Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,563 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Pls Tune To Ait Kakaki Going On APC Supporter Trying To Defend Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Tune To Ait Kakaki Going On APC Supporter Trying To Defend Buhari (868 Views)

See Customize APC Cake A Core APC Supporter In Delta Celebrated His Birthday Wit / Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency / 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Tune To Ait Kakaki Going On APC Supporter Trying To Defend Buhari by petrov10: 8:19am On May 24, 2016
lolll this apc woman fall hand

the presenters are just flying her

trying to defend president buhari is one uphill task damn
Re: Pls Tune To Ait Kakaki Going On APC Supporter Trying To Defend Buhari by Ayanfe29(f): 8:30am On May 24, 2016
FG and DG nysc should focus on our issue, I mean Batch A, Stream two and attend to us ASAP! We are tired of being idle. #WeDeserveToKnowTheTruth
Re: Pls Tune To Ait Kakaki Going On APC Supporter Trying To Defend Buhari by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:32am On May 24, 2016
petrov10:
lolll this apc woman fall hand

the presenters are just flying her

trying to defend president buhari is one uphill task damn

Who make dem defend na
Re: Pls Tune To Ait Kakaki Going On APC Supporter Trying To Defend Buhari by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:34am On May 24, 2016
Ayanfe29:
FG and DG nysc should focus on our issue, I mean Batch A, Stream two and attend to us ASAP! We are tired of being idle. #WeDeserveToKnowTheTruth

Don't worry Ayanfe29, u wont be 30 b4 going
Re: Pls Tune To Ait Kakaki Going On APC Supporter Trying To Defend Buhari by BayLord01(m): 8:48am On May 24, 2016
Wetin she find go PDP station?
Re: Pls Tune To Ait Kakaki Going On APC Supporter Trying To Defend Buhari by ENDTIMELIFE: 9:32am On May 24, 2016
Wetin she find go PDP station?
She don enter PDP station, see questions flying like birds. make she mind what she's saying or she will lose her job after coming out from that Ait station
Re: Pls Tune To Ait Kakaki Going On APC Supporter Trying To Defend Buhari by hylyne(m): 9:52am On May 24, 2016
I no get light, no fuel in my genset and I am yet to be paid salaries.... So tell me how to watch the program. Useless Apc..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Godwin Ezeemo Sympathises With Family Of Anambra State Deputy Governor / Oyo State Declares Monday As Public Holiday / PHOTOS: Atiku Visits APC Chairman, Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.