Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Should I Break My Engagement With Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Break My Engagement With Her (1049 Views)

What Happens To The Engagement Ring? / HELP!!! Should I Break Off My Engagement Or Go On With My Wedding?? / Should I Break My Engagement With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Break My Engagement With Her by win1234: 11:33pm On May 23, 2016
There is this lady that am in love with, my previous posts state more about this.
Three weeks ago she accepted my proposal after much delay, during which i had suspected that she is in active sexual r/ship against many people perception of her.
I have prayed & received answers to marry her but my suspicion is strong.
Yesterday she told me her live & how she wanted to be wild but the watchful eyes of the mum restrained her.
But in the university she had friends but most of her male friends are not godly.
One approached her, she fell for him. After their first sex she felt ashamed but continued until God knows when.
She now claimed to have parted ways with the guy & made up her mind to serve God faithfully. My fear is that I never trusted this lady but I love her.
What do I do guys?
Re: Should I Break My Engagement With Her by talktonase(m): 11:43pm On May 23, 2016
drink beer and calm down fof one week...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Break My Engagement With Her by flexyfit(f): 11:50pm On May 23, 2016
pray for her...

1 Like

Re: Should I Break My Engagement With Her by liquidmetall: 11:50pm On May 23, 2016
win1234:
There is this lady that am in love with, my previous posts state more about this.
Three weeks ago she accepted my proposal after much delay, during which i had suspected that she is in active sexual r/ship against many people perception of her.
Yesterday she told me her live & how she wanted to be wild but the watchful eyes of the mum restrained her.
But in the university she had friends but most of her male friends are not godly.
One approached her, she fell for him. After their first sex she felt ashamed but continued until God knows when.
She now claimed to have parted ways with the guy & made up her mind to serve God faithfully. My fear is that I never trusted this lady but I love her.
What do I do guys?

she was serving God faithfully ?

As in born again or just church goer
Re: Should I Break My Engagement With Her by Mologi(m): 11:57pm On May 23, 2016
Do what u believe is right....becaus the lady was OBEDIENT
Re: Should I Break My Engagement With Her by win1234: 12:07am On May 24, 2016
Mologi:
Do what u believe is right....becaus the lady was OBEDIENT
My brother this is a serious decision to make, my mum opposed it but I was determined until she tell me this story. Am confused, everyone knows that we have agreed to marry.
Re: Should I Break My Engagement With Her by win1234: 12:10am On May 24, 2016
liquidmetall:

she was serving God faithfully ?

As in born again or just church goer
According to her, she does not have a firm stand in Christ until recently
Re: Should I Break My Engagement With Her by sunnyeinstein(m): 12:31am On May 24, 2016
Wen you have doubts you dont dip your hands in fire (engagement) cos u get burnt. Please, Clear all doubts now so dat a lady wont deny you ur peace and home tomorrow #enofsaid

2 Likes

Re: Should I Break My Engagement With Her by johnson232: 1:12am On May 24, 2016
win1234:
What do I do guys?
love - trust = lust...
this is the problem with our young men... why would u propose to a lady u don't trust? sad

i will advise u not go any further, no marriage can work without trust.
if u marry her, u gonna be suspecting her every move, even when she is faithful, u still gonna think otherwise...

1 Like

Re: Should I Break My Engagement With Her by NiRfreak(m): 1:15am On May 24, 2016
That beautiful trendy gal is not for a religious person like you....Go and marry your type.....the S.U......who are hypocritic anyway......its obvious you guys don't have the same view about life...cos u will probably regret it later since you will never trust her.
Re: Should I Break My Engagement With Her by greatgod2012(f): 3:32am On May 24, 2016
Heeeeeeeee!

You never trusted her but you love her.
So, you think love alone is enough.
OK, hear this.......
If you don't trust someone, how do you intend to sleep with both eyes when you both marry or you want to be sleeping with one eye closed, one eye opened for the rest of your life.

How do you entrust the lives of your children into the hands of someone you don't trust?

How do you commit yourself totally into the hands of someone you never trusted or don't you know that marriage entails total commitment to your partner.

How do you intend to plan your future with someone you never trusted or don't you know that a healthy marriage entails partnership.

So many questions begging for answers.

Now, this is it, because you never trusted her, you'd be suspecting everything about her, you can never be satisfied with any explanation for any of her actions. You can never believe whatever she says concerning her, you, the kids and anybody for that matter. No matter how much she tried satisfying you, you can never appreciate her. You can never be willing to discuss your inner worries with someone you never trusted.

My instinct says, you're attracted to only her beauty, and that is why you believe you love her. Please, that's not love but lust.

Do yourself a favour, as well as that lady, part ways and be committed to someone you can trust. Even, if the girl is an intelligent person, once you tell her you don't trust her, she's suppose to be the first to suggest separation, except if she's desperate.

Oga, love alone is not enough for a life time relationship called marriage o.

IF YOU DO NOT TRUST ME, THERE'S NO REASON TO CONTINUE.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Break My Engagement With Her by PresVA: 6:43am On May 24, 2016
If at all you must marry her, you have to allay your fears..... Don't go into marriage with so much fears, suspicions and distrust. ..totally unhealthy for you and your relationship..

All d best...

(1) (Reply)

Mobile AC Vs Window AC Vs Split AC Which Should I Buy / Men Do This Instead Of Hitting Her / My Husband’s Manhood Is Too Big

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.