Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Is This The Real Face Of Lagbaja? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This The Real Face Of Lagbaja? (1883 Views)

Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) / Lasisi Elenu Real Face Exposed! See Photos / "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Real Face Of Lagbaja? by philomental: 6:52am On May 24, 2016
Does anyone know this man in realty. Saw this on Facebook and decided to ask. Thanks guys for your response

Re: Is This The Real Face Of Lagbaja? by amadice(m): 6:54am On May 24, 2016
in omawummi's voice IF U ASK ME !!! NA WHO I GO ASK?
Re: Is This The Real Face Of Lagbaja? by nepapole(m): 6:54am On May 24, 2016
Lagbaja will always be faceless to d public.
Re: Is This The Real Face Of Lagbaja? by klassykute(m): 6:55am On May 24, 2016
hz darker dan dis na .. u no look tru d mask
Re: Is This The Real Face Of Lagbaja? by delishpot: 7:00am On May 24, 2016
I think it isnt
Re: Is This The Real Face Of Lagbaja? by HALIX16: 7:07am On May 24, 2016
His real face below; Very sure.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Real Face Of Lagbaja? by olayinex(m): 7:09am On May 24, 2016
dey no look alike but wait let me use my HD glasses to check it well cool
Re: Is This The Real Face Of Lagbaja? by Dan42(m): 7:10am On May 24, 2016
delishpot:
I think it isnt
Stop thinking, have you seen him before?
Re: Is This The Real Face Of Lagbaja? by delishpot: 7:14am On May 24, 2016
Dan42:

Stop thinking, have you seen him before?

I should stop thinking? Because you said so? My dear, let me enlighten you. You don't ask anyone to stop thinking. if you we're the type that likes to learn or engage in meaningful discussion, you would ask...why do you think so?
That is how humans grow, learn and appreciate others ideas. This mindset of yours will only limit your knowledge.
Re: Is This The Real Face Of Lagbaja? by delishpot: 7:15am On May 24, 2016
HALIX16:

Someone says he has tribal marks. Does that guy have any? I wish he was facing the camera
Re: Is This The Real Face Of Lagbaja? by ramdris(m): 7:24am On May 24, 2016
delishpot:

I should stop thinking? Because you said so? My dear, let me enlighten you. You don't ask anyone to stop thinking. if you we're the type that likes to learn or engage in meaningful discussion, you would ask...why do you think so?
That is how humans grow, learn and appreciate others ideas. This mindset of yours will only limit your knowledge.
Shey na stop thinking cos all tghis sermon. oya go on thinking, no vex grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Real Face Of Lagbaja? by Akposkool(m): 7:26am On May 24, 2016
Abeg let him keep his face hidden we are tired of seeing too many shits in this country. We don't care
Re: Is This The Real Face Of Lagbaja? by Dan42(m): 7:27am On May 24, 2016
ramdris:

Shey na stop thinking cos all tghis sermon. oya go on thinking, no vex grin grin
Lol... Simple yes or no question
Re: Is This The Real Face Of Lagbaja? by delishpot: 7:30am On May 24, 2016
ramdris:

Sermon? I no plan to give you sermon o. I just want touch a soul this morning and norring more. I hope say my finger touch the right spot.
Re: Is This The Real Face Of Lagbaja? by delishpot: 7:33am On May 24, 2016
Dan42:

Lol... Simple yes or no question

It is not a simple yes or no kwesion. It is a command before question kwesion. I hope the sermon will touch you too. No go be like man wey fall for heap of gold but no remember pick a single nugget put for pocket. Him waka go home empty handed to report what he saw that day
Re: Is This The Real Face Of Lagbaja? by EngrIdris: 7:33am On May 24, 2016
I doubt if I care
Re: Is This The Real Face Of Lagbaja? by ramdris(m): 7:36am On May 24, 2016
delishpot:

Sermon? I no plan to give you sermon o. I just want touch a soul this morning and norring more. I hope say my finger touch the right spot.
.\
Right spot u said, ASAWOOOO!
Re: Is This The Real Face Of Lagbaja? by delishpot: 7:45am On May 24, 2016
ramdris:
.\
Right spot u said, ASAWOOOO!

grin grin grin who spoil you like this?
Re: Is This The Real Face Of Lagbaja? by 1miccza: 7:57am On May 24, 2016
delishpot:

Yes e touch the guy G - s p o t grin grin
Re: Is This The Real Face Of Lagbaja? by delishpot: 8:01am On May 24, 2016
1miccza:

Yes e touch the guy G - s p o t grin grin

grin grin wetin be G-sрot? Na sport game? Does it mean I win if I touch it first? Abeg I like to learn more
Re: Is This The Real Face Of Lagbaja? by 1miccza: 8:04am On May 24, 2016
delishpot:

grin grin wetin be G-sрot? Na sport game? Does it mean I win if I touch it first? Abeg I like to learn more

Yes oo na sport game ke!! It means you win if you touch the guy's G - S p o t and rub it very well. Thank God say nor be my own ooo
Re: Is This The Real Face Of Lagbaja? by delishpot: 8:08am On May 24, 2016
1miccza:

Yes oo na sport game ke!! It means you win if you touch the guy's G - S p o t and rub it very well. Thank God say nor be my own ooo

Haba grin grin me sef no ready touch ya G -sрот. That sport sounds dirty sef grin which kain game dem Need rub and touch stuff to win? I no play jor grin
Re: Is This The Real Face Of Lagbaja? by 1miccza: 8:12am On May 24, 2016
delishpot:

Haba grin grin me sef no ready touch ya G -sрот. That sport sounds dirty sef grin which main game dem Ned rub and touch stuff to win? I no play jor grin

Who tell you??For wiaaaaa?? E clean pass anywhere for your own body oo... Ever heard of "clean like ever"?? Enough sport dey wey dem dey touch and rub body o see you!!!! It's so interesting that you won't dream or even think of leaving believe me!!!
Re: Is This The Real Face Of Lagbaja? by delishpot: 8:15am On May 24, 2016
1miccza:

Who tell you??For wiaaaaa?? E clean pass anywhere for your own body oo... Ever heard of "clean like ever"?? Enough sport dey wey dem dey touch and rub body o see you!!!! It's so interesting that you won't dream or even think of leaving believe me!!!

Okay, if you say so o. Make we no too drag am o.
Re: Is This The Real Face Of Lagbaja? by 1miccza: 8:17am On May 24, 2016
delishpot:

Okay, if you say so o. Make we no too drag am o.

Draaagg??meee?? I am a gentleman!!I don't drag with a ladyyy!! Wait a minute!!Are you the puppy on your profile??You're soooo beautiful and innocent!! Gosh!!
Re: Is This The Real Face Of Lagbaja? by Nobody: 10:39am On May 24, 2016
HALIX16:

With those eyes and nose...I concur!
Re: Is This The Real Face Of Lagbaja? by Dan42(m): 2:04am On May 25, 2016
delishpot:

It is not a simple yes or no kwesion. It is a command before question kwesion. I hope the sermon will touch you too. No go be like man wey fall for heap of gold but no remember pick a single nugget put for pocket. Him waka go home empty handed to report what he saw that day
This one well so?
Re: Is This The Real Face Of Lagbaja? by delishpot: 10:31am On May 25, 2016
Dan42:

This one well so?

You get the medicine?
Re: Is This The Real Face Of Lagbaja? by Situation001(m): 10:44am On May 25, 2016
na him.. I know him.. we reside in ijora together..

(1) (Reply)

Actress Ireti Doyle Celebrates Son As He Graduates From High School / Hushpuppi Splashes 15 Million Naira On Vintage Travel Bags / See What Students Were Caught Doing At A Pool Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.