Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! (12589 Views)

Pretty Lady Shares Sexy Photo, Nigerian Twitter Users Help Her Cover Her Body / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by Okpueze1(m): 6:58am On May 24, 2016
MILITARY ZONE
KEEP OFF!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by peter(m): 6:59am On May 24, 2016

The rate at which naira is devalueing.....
Best option is to buy available land..... Cos it appreciate....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by skywalker240(m): 7:00am On May 24, 2016
....:...................................................

/,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,;,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
..................................... grin....:...................................................

/,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,;,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by Nobody: 7:16am On May 24, 2016
. .. ... .... ..... ...... ....... ........ ......... .......... ........... ............ .. .....

nobody .... i repeat nobody .....

should come here .....

to piss or pluck mango.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by Nobody: 7:35am On May 24, 2016
:

:
:
:.....

Dump refuse on this land and God will dump ur life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by Netfad(m): 8:10am On May 24, 2016
lol

Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by Ay04z(m): 9:35am On May 24, 2016
dull brain op.....
Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by hpk(m): 10:09am On May 24, 2016
[..........]
[................]
[......................]

Fenced Land For Sale. With CofO.
Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by oteneaaron(m): 10:17am On May 24, 2016
banana island tins......

Two plots of land for sale......pm me if ur interested....

1 Like

Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by olawealth1000(m): 10:32am On May 24, 2016
........ ::::: ....... :::::: op U can lie ehn !
Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by Adeoba10(m): 10:56am On May 24, 2016
Playing of football or party is not allowed on this land. Be warned. Order by Police.
Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by Icepresh(m): 11:39am On May 24, 2016
. .. ... ^_^ .... ..... ...... ....... ........ ......... .......... ........... ............ ............. .............. ...............
Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by tenderlaw(m): 12:59pm On May 24, 2016
Beware..........

Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by wilsonbright: 3:28pm On May 24, 2016
.......$$$$ $$$$........... .....$........$ $........$.......... ......$..........$$.......$............
Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by Wackyrichy(m): 4:11pm On May 24, 2016
........................ ........................ ..,..................... ................................................ ........................ ..,..................... ................................................ ........................ ..,..................... ........................
Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by Oluwaxhango(m): 4:23pm On May 24, 2016
..................... ..............,,
............. ............
............. .............
................ ............
.................... ............
......................... ............
................................ ..
Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 24, 2016
this land isn't for sale. beware of 419 and my cousin songoro (omo ale jati jati)
Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by tenderlaw(m): 5:52pm On May 24, 2016
This is a true derailers' paradise. Land here go cost well well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by CarrotAndStick: 5:54pm On May 24, 2016

Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by Leeeekeeee: 5:56pm On May 24, 2016
Pls Beware of my son Emeka.......

Ala bu Ala Nna Nna mu....

........................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................
.................................................................................................................................................................................
.................................................................................................................................................................................................

1 Like

Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by Qualer: 7:29pm On May 24, 2016
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

1 Like

Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 24, 2016
keep off military zone
Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by kratosonofzeus: 8:44pm On May 24, 2016
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Keep of beware of kratos

Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by bmeworld(m): 9:49pm On May 24, 2016
¤¤¤¤ FOR SALE ...... ...... ...... ......
Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by abdulaz: 9:51pm On May 24, 2016
.................................................................. grin............................................................. grin................................. grin................................................. grin......................................

This land is not for sale, beware of my son Abdulateef. grin
Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 24, 2016
Lol guy dem don space book ur thread finish, mk i join dem.
............................................ grin
Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by somehowpenis(m): 10:13pm On May 24, 2016
Nonsense angry
Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by tt148: 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
[kworupt land for sale]
Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 30, 2016
............. undecided
Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 25, 2017
Re: See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Types Of Male Virgins / The Real Implication Of Sex Doll / I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.