Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured (21502 Views)

Uche Ogbodo And Daughter, Mildred In Matching Outfits. Photos / Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' / Photo Of Uche Ogbodo And Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by drakura: 7:25am On May 24, 2016
The singer was at Uche ogbodo's  birthday which held over the weekend. 

Source :http://www.nuelsblog.com/2016/05/singer-mayd-strikes-pose-with-uche.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by Nobody: 7:27am On May 24, 2016
Since I started seeing Uche Ogbodo on screen, I do think she's always got world's most awful makeup

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by pinkyliceous(f): 7:30am On May 24, 2016
Beautiful.
Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:30am On May 24, 2016
And Uche Ogbodo tolded us that she is 30yrs with this face?? Tonda Faya Devul

1 Like

Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:32am On May 24, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Beautiful.
Please Auntie or Oga, stop making “Beautiful” wanna commit suicide. We take gawd begew
Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by Nobody: 7:33am On May 24, 2016
yea.... wonderful ppl

see this::: Kemi Olunloyo Blast The President
For Detaining Fani Kayode:'May
Allah Punish U King Buhari' http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/05/kemi-olunloyo-blast-president-for.html?m=0
Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by bosschick2(f): 7:34am On May 24, 2016
may D ain't u singing again abi them don block ur music lines grin

4 Likes

Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by TPAND(f): 7:54am On May 24, 2016
Ale yii a bad ooo....
Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by Smellymouth: 8:15am On May 24, 2016
He get rotten teeth? grin

9 Likes

Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by nikkypearl(f): 8:19am On May 24, 2016
What shll I do with this picture now

Shall I take it to Buhari or the Fulani Herdmen angry which one is easier ?

1 Like

Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by SuperSupremo(m): 8:22am On May 24, 2016
The captain should have been " Boobs flash in red and black behind May D "
Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by Moz22: 8:27am On May 24, 2016
nikkypearl:
What shll I do with this picture now

Shall I take it to Buhari or the Fulani Herdmen angry which one is easier ?
hehehe...who offend u dis morning?
Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by nikkypearl(f): 8:39am On May 24, 2016
Moz22:
hehehe...who offend u dis morning?
Buhari embarassed
Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by Moz22: 8:45am On May 24, 2016
nikkypearl:
Buhari embarassed
don't worry em calling terry g to come console u
Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by adren(m): 9:13am On May 24, 2016
All I see are "finished and abandoned goods"
Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by Ladycloud(f): 9:14am On May 24, 2016
Cleavage everywhere

1 Like

Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by Ukerejob22: 9:15am On May 24, 2016
Release new track nor day pose for us
Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by adren(m): 9:15am On May 24, 2016
nikkypearl:
Buhari embarassed

You no even dey nigeria.. Your location says ghana.. We weyn dey naija sef nor complain reach you..

Take am easy ooo

1 Like

Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by Olukologia(m): 9:16am On May 24, 2016
Guy wetin do your career? U no look fresh. Opportunity comes but once.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by LesbianBoy(m): 9:16am On May 24, 2016
Big big brezz is all I see kiss

1 Like

Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by SmithHumble50: 9:16am On May 24, 2016
Maydee looks broke..
Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by Generalyemi(m): 9:16am On May 24, 2016
d kind weed this guy dey smoke,na from jupiter
Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by pinkyliceous(f): 9:17am On May 24, 2016
Do you look better?

BeeBeeOoh:
Please Auntie or Oga, stop making “Beautiful” wanna commit suicide. We take gawd begew
Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by NonFarmPayrol: 9:18am On May 24, 2016
SmithHumble50:
Maydee looks broke..

your type push celebs to live fake lives

mark zuckerburg does not look like a billionaire in his t shirt and he lives a simple life

2 Likes

Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by holluwai(m): 9:18am On May 24, 2016
Why she no smile? Her baba alayes dem no show? cheesy
Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by lordcyl3(m): 9:20am On May 24, 2016
k na
Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by Nobody: 9:23am On May 24, 2016
NonFarmPayrol:

your type push celebs to live fake lives

mark zuckerburg does not look like a billionaire in his t shirt and he lives a simple life
I wonder how he knew the guy was broke. cheesy

Maybe he was expecting to see him on very expensive outfit.

1 Like

Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by DaBullIT(m): 9:26am On May 24, 2016
Where dem see this dracula
Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by Nobody: 9:28am On May 24, 2016
Weed dun finish MayD. See as him resemble madman....see how him do teeth like ewu ahuru na oku.
Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by Dollipsejay(m): 9:29am On May 24, 2016
i dont even understand the picture and why it is a news
Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by Charliiee(m): 9:32am On May 24, 2016
adren:
All I see are "finished and abandoned goods"
nah, you must have them confused with your mother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nina: Miracle Ikechukwu Didn't Use Me / Anna Banner Kissing Her Cute Daughter / Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.