them ,it don't mean you quit or get angry you just have to keep shooting . 4) The terrifying feeling when the game is about to end and the balls are so close to the face stuff( don't know the name ) and u just have to win and leave that level and you are so tensed up and sometimes miss fire and woow the Reverse ball appear , the blast ball also follow and wala you win . but sometimes I play the best with my mind partially not in the game . . # justmytuts . # lol . # notazumaaddictdoe .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Watch Dogs Serial-please help me / Battlefield 1 Had One Of The Biggest Betas Ever / How To Increase Your Pc Ram To 4gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.