Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Tomato Price Hike: Don Jazzy Wants To Become Tomatoes Importer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tomato Price Hike: Don Jazzy Wants To Become Tomatoes Importer (46976 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam Wearing Secondary School Uniform / Don Jazzy Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Kneels Down To Thank God (Photo) / Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tomato Price Hike: Don Jazzy Wants To Become Tomatoes Importer by igahdavid(m): 9:31am On May 24, 2016
E go make sense oh

DBANJ - GARRI
DON JAZZY - TOMATO
Re: Tomato Price Hike: Don Jazzy Wants To Become Tomatoes Importer by Nobody: 9:31am On May 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tomato Price Hike: Don Jazzy Wants To Become Tomatoes Importer by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:32am On May 24, 2016
Is Tiwa actually leaving?
Re: Tomato Price Hike: Don Jazzy Wants To Become Tomatoes Importer by rhektor(m): 9:32am On May 24, 2016
Just because

Re: Tomato Price Hike: Don Jazzy Wants To Become Tomatoes Importer by Strawman: 9:37am On May 24, 2016
Re: Tomato Price Hike: Don Jazzy Wants To Become Tomatoes Importer by archsaintspirit(m): 9:38am On May 24, 2016
..... when it's even scarce already..!!!
Re: Tomato Price Hike: Don Jazzy Wants To Become Tomatoes Importer by Nobody: 9:40am On May 24, 2016
Young03:
baba I go join u oo

Re: Tomato Price Hike: Don Jazzy Wants To Become Tomatoes Importer by godswill4m(m): 9:41am On May 24, 2016
ever811:
start tomatoes farming here, that's what we want sir

People don't go into business to do what you want, they do what makes them profit at the minimum time. If importing already grown/harvested tomatoes will make them profit than growing it themselves, that's what they will do.

1 Like

Re: Tomato Price Hike: Don Jazzy Wants To Become Tomatoes Importer by godwin120alex: 9:42am On May 24, 2016
Mumu Jazzy a BIG BIG hypocrite
Re: Tomato Price Hike: Don Jazzy Wants To Become Tomatoes Importer by jeje123(m): 9:43am On May 24, 2016
Daminaj1:
But where will he see to export?
From sambisa forest!
Re: Tomato Price Hike: Don Jazzy Wants To Become Tomatoes Importer by buchilino(m): 9:43am On May 24, 2016
pretydiva:
Ibo man nor dey ever carry last cheesy

Lol IT'S IGBO NOT IBO

1 Like

Re: Tomato Price Hike: Don Jazzy Wants To Become Tomatoes Importer by fragile96: 9:57am On May 24, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Tomato Price Hike: Don Jazzy Wants To Become Tomatoes Importer by herald9: 10:13am On May 24, 2016
What happened to our local snake tomato sef... This would have been a better alternative to this other scarce tomato...
Re: Tomato Price Hike: Don Jazzy Wants To Become Tomatoes Importer by sisqology(m): 10:22am On May 24, 2016
And this made the front page? I'm dissapointed in Nairaland
Re: Tomato Price Hike: Don Jazzy Wants To Become Tomatoes Importer by OlujobaSamuel: 10:29am On May 24, 2016
iswallker:
apart from music...they are all brainless...why not acquire land, employ people and farm....thats giving back to the society...

now to some definition's....

direct selling multi level marketing is a sales channel that allows manufacturers to bypass the middlemen - wholesalers, retailers, distribution companies and advertising companies and get the products directly to the consumer. this way, they are able to keep the cost minimal and the millions of dollars paid out to middlemen yearly is paid to you and I....

for you and I, this is a form of entrepreneurship - become a distributor of Longrich International China. the company passes the 4 cardinal tests. they have been in business for 30yrs and are a reputable company with numerous awards. their products are everyday products -personal care, skin care, health care, and are quality products. the compensation plan is very generous. the group support system is excellent.

let me walk you through a registration process...contact me...07013081048
why not take up a locally made product and start selling, don't you think it will increase the company revenue thus increasing its output and creating more jobs, then making you a big dealer of the company. Are you also brainless?

1 Like

Re: Tomato Price Hike: Don Jazzy Wants To Become Tomatoes Importer by lloydmuna2(m): 10:29am On May 24, 2016
Lol

Re: Tomato Price Hike: Don Jazzy Wants To Become Tomatoes Importer by phemmyfour: 10:42am On May 24, 2016
Daminaj1:
Following the high price of Tomatoe, Music producer DOnjazzy is thinking of becoming an importer and exporter of tomatoes. WHich would not be a bad idea now that Tiwa Savage might be leaving his record label according to Naijagists.com .

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/05/hilarious-donjazzy-wants-to-import.html
Bad journalism, the bolded is irrelevant

1 Like

Re: Tomato Price Hike: Don Jazzy Wants To Become Tomatoes Importer by Agriman(m): 10:43am On May 24, 2016
Make everyone start the farming
Re: Tomato Price Hike: Don Jazzy Wants To Become Tomatoes Importer by darmys(f): 11:16am On May 24, 2016
phemmyfour:
Bad journalism, the bolded is irrelevant

Definitely not!!!!!!!!!!! I added that in for comic relief.
I do not know about your knowledge in "Journalism" but I know when mine is questioned wrongly.
Re: Tomato Price Hike: Don Jazzy Wants To Become Tomatoes Importer by phemmyfour: 11:28am On May 24, 2016
darmys:

Definitely not!!!!!!!!!!! I added that in for comic relief.
I do not know about your knowledge in "Journalism" but I know when mine is questioned wrongly.
You must be joke. That's high level of unseriousness
Re: Tomato Price Hike: Don Jazzy Wants To Become Tomatoes Importer by darmys(f): 11:34am On May 24, 2016
phemmyfour:
You must be joke. That's high level of unseriousness

No, you are the joke...Get your Literature / Journalism books if you need the read up.
Bye for now. I do not fancy arguing online.

I wont be replying further. Enjoy your day and lighten up. You want me to add seriousness to a fun post?
Re: Tomato Price Hike: Don Jazzy Wants To Become Tomatoes Importer by iamflonerd(m): 11:40am On May 24, 2016
I still can't believe this made it to FP. smh
Re: Tomato Price Hike: Don Jazzy Wants To Become Tomatoes Importer by neeyor88: 12:28pm On May 24, 2016
smiley
Daminaj1:
Spain dey do tomato throwing festival, maybe he wan pack from der..
Re: Tomato Price Hike: Don Jazzy Wants To Become Tomatoes Importer by Revolva(m): 12:33pm On May 24, 2016
Omo dem say tomato don cost o nigeria the kind hungry
Re: Tomato Price Hike: Don Jazzy Wants To Become Tomatoes Importer by sonnie10: 1:29pm On May 24, 2016
Daminaj1:

He could set up a company abroad and export to Nigeria. He has the money has the money to start a company anywhere in the world.
Re: Tomato Price Hike: Don Jazzy Wants To Become Tomatoes Importer by sonnie10: 1:31pm On May 24, 2016
igahdavid:
E go make sense oh

DBANJ - GARRI
DON JAZZY - TOMATO

2face - kpomo
Re: Tomato Price Hike: Don Jazzy Wants To Become Tomatoes Importer by mikolo80: 1:45pm On May 24, 2016
pretydiva:
Ibo man nor dey ever carry last cheesy
abi, import tinz, never production, just wasting our forex
Re: Tomato Price Hike: Don Jazzy Wants To Become Tomatoes Importer by kikies(m): 4:31pm On May 24, 2016
Tomato don dey proud for apple now ooo
Re: Tomato Price Hike: Don Jazzy Wants To Become Tomatoes Importer by kenoz(m): 7:03pm On May 24, 2016
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Justine Skye Rocks Nigerian Masquerade Design To MTV Awards [PICS] / Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money & Family (Photos) / Tatiana Dikeh Attempts Suicide: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Drinks Hypo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.