Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Mr Bi*ch A*s N***a: By Double Six(pure Creativity.listen And Download - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mr Bi*ch A*s N***a: By Double Six(pure Creativity.listen And Download (2019 Views)

Listen And Download - Davido - Dami Duro Remix Ft. Akon / Play And Download Music Video For Free @ Www.naijamusic.net / Listen And Download My Nigerian Party Mixtape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Bi*ch A*s N***a: By Double Six(pure Creativity.listen And Download by doublesix: 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2009
naijanoize.com/download/mr-bitch-ass-nigga.mp3

this is one of the most creative and hillarious rap songs u will ever hear,naija and abroad.
another single off the YEARS AFTER WE ARRIVED album by DOUBLE SIX.

PURE GENIUS(THIS COULD HAVE BEEN A RADIO SINGLE,BUT FOR THE EXPLICIT WORDS IN THE CHORUS.

LISTE,DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY.
SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT.

PEACE.
DOUBLE SIX.
Re: Mr Bi*ch A*s N***a: By Double Six(pure Creativity.listen And Download by classick: 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2009
meeeeen!!!!!!! this song is toooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaad!!!!!.
really creative lyrics and a crazy concept.
wat i really like about the track is how double six and the b***h a*s n**ga exchange words,the B.A.N even tried to rap on verse two,explaining why he is beefing double six.ha ha!! really great stuff u did here.

when the album drops,am buying 10 copies.

nice one!!!
Re: Mr Bi*ch A*s N***a: By Double Six(pure Creativity.listen And Download by candylips(m): 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2009
lame track
Re: Mr Bi*ch A*s N***a: By Double Six(pure Creativity.listen And Download by ofokasibe: 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2009
may God punish anybody wey no appeciate creativity.
how could anyone in the whole wide world say this is lame??

@double six
omo i dey get double mouth for ur songs b4, but now i dove my 2 heart and bow down to ur creativity,
, this is way above my expectation, double six you too much, !!
haha , see how u murder this simple laidback no nonsense beat, you kept it thorough men

first phatwall got the cheapest production ever, upcoming acts should take advantage of phatwall studios.
i will be advertising for u now even when you are not there.double six i belief in you now !
66 who is that nigga on the 2nd verse , the guy that did the mr bitch ass nigga verse?? i like that verse die
who is the guy double six, pls put out more freebies for the real heads before the real album comes out .
even if na play play tracks or mixtape materials . dont stop the hussle ,dont stop pushing and pushing it . you are almost there .thats how to command respect automatically.
pls i think u should censor or replace the curse words on the song so that it can go on radio fully , pls take my advice double \ replace the bitch ass nigga with wack ass rapper or playerhating ass rapper , he go still flow well. then let it go on radio str8 . they wan play am die? lagos djs go mara for the song, play am wella
so who is the guy on the bitch ass nigga verse?? the creativity is out of this world. more tight songs pls wink
Re: Mr Bi*ch A*s N***a: By Double Six(pure Creativity.listen And Download by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 21, 2009

WACK ASS SONG
WACK ASS BEAT
WACK ASS SIX
NIGGA NEEDS A FIX!

Waste of 3.87MB of my precious hard drive
Re: Mr Bi*ch A*s N***a: By Double Six(pure Creativity.listen And Download by azzleboy: 10:58am On Aug 21, 2009
guy, try harder undecided
Re: Mr Bi*ch A*s N***a: By Double Six(pure Creativity.listen And Download by candylips(m): 11:35am On Aug 21, 2009
arkinses:

WACK ASS SONG
WACK ASS BEAT
WACK ASS SIX
NIGGA NEEDS A FIX!

Waste of 3.87MB of my precious hard drive

GBAM !!
Re: Mr Bi*ch A*s N***a: By Double Six(pure Creativity.listen And Download by phatwall: 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2009
ofokasibe and classick.u guys are tha bomb,thanks 4 the kudos.really appreciate tha support.

ofokasibe u asked who tha bitch nigga was(on verse 2) well the answer is real simple.the bitch nigga on verse 2 represents people like candylips,azzleboy and arkinses who keep hating for no reason!!!!!!!.abeg make dem tell me wetin dey wrong with this track?anyway it's haters like them that keep real heads going strong.so tanks all the same.
the guy who did the voice over on the bitch nigga verse is a good friend o' mine,really talented dude.

y'all should keep listening and downloading.i got more stuff coming out.

ofokasibe,u should check out the track i did with terry tha rapman.'OYIBO MAN'
i aint playing man,the track's official.i've released the link already on nairaland.

once again thanks guys.

YEARS AFTER WE ARRIVED.dropping soon.

DOUBLE SIX.
PHAT WALL MUZIK
Re: Mr Bi*ch A*s N***a: By Double Six(pure Creativity.listen And Download by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2009
Anything is better than Wack Ass Nigga
Re: Mr Bi*ch A*s N***a: By Double Six(pure Creativity.listen And Download by doublesix: 10:44am On Aug 22, 2009
@ CLASSICK
thanks 4 the compliments man.means a lot.

YEARS AFTER WE ARRIVED,COMING SOON 2 A STORE NEAR U!!!

LOOK OUT.

PEACE.
Re: Mr Bi*ch A*s N***a: By Double Six(pure Creativity.listen And Download by classick: 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2009
hey double six,there's a friend of mine who wants to put u on a track.he heard the bitch ass nigga song and the one u did with terry and he totally lost it, my niggaz are feeling u.
so how e go be,wat do u charge for a guest appearance?he wants to do the track next week.

hola @ ur boi.
Re: Mr Bi*ch A*s N***a: By Double Six(pure Creativity.listen And Download by ofokasibe: 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2009
@classik
thats what the Bleep am talking about , real hiphop,
i am also gonna invite double six to come feature on my new album soon, real recognise real. if we see the haters we will break bottle on their heads , ask about me!, double six you are highly recognised !!.
dont worry i pass in front of ur studio almost every morning but i never entered this time around i will come see u personally real recognise real. one .
Re: Mr Bi*ch A*s N***a: By Double Six(pure Creativity.listen And Download by doublesix: 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2009
thanks a lot ofokasibe 4 the props,real recognize real,no be lie!!!!!

@classick,,let ur guy come to the studio so i know what the track's about then we can work sumthn out, i aint gonna charge him(it's just 16 bars)no yawa.

hola @ me when he's ready.

YEARS AFTER WE ARRIVED coming to a store near u!!!!!

peace.
Re: Mr Bi*ch A*s N***a: By Double Six(pure Creativity.listen And Download by Comingo: 2:18am On Aug 23, 2009
Lame ass Rapper. they fade away real fast.
Re: Mr Bi*ch A*s N***a: By Double Six(pure Creativity.listen And Download by candylips(m): 11:43am On Aug 23, 2009
Comingo:

Lame ass Rapper. they fade away real fast.

GBAM !!!
Re: Mr Bi*ch A*s N***a: By Double Six(pure Creativity.listen And Download by doublesix: 9:58am On Aug 24, 2009
YEARS AFTER WE ARRIVED by DOUBLE SIX(an underground hip hop classic) coming to a store near u.

PEACE!!!!!!

DOUBLE SIX.
Re: Mr Bi*ch A*s N***a: By Double Six(pure Creativity.listen And Download by classick: 10:15am On Aug 24, 2009
@ comingo(wat the fuk type o' name is COMINGO?)real funny.

u and candy lips.SHEY NA LIKE DIS U GO DEY HATE?(na like dis u go dey hate?)

like jadakiss said,the hate is always going to be heavy but the love overpowers it.

DOUBLE SIX NAIRALAND LOVES UR MUZIK!!!!!!!!!

KEEP ON KEEPING ON.
Re: Mr Bi*ch A*s N***a: By Double Six(pure Creativity.listen And Download by ofokasibe: 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2009
double six no mind them ,,for your info if nairaland loves your music , no other person on earth will hate on it ,,
,reason is because the greatest haters and critics alive eat , sleep and and wake up in nairaland,, classic abi na lie 

@double six
can u get that guy on mr ''bisss'' ass to do another rap?, na him real voice be that ?, abi u pitched it ? talk to me men .
Re: Mr Bi*ch A*s N***a: By Double Six(pure Creativity.listen And Download by doublesix: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2009
@ofokasibe,
u too much.i aint even tryna pay attention to those haters.they aint worth horse s**t.
the guy on the 'bassss' verse?yeah his voice was pitched a bit but he kinda sound like that in real life.

THANK Y'ALL 4 THE LOVE.

YEARS AFTER WE ARRIVED(an underground hip hop classic) COMING TO A STORE NEAR U!!!!

SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT AND MAKE NOISE ABOUT IT.

PEACE.
Re: Mr Bi*ch A*s N***a: By Double Six(pure Creativity.listen And Download by doublesix: 11:29am On Aug 25, 2009
BRAND NEW SINGLE ABOUT TO DROP, BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT.

'YEARS AFTER WE ARRIVED'(an underground hip hop classic)

COMING TO A STORE NEAR U.

PEACE.
Re: Mr Bi*ch A*s N***a: By Double Six(pure Creativity.listen And Download by phatwall: 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2009
A HATER JUST SAID I SHOULD STOP MAKING NOISE, WTF?!!!

INCASE HE'S NEVER DONE BUSINESS B4,LET ME TELL EM' SUMTHN, 'NOISE' IS WHAT WILL GET U NOTICED,E GO MAKE DEM ANSWER U SHARP SHARP.I'MA MAKE ALL THE NOISE I WANT IN THIS B***H COS AM ON MA GRIND AN NONE O' U HATERS CAN DO JACK BUT LISTEN AND PAY ATTENTION.

'YEARS AFTER WE ARRIVED'(an underground hip hop classic) .COMING TO A STORE NEAR U!!!

SPREAD THE WORD,TELL UR MAMA AND UR PAPA,BOSSES AND EMPLOYEES,YOUNG AND OLD!!!!

MAKE SURE U COP IT WHEN IT DROPS COS U AINT EVER HIP HOP LIKE DIS B4, NEVA!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE TO U ALL.
Re: Mr Bi*ch A*s N***a: By Double Six(pure Creativity.listen And Download by classick: 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2009
I TOO BELEIVE U OOOOOO!!! DOUBLE SIX,TEEELLLLL THEEEEM.DEM DEY MAD?DEM WAN STOP UR HUSTLE.

I BELEIVE U JOO.NO TIME 4 THE HATERS,JUST KEEP UR HUSTLE ON,

BY GOD'S GRACE UR ALBUM WILL BE THE BIGGEST UNDERGROUND HIT NAIJA HIP HOP HAS EVER SEEN.INFACT IT'S GOING TO BE SUCH A HUGE SUCCESS,DEM NO GO CALL AM UNDERGROUND AGAIN.U DON ENTER MAIN STREAM BE DAT O!!!

KEEP PUSHING MAN,U TOO MUCH.

PROPS TO DOUBLE SIX,THE MOST POPULAR AND CONSISTENT ARTIST ON NAIRALAND, NOT TO MENTION THE MOST TALENTED!!

21 GUN SALUTE,GBOSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mr Bi*ch A*s N***a: By Double Six(pure Creativity.listen And Download by classick: 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2009
AND DATS REAL TALK!!!!

ABI NA LIE,DOUBLE 6?
Re: Mr Bi*ch A*s N***a: By Double Six(pure Creativity.listen And Download by phatwall: 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2009
look out 4 another blazing single by double six.

YEARS AFTER WE ARRIVED(an underground hip hop classic)COMING TO A STORE NEAR YOU,YOU AND YOUUUUU!!!!!!

PEACE.
Re: Mr Bi*ch A*s N***a: By Double Six(pure Creativity.listen And Download by classick: 11:01am On Aug 28, 2009
when is the single dropping?
let us know!!!!
Re: Mr Bi*ch A*s N***a: By Double Six(pure Creativity.listen And Download by doublesix: 11:00am On Aug 29, 2009
the single drops anytime next week.
i've got a problem selecting the one i should release cos there's too many hot tracks but i'll definitely release one more single b4 the album drops.

YEARS AFTER WE ARRIVED(an underground hip hop classic) coming soon!!!!

peace.
Re: Mr Bi*ch A*s N***a: By Double Six(pure Creativity.listen And Download by doublesix: 9:58am On Aug 31, 2009
YEARS AFTER WE ARRIVED(an underground hip hop classic)COMING TO A STORE NEAR YOUUUUUUU!!!!!

BE SURE TO COP IT WHEN IT DROPS!

PEACE.
Re: Mr Bi*ch A*s N***a: By Double Six(pure Creativity.listen And Download by MrCrackles(m): 9:59am On Aug 31, 2009
Count me out!
Re: Mr Bi*ch A*s N***a: By Double Six(pure Creativity.listen And Download by classick: 10:14am On Aug 31, 2009
@MR CRACKLES

U NO EVEN GET MONEY TO CHOP NOT TO TALK OF BUYING ALBUM, IDIOT!!!!!!!

DOUBLE SIX,ABEG DASH AM ONE COPY U HEAR, HA HA

F*****G HATER!!!!!

AM BUYING 10 COPIES!!!!!1
Re: Mr Bi*ch A*s N***a: By Double Six(pure Creativity.listen And Download by mamagee6(f): 12:47am On Sep 01, 2009
bullshit.
Re: Mr Bi*ch A*s N***a: By Double Six(pure Creativity.listen And Download by bydot1(m): 12:50am On Sep 01, 2009
brb
Re: Mr Bi*ch A*s N***a: By Double Six(pure Creativity.listen And Download by candylips(m): 9:36am On Sep 01, 2009
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fj D King Feat Timaya “oh My Lover Drops / Top 10 Most Watched Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube / Yamaha PSR 201 Keyboard With Stand For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.