Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,197 members, 7,780,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:45 PM

Federal University Of Agriculture 2016/2017 Admission Thread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture 2016/2017 Admission Thread (763 Views)

Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Federal University Of Agriculture 2016/2017 Admission Thread by kiddakush(m): 6:56am On May 24, 2016
This thread is strictly for aspiring funaab
students keep it locked as we guide you on your journey to success
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture 2016/2017 Admission Thread by kiddakush(m): 7:01am On May 24, 2016
I'm here to answer all your questions Regarding Unaab Admissions.

1. Don't make the mistake of choosing FUNAAB as second choice.

Admission Requirements

For Bachelor of Agriculture with Options in:
(i) Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
(ii) Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
(iii) Agricultural Administration
(iv) Animal Breeding and Genetics
(v) Animal Science/ Animal Nutrition
(vi) Animal Physiology
(vi) Animal Production and Health
(vii) Pasture and Range Management
(viii) Crop Protection
(ix) Horticulture
(x) Plant Breeding &Seed Technology
(xi) Plant Physiology Crop Production
(xii) Soil Science and Land Management

O'Level Requirements: SSCE Certificate or GCE ‘O’ Level/WASC credit passes in five subjects English Language, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and Physics.
UTME Subjects: English, Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science and Mathematics or Physics.
Waives and Special consideration/Other Qualifications For UTME: i) Candidates with Pass in Biology and credit pass in
Agricultural Science are considered for admission.
ii) Pass in Physics is acceptable

For Bachelor of Science
Biochemistry
Biological Science (with options in):
i.) Botany
ii.) Zoology
Microbiology
O'Level Requirements: SSCE Certificate or GCE ‘O’ Level/WASC credit passes in five subjects English Language, Chemistry,
Mathematics, Biology and Physics obtained in not more than two sitting. Pass in Physics or Biology is not acceptable.
UTME Subjects: English, Chemistry, Biology and Physics or Mathematics

Chemistry
O'level Requirements: SSCE Certificate or GCE ‘O’ Level/WASC credit passes in five subjects English Language, Mathematics,Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
UTME Subjects: English, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics or Biology.

Computer Science
Physics
Mathematics
Statistics
O'Level Requirements: SSCE Certificate or GCE ‘O’ Level/WASC credit passes in five subjects English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
UTME Subjects: English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry

Bachelor of Science:
Food Science and Technology
Nutrition and Dietetics
Food Service and Tourism
Home Science and Management with Options in:
(i)Child Development and Family Studies
(ii)Clothing and Textiles
(iii) Home and Furnishing Design
(iv) Rural Development
O'Level Requirements: SSCE Certificate or GCE ‘O’ Level/WASC credit passes in five subjects English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
UTME Subjects: English, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or Physics.

Bachelor of Engineering
(with specialization in:
(i) Agricultural Engineering
(ii) Civil Engineering
(iii) Electrical and Electronics Engineering
(iv) Mechanical Engineering
UTME Requirements: English, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.

Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
O'Level Requirements: SSCE Certificate or GCE ‘O’ Level/WASC credit passes in five subjects English Language, Chemistry,
Mathematics, Biology and Physics obtained in not more than two sitting
UTME Requirements: English, Chemistry, Biology and Physics

Bachelor of Science:
Accounting
Banking and Finance
Business Administration
Entrepreneurial Studies
Economics
O'Level Requirements: SSCE Certificate or GCE ‘O’ Level/WASC credit passes in five subjects English Language,Mathematics,
Economics and any two of Government, Commerce , Financial Account, Geography in not more than two sitting.
UTME Subjects: English, Mathematics, Economics and one of Government, Commerce, Financial Accounts, Geography
Waives and Special consideration/Other Qualifications For UTME: Degree in Economics: – ‘O’Level credit pass in Physics may be considered for admission.

Bachelor of Meteorology and Water Resources Management (with option in)
(i) Water Resource & Hydrology
(ii) Meteorology
Mathematics, Biology and Physics obtained in not more than two sitting. In addition, candidates must possess ‘O’ level
credit pass in Geography.
UTME Requirements: English, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.

Bachelor of Forestry and Wildlife Management with option in
(i) Forestry
(ii) Wildlife Management
Bachelor of Fisheries Management
Mathematics, Biology and Physics obtained in not more than two sitting.
UTME Subjects: English, Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science and Mathematics or Physics.
Waives and Special consideration/Other Qualifications For UTME: i) Candidates with Pass in Biology and credit pass in
Agricultural Science are considered for admission.
ii) Pass in Physics is acceptable

Bachelor of Environmental Management and Toxicology(with options in):
i) Environmental Management
ii) Toxicology
Mathematics, Biology and Physics obtained in not more than two sitting. Pass in Physics or Biology is not acceptable.
UTME Subjects: English, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or Physics.
Source: http://www.unaab.edu.ng/attachments/Admission%20Requirements.pdf
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture 2016/2017 Admission Thread by KnowMore: 7:15am On May 24, 2016
Thanks for the information.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture 2016/2017 Admission Thread by duayosam(m): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
Please when will the post utme form be out??
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture 2016/2017 Admission Thread by kiddakush(m): 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hi guys
Sorry for nor been online to keep you guys updated concerning the funaab 2016/2017 post ume
The form is not yet out due to the fact that the management is still trying to round up its activities for the first semester
Presently we're still writing our first semester exams
Also due to the federal government scrapping of the post ume which will take effect as from next admission year
I would advice you all to prepare for essay writing this year as well
We'll keep you informed
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture 2016/2017 Admission Thread by FunaabConnect: 11:05am On Jun 23, 2016
@ALL Please disregard any news going around on social media about "Funaab post utme form", in the name of FunaabConnect. FUNAAB POST UTME FORM IS NOT OUT!!! Don't fall for scam. We implore all aspirants from joining supposed whatsapp group for admission update. Some of these groups will mislead you with rumours. FUNAABCONNECT recommends only 1 source of genuine info apart from www.funaabconnect.com, and that is www.unaab.edu.ng. Any other website or medium is untrustworthy.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture 2016/2017 Admission Thread by kiddakush(m): 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
funaab postume form is not yet out, please don't fall victim of scammers and fraudsters
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture 2016/2017 Admission Thread by kiddakush(m): 8:49am On Jun 27, 2016
Lionel Messi still awaits his first title with Argentina's national team.

Messi put his penalty kick over the crossbar, Francisco Silva converted Chile's shootout finale and La Roja won their second straight Copa America title by beating Argentina 4-2 on penalty kicks following a 0-0 tie Sunday night.

Playing two days after his 29th birthday, Messi lost a final for the third year in a row following an extra-time defeat to Germany in the 2014 World Cup and a penalty-kick loss to host Chile in last year's Copa America.
http://campuseventsnews..com.ng/
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture 2016/2017 Admission Thread by Fynestboi: 8:52am On Jun 27, 2016

(1)

Photo: Latest Update From Auchi Polytechnic. / Please I Need All The Help I Can Get On This. / Physics And Physics Education In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.