Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,718 members, 7,802,167 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Diego Simeone; Torres And The Big Lesson. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Diego Simeone; Torres And The Big Lesson. (4892 Views)

Part 2, Lesson 1 Of CAC Sunday School Lesson, July-dec. 2017 / The Big Bang, True Or False? / Physics With Seun - Understanding Scientific Theories |the Big Bang Theory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diego Simeone; Torres And The Big Lesson. by Alexk2(m): 12:28am On May 24, 2016
I saw this image bellow and it moved me so much. It is just a picture of two footballers standing side by side. But it is also an image that conveys so much message about life. Some 10 years ago, Diego Simeone played alongside Fernando Torres at Atletico.
Those years, Torres was so influential that he was made captain of the team despite being far younger than Simoene. Allusively, the El Nino was the boss of the El Cholo. Essentially, Torres could partly suggest who should play and who shouldn't.

A decade on, Diego Simeone becomes boss of Torres, and ultimately decides whether the El Nino plays or doesn't. The period looks a long one, but in fact very short. Torres had gone to England, Italy and career was almost dead.
At a point when all smaller clubs rejected him, Simeone vetoed he's brought back. Now, he's certainly back to his best and in the Champions League final again.

I'm thinking, if Torres had looked down on Simoene when he was skipper? Thinking if he had mistreated, disrespected and been rude to Diego those years? Would he be given a chance when Diego becomes boss?
In 2005, Simoene did what Torres ordered in camp.
In 2016, Torres obey the orders of Simeone.
Life is like a coin thrown up in the air. No one can predict which side falls and what moment it turns. Nobody knows tomorrow.
All these may sound irrelevant, but may sound reasonable if you understand life turnarounds.

Nobody stays top forever. You're boss today but One day, someday, someone will become your boss. Perhaps a stranger, perhaps one of the people you 'bossed' over. Treat everyone down there with respect when you're in the up chair, because you never know tomorrow. Thread cautiously. You may not care today, but may be you'll someday.

A boss today can be a subordinate tomorrow. A servant today is a potential boss tomorrow. Use power and position cautiously.

#‎Copied‬#

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diego Simeone; Torres And The Big Lesson. by houstonia(m): 12:32am On May 24, 2016
[size=18pt]my bu ro da [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diego Simeone; Torres And The Big Lesson. by chukxie(m): 1:47am On May 24, 2016
True talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diego Simeone; Torres And The Big Lesson. by Kingmee: 7:29am On May 24, 2016
Aww.... This is so touching...

God bless you my brother.

Lalasticalala... This is front page worthy please. Let us have a quality for once please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diego Simeone; Torres And The Big Lesson. by Yoighaman(m): 12:11pm On May 17, 2018
Inspiring.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Argument Of Design [replying OLAADEGBU'S THREAD] / The Message Of The Kingdom Of GOD / Thanks So Much Pastor Paul Adefarasin For Today Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.