Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,014 members, 7,803,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Are You Investing In Yourself And Your Dreams? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Investing In Yourself And Your Dreams? (478 Views)

3 Pitfalls That Can Destroy The Dreams Of Entrepreneur And How To Overcome Them / Reasons To Consider Investing In Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies / How You Can Make Money Investing In Money Market Instruments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Investing In Yourself And Your Dreams? by fermonster(m): 6:36am On May 24, 2016
Summary: You are your obligation.
Case study: Me,
Target: You!

My dream is to own one of the biggest online company that will give Nigerians and the world a part time and highly profitable job, that will not reap them off but keep them up, that will not eat them but meet them in times of needs, that will not break them but make them daily. So how am I making this dream a reality and how am I investing into this dream?

I use to spend 5k weekly on beer, but now I spend 2k
I use to spend 15k on internet subscription monthly chatting on facebook, twitter and instagram. But now I just focus more on business and reduced the cost to 10k
I use to eat out and spend 5 hundred naira daily amounting to 15k plus the food I had at home. So I stopped eating out, bought food stuffs instead, cooked at home and saved 5k extra
Optional: I spent more on polo’s and avoided shirts, since most shirts cost more than polo’s. This also actually saved me ironing time too and money.
I consider this fourth step optional because you need to look good no matter how crazy things might seem.

With the money saved and help from family and friends, I started up my company. I bought a domain name, hosted it, registered the name and started marketing on blogs and forums.

Well, I think am just going to leave you with my steps and hope to shed more lights on this in my forthcoming posts.

This is me just passing my message in my own way. Call it my opinion, common sense, facts or whatever.
That am right doesn’t make you wrong, that am wrong doesn’t make you right.
Love, live, grow, share, ask, receive, be happy and most importantly. Don’t criticize.

SEMEBU COMES!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Satchet Water Nylon Printing Machine For Immediate Purchase / Any Need For Clearing Agent For A Machine Size Of Photocopier From Alibaba. / I Need Good Nylon Printers For Snacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.