Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Just Got A Job with a federal Government agency,which State Should I Pick? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Just Got A Job with a federal Government agency,which State Should I Pick? (1665 Views)

Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home / Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) / What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Got A Job with a federal Government agency,which State Should I Pick? by goodgirl2409: 7:29am On May 24, 2016
Hello nairalanders,I just got a job with one of the top federal Govt agency and I have been given an option to pick between calabar and port harcourt as where I will be posted to. I like PH but people are saying I will spend a lot of money without savings that I should go to calabar,but I feel calabar is dry with lesser opportunities. Pls experience advice, where would be the best state for me now. Av been living in Abuja for 2 years now so am used to big cities. Pls advice,need it urgently.

Lala pls front page biko,I need to make a quick decision!
Re: Just Got A Job with a federal Government agency,which State Should I Pick? by pendusky(m): 7:54am On May 24, 2016
goodgirl2409:
Hello nairalanders,I just got a job of 200k salary and I have been given an option to pick between calabar and port harcourt as where I will be posted to. I like PH but people are saying I will spend a lot of money without savings that I should go to calabar,but I feel calabar is dry with lesser opportunities. Pls experience advice, where would be the best state for me now. Av been living in Abuja for 2 years now so am used to big cities. Pls advice,need it urgently.

Congrats in the first place.

Did you say Calabar is dry with lesser opportunities?

if I may asked, Which Opportunities? grin

Anyway, Years ago I never knew Jalingo was a city until I gat there..

Lol!

Choose Calabar you won't regret it.
Re: Just Got A Job with a federal Government agency,which State Should I Pick? by danduchi(m): 8:05am On May 24, 2016
Choose Calabar my guy... If na babes dey get am, if na weather e dey there, if na to save na the right city... Think am sha.
Re: Just Got A Job with a federal Government agency,which State Should I Pick? by Danielomisco(m): 8:24am On May 24, 2016
pendusky:

Lol!

hey bro are u in Jalingo??hola!
Re: Just Got A Job with a federal Government agency,which State Should I Pick? by Sunnymatey(m): 8:35am On May 24, 2016
I will be waiting for u in Canaan city. People are making it big time here.
Re: Just Got A Job with a federal Government agency,which State Should I Pick? by goodgirl2409: 11:03am On May 24, 2016
danduchi:
Choose Calabar my guy... If na babes dey get am, if na weather e dey there, if na to save na the right city... Think am sha.

Really
Re: Just Got A Job with a federal Government agency,which State Should I Pick? by goodgirl2409: 11:03am On May 24, 2016
pendusky:

Lol!

Ok
Re: Just Got A Job with a federal Government agency,which State Should I Pick? by pendusky(m): 2:31pm On May 24, 2016
Danielomisco:
hey bro are u in Jalingo??hola!
nope just relishing my NYSC service year there...
Re: Just Got A Job with a federal Government agency,which State Should I Pick? by AccaPack(m): 3:45pm On May 24, 2016
Congratulations

What type of job is it? Any vacancy now?
Re: Just Got A Job with a federal Government agency,which State Should I Pick? by kushb: 4:10pm On May 24, 2016
The nature of the job will determine, so what is the nature of the job
Re: Just Got A Job with a federal Government agency,which State Should I Pick? by FixedRoots: 6:15pm On May 24, 2016
*screaming* Calabar! Calabar!! Calabar!!!

I'd give an arm and a leg plus my head to be in your shoes cheesy

Congrats goodgirl2409!
Re: Just Got A Job with a federal Government agency,which State Should I Pick? by idu1(m): 7:05pm On May 24, 2016
Go to calabar
Re: Just Got A Job with a federal Government agency,which State Should I Pick? by goodgirl2409: 12:29am On May 25, 2016
FixedRoots:
*screaming* Calabar! Calabar!! Calabar!!!

I'd give an arm and a leg plus my head to be in your shoes cheesy

Congrats goodgirl2409!

Thanks so much? So u mean calabar is such a nice place to be? What makes it so?
Re: Just Got A Job with a federal Government agency,which State Should I Pick? by goodgirl2409: 12:31am On May 25, 2016
idu1:
Go to calabar
Okay,thanks. So why do u say calabar and not PH?
Re: Just Got A Job with a federal Government agency,which State Should I Pick? by goodgirl2409: 12:31am On May 25, 2016
idu1:
Go to calabar
Okay,thanks. So why do u say calabar and not PH?
Re: Just Got A Job with a federal Government agency,which State Should I Pick? by goodgirl2409: 12:32am On May 25, 2016
kushb:
The nature of the job will determine, so what is the nature of the job

Its a federal Goverenment parastatal
Re: Just Got A Job with a federal Government agency,which State Should I Pick? by Philomath1212: 2:14am On May 25, 2016
goodgirl2409:

Its a federal Goverenment parastatal

Hmmmmmm
Re: Just Got A Job with a federal Government agency,which State Should I Pick? by goodgirl2409: 6:22am On May 25, 2016
Philomath1212:

Hmmmmmm

Why are u saying hmmmm?
Re: Just Got A Job with a federal Government agency,which State Should I Pick? by Philomath1212: 6:54am On May 25, 2016
goodgirl2409:

Why are u saying hmmmm?

Cos I can sense you're beginning being satisfied with peeps point on the best choice.
Wishing you the best conclusions.
Re: Just Got A Job with a federal Government agency,which State Should I Pick? by Pamelayoung: 1:07pm On May 25, 2016
Congrats! First of all then it's Calabar all the way. Haven't been there tho but I hear it's very beautiful and clean too, Ph is dirty and rowdy I bit u wudn't like it there considering where you're coming from so I heard I neva go b4 o grin
Re: Just Got A Job with a federal Government agency,which State Should I Pick? by goodgirl2409: 9:31am On May 26, 2016
Pamelayoung:
Congrats! First of all then it's Calabar all the way. Haven't been there tho but I hear it's very beautiful and clean too, Ph is dirty and rowdy I bit u wudn't like it there considering where you're coming from so I heard I neva go b4 o grin

Okay

(1) (Reply)

.. / How Much Does Union Bank Currently Psy Their Direct Sales Agent? / COVID-19: Online Loan Websites To Get Urgent Loan In This Lockdown In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.