Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,775 members, 7,798,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

A New But Powerful Social Network Have Emerged! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A New But Powerful Social Network Have Emerged! (476 Views)

Botswana Queen Has Emerged The Winner Of 2017 Miss Africa Beauty Pageant / See Here:the New List Of MTN Ambassadors 2016/2017 Has Emerged / New Blog But Powerful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New But Powerful Social Network Have Emerged! by autossvincent: 3:50am On May 24, 2016
Created in Nigeria by a Nigerian. You are being invited to join mitplanet. com. It's new but full of great features. Simply click on the above link to register and start meeting new people. Below are some ten great features that make mitplanet unique.

WHAT MAKES MITPLANET UNIQUE?

There are features that I have built into mitplanet that are actually not common in other social networks. I call these features "the wow features of mitplanet". With this I strongly believe that mitplanet have a great successful future.

1) You can invite all your friends from other social networks like Twitter, Google etc to join mitplanet during or after registration. Facebook friends invitation will come later.

2) You can read live news from CNN, Aljazeera, ESPN sports, News24, Reuters without going to any other sites

3) You can send bulksms to fellow mitplanet members or sms none members when you buy my mitplanet sms unit. (though this feature is ready, it's not activated because of financial necessity).

4) I believe that social networks suppose to be social themselves and not to be stingy, this is the more reason I decided to introduce a feature where members can share their posts to other social networks like Twitter, LinkedIn, and maybe later Facebook. This makes your mitplanet posts to show in those sites.

5) Like I said, social networks suppose to be social themselves. . . I the CEO of mitplanet also introduced a feature where you can infact see your friends tweets from Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn right inside mitplanet. Though that of Facebook is being worked on.

6) You can as well import all your photos from instagram, Flickr and Picasa to mitplanet even without uploading afresh. I understand that most people already have lots of photos in those other networks.

7) You can even buy and sell your stuffs like the way you do in OLS and Konga, Konga isn't a social network and doesn't give you the privilege to sell your own stuffs there, but mitplanet will do. You sell, you the owner receive your cut, and mitplanet receives it's own share of the money too. (still working on this feature).

cool You can share your audio music and videos online and Even watch YouTube videos and TV directly from mitplanet.

9) Companies can post their job vacancies there in mitplanet.

10) You can also create fan pages like that of Facebook but we even offer more of that! You can share your pages on other blogs/websites using the html generated code. Just paste it in your desired site
Re: A New But Powerful Social Network Have Emerged! by pinkyliceous(f): 5:51am On May 24, 2016
Beautiful. Keep it up.
Re: A New But Powerful Social Network Have Emerged! by lecturerdabo(m): 6:26am On May 24, 2016
Vincent you are doing well! Keep it up!!!
Re: A New But Powerful Social Network Have Emerged! by autossvincent: 11:55pm On May 26, 2016
Thanks to you all

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Must Hear This #500 Tomatoes Live From Mobi Market / Fatal Accident At Fadeyi Leaves 5 Killed, Others Injured / How to Change Your Account Password On NL ?? ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.