Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm (18860 Views)

Teacher Sentenced To 25 Years In Jail For Causing Boy's Arm Amputation In Gombe / Husband & Wife Arrested For Selling Their 2yr Old Baby, Claim Hardship Caused It / 10 Real Life Evil Stepmothers From Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:49am On May 24, 2016
Police in Kano have arrested two housewives, Zainab and Hafsatu Musa, for allegedly torturing and breaking the legs and arms of a two-year-old boy.

The women are married to the same man but the child belongs to the third wife, who had packed out of the house.

The state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSP Magaji Majiya, said the incident occurred on Friday. According to him, when the women’s husband, Murtala Musa, came back home about 8pm, he met his two-year-boy laying in critical condition.

The PPRO said on seeing the condition of the boy, Musa rushed him to the hospital where it was
confirmed that his legs were broken and that blood was oozing from his nose and ears, while doctors said he might have problems with his eyes.

Musa, a resident of Gulu town in Rimin Gado Local Government Area of the state, was said to have divorced his third wife, who left his two-year-old boy. But the man handed the boy over to his senior wife, Zainab, to take care of him. But unknown to him, the boy is usually subjected to torture by the two wives, because he was not their child.

After their arrest, the state Police Commissioner, Abbati Dikko, directed that they be transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID) for further investigation.

Already wife of the police commissioner, who is also the Chairperson of the Police Wives’ Association against Child Abuse, Hajiya Aishatu Diko, has intervened in the case. She promised that her association would follow the matter to a logical conclusion. According to her, cruelty against children is not tolerable.

: http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/police-arrest-wicked-stepmothers-who.html?m=1#sthash.NFE2ItqA.dpuf

Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by respect80(m): 6:05am On May 24, 2016
Only God knows What could warrant this degree of torture on this little boy
I'm sure even the devil will shout JESUS! as soon as he sights this category of women cos they're everywhere but I pray God will deliver us from their cruelty.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by kossyablaze(m): 6:07am On May 24, 2016
Long overdue
Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by Smellymouth: 6:09am On May 24, 2016
My God, this is man's inhumanity to man cry cry

Seeing these photos brought tears to my eyes..

Took me back to my childhood days.. Growing up with your mom not around can be so unnerving..

A 2- year old boy? This is sheer wickedness

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by olumide81(m): 6:10am On May 24, 2016
what could he have done, may God heal him

1 Like

Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by SuperSupremo(m): 6:11am On May 24, 2016
Wicked souls and descendants of Satan in human form

3 Likes

Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by Flyingngel(m): 6:18am On May 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by saaedlee: 6:48am On May 24, 2016
Wickedness, just feel the woman should be tied to a tree and flogged mercilessly

4 Likes

Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by sweatlana: 8:18am On May 24, 2016
2 year old baby? cry cry cry

Pls someone should adopt that baby o

I wonder how much he must have suffered ever since his mother left... God have mercy.

Pls in this case sharia law should be implemented, she must get the same treatment angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by Nobody: 8:18am On May 24, 2016
Evil
Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by delishpot: 8:19am On May 24, 2016
They should do same thing to her.

1 Like

Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by buchi16(f): 8:20am On May 24, 2016
jeez!... she even castrate am?.... even d devil wil b surprised.....God heal him

3 Likes

Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by tolexy007(m): 8:20am On May 24, 2016
good
Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by ORACLE1975(m): 8:22am On May 24, 2016
I hope it will no die like others.
Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by Nobody: 8:22am On May 24, 2016
This story broke my heart to a million pieces. I mean why? and these women will tell you they believe in God.

6 Likes

Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by GoodBoi1(m): 8:24am On May 24, 2016
What wickedness?
Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by billyG(m): 8:25am On May 24, 2016
Kai!Those women deserve to b lynch & burnt alife. angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by MARKone(m): 8:25am On May 24, 2016
Oh dear! Why?

The human heart is just Fantastically wicked. God will punish those women.
Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by butterflyeffect4(m): 8:26am On May 24, 2016
dats pure wickedness. both women should be #ovarieated. my own English sha

2 Likes

Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by Burger01(m): 8:27am On May 24, 2016
Some women are so terrible sad
Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by beemzy2014(f): 8:27am On May 24, 2016
this is soo sad.
D 3rd wife should have taken d baby along.

No one can be like mom.. even if dey promise heaven on earth.a na wash!

Get well soon boy

5 Likes

Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by igbsam(m): 8:34am On May 24, 2016
No Child Should Ever go through this. What Wickedness is this ? Demons now live among us

1 Like

Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by davedpo(m): 8:35am On May 24, 2016
honestly speaking dis is extremely bad. why are some women inhumane?Get well soon son

1 Like

Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by mamawin(f): 8:37am On May 24, 2016
OMG!! don't they have children? no woman who has undergone labour even once should do this to a kid goat, not to talk of human. the mother should have gone with him, but you know men with their strong head, they will be claiming 'he's my son, did you bring a child from your house?'.
May d Almighty heal the boy, and perfectly, too

11 Likes

Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by baresywood(m): 8:39am On May 24, 2016
If the boy should survive it he will never forgive them. My aunty that maltreated me and my younger sister when we were 8 & 6 years of age respectively face my anger abt 30yrs later. I tell it to her face and she was disgraced. When one is hurting a small child it sticks in their memory till eternity. I wish the poor boy quick recovery & God intervention.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by guru03(m): 8:42am On May 24, 2016
The women deserve to go through what this innocent boy is going through, these women will never find peace.
Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by perfectsam246: 8:42am On May 24, 2016
Babzilla:
This story broke my heart to a million pieces. I mean why? and these women will tell you they believe in God.
this are some of the bad life of a muslim. They are not a follower of christ. There is God. Wickedness to the highest order no human feelings.
Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by DaBullIT(m): 8:43am On May 24, 2016
That woman should be put in a cell with sex craved hungry prisoners with at least 17 cm dyks

1 Like

Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by Nobody: 8:45am On May 24, 2016
Why didn't you share it? Some of us here are REALLY insane.
kossyablaze:
Long overdue

1 Like

Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by Nobody: 8:48am On May 24, 2016
Muslim or Christain, we MUST call evil what its name is NOTHING more, am so sure many MUSLIM here will NEVER try such evil, am in great tears here as I post this, wish I have access to those women and ..............
perfectsam246:
this are some of the bad life of a muslim. They are not a follower of christ. There is God. Wickedness to the highest order no human feelings.

6 Likes

Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by DrChukzy(m): 8:48am On May 24, 2016
If their husband start beating them now, some silly and foolish boys and girls will start calling him a beast. Where are the useless Team Stop Violence Against Women? Can u pple see what ur fellow women are doing? May God save the baby.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grandpa Nabbed As NDLEA Uncovers 280 Bags Of Weed Inside Ceiling (photo) / Son Of RCCG Pastor Kidnapped In Kogi On His Way To School (pic) / Kidnapper Evans Unable To Pay Legal Fees, Trial Stalled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.