Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Tiwa Savage And Son Off To Dubai (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Son Off To Dubai (photos) (32907 Views)

JJC Skillz And His Pregnant Wife, Funke Akindele Vacation In Dubai (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Vacations In Dubai (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Off To Dubai (photos) by jerrykho(m): 10:30am On May 24, 2016
HenryHill:
No be by force to go Dubai... lol
shey na wetin cause the fight
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Off To Dubai (photos) by SamAbims(m): 10:41am On May 24, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Nice to hear,stay blessed and have a gleeful day

I don't know people set P here o!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Off To Dubai (photos) by Ladycloud(f): 11:15am On May 24, 2016
vizkiz:

weird right? tongue
very weird undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Off To Dubai (photos) by sexytyga(m): 11:22am On May 24, 2016
SuperSupremo:
The boy already browsing through Facebook.

Children of today........

Advice your mother to find new husband and stop being a cheerful giver
bros dats too much now
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Off To Dubai (photos) by halfricanadian(f): 11:26am On May 24, 2016
doskie:
i dont trust you. You will confess one day.

tongue tongue i was trusted landed me to pain

Abeg no trust me o
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Off To Dubai (photos) by halfricanadian(f): 11:26am On May 24, 2016
anonimi:

Did you not watch the cum-bucket/Emi_na_ado of a wife's video where she threw the husband under the bus?

Smh
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Off To Dubai (photos) by SAMBATLAN(m): 11:40am On May 24, 2016
Nairaland don turn to Whatsapp group... Naija, I hail. sad sad
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Off To Dubai (photos) by doskie(m): 12:22pm On May 24, 2016
AuroraB:
grin grin grin cheesy
this one dah yah laffing like this so are you sure you don't have something you want to confess? Talk ohhhh...... All these girls. Okay lemme help you.. Screen grab your browsing history and send it to me. Tchaiii tchaiiii tchaaaaiiiiiiiiii....
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Off To Dubai (photos) by doskie(m): 12:25pm On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

tongue tongue i was trusted landed me to pain

Abeg no trust me o
how did you land that latino man you married. How much did you pay baba? What did you put in his food. Please confess and free your self. Are you a yoruba or bini girl? And you married whitee? How? Just how??
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Off To Dubai (photos) by halfricanadian(f): 12:27pm On May 24, 2016
doskie:
how did you land that latino man you married. How much did you pay baba? What did you put in his food. Please confess and free your self. Are you a yoruba or bini girl? And you married whitee? How? Just how??

I married my latino in d way of the Lord
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Off To Dubai (photos) by brownlolly(m): 12:46pm On May 24, 2016
I could av given you a cuter baby Tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Off To Dubai (photos) by Xtianart(f): 1:55pm On May 24, 2016
vizkiz:

I am not married. Still i can't trust women... You guys are evil!

Evil!!!!! angry

Lolz, I am seriously making jest of you. I believe you have your reasons for saying that. Yeah, maybe all women are evil. Just try and believe you will find that particular one that will make you happy. Believe it, she exists.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Off To Dubai (photos) by rahman3853(m): 2:06pm On May 24, 2016
abeg enjoy ur life jare and remain happy...
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Off To Dubai (photos) by zudozz: 2:11pm On May 24, 2016
Hope say she no dey travel go Bleep plenty men again?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Off To Dubai (photos) by OYIBN: 2:49pm On May 24, 2016
zudozz:
Hope say she no dey travel go Bleep plenty men again?

How is that your business? Get a life.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Off To Dubai (photos) by SuperSupremo(m): 4:30pm On May 24, 2016
sexytyga:
bros dats too much now
OK pretend u no see am so dont read again

Chill for the conner

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Off To Dubai (photos) by SuperSupremo(m): 4:33pm On May 24, 2016
SamAbims:

I don't know people set P here o!!!
I will teach u ok,no problem

Are u on fb or can you pm me
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Off To Dubai (photos) by nan1: 4:38pm On May 24, 2016
vizkiz:

The man that lives with her (her husband) confirm this... "She gives Dr sid and Oga at the top" tongue

amebo olofofo fowl nyash u dey there?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Off To Dubai (photos) by ayoxelee(m): 4:39pm On May 24, 2016
after manipulating n destroying teebliz life u r dia enjoying, well nemesis will soon catch up wt u
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Off To Dubai (photos) by ayoxelee(m): 4:41pm On May 24, 2016
after manipulating n destroying teebliz life u r dia enjoying, well, nemesis will soon catch up wt u
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Off To Dubai (photos) by SamAbims(m): 5:08pm On May 24, 2016
SuperSupremo:
I will teach u ok,no problem

Are u on fb or can you pm me

Na only girls you dey follow sef... Oya teach me, I will be a loyal student. Btw, I don't know how to pm
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Off To Dubai (photos) by SuperSupremo(m): 5:15pm On May 24, 2016
SamAbims:

Na only girls you dey follow sef... Oya teach me, I will be a loyal student. Btw, I don't know how to pm
why I no follow girls?

I be gay

Park well make I see road.

I go follow them till death sweet death for that matter
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Off To Dubai (photos) by kechywillz(m): 11:29pm On May 24, 2016
Tiwa come fine too much for that picture
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Off To Dubai (photos) by KiNiBiGd: 11:57pm On May 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

I wonder ooo
grin cheesy

He go jam any baby way come his way, Jam Jam
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Off To Dubai (photos) by Xtianart(f): 2:53am On Dec 14, 2016
vizkiz:

I am not married. Still i can't trust women... You guys are evil!

Evil!!!!! angry

Lolz.
You make me laugh.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Waje Shows Off Trimmer Figure In Sexy New Photo / Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Involved In Accident(photos) / Sotayo Sobola & Kenny Rhoda Twerking At Eniola Badmus Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.