Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) (13716 Views)

Tobenanaa 'Goosebumps' Music Video / Nairaland Artist Tobenanaa Video Shoot For His New Single Goosebumps / My Song Carry-first Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by Nobody: 11:13am On May 24, 2016
How much did u pay sarz and dj mophorisa? mophorisa is base in south africa, how did u contact him

1 Like

Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by encryptjay(m): 11:14am On May 24, 2016
See better person
No be like one guy wey sing Such a diva grin

3 Likes

Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by ManTiger(m): 11:14am On May 24, 2016
I will not comment until you tell me how much you paid those guys that make things trend on twitter wink wink wink

5 Likes

Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by exelseries: 11:19am On May 24, 2016
Perfecttouch:
no be say u go become celeb finish go dey unfollow people like humblesmith o,trust NAIRALANDER guys,dem go fall ur hand big time.congrats all the same

What is the.download link...
Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by opius: 11:20am On May 24, 2016
Congratulation to one of US #tobewicked

1 Like

Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by timidapsin(m): 11:25am On May 24, 2016
Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by Tobenanaa(m): 11:27am On May 24, 2016
Thanks nairanlanders for the well wishes,God go bless us all..this is the link to the song http://olodonation.com/2016/04/tobe-tobestarboi-wicked-beatz-by-sarz-beatsbysarz/
Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by TheSunSon: 11:27am On May 24, 2016
Wey airforce one? I'm just asking o
Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by jordinsparkles(f): 11:31am On May 24, 2016
Perfecttouch:
no be say u go become celeb finish go dey unfollow people like humblesmith o,trust NAIRALANDER guys,dem go fall ur hand big time.congrats all the same
abii oo..but guy, we are solidly behind you. wink

1 Like

Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by ExplicitContent: 11:32am On May 24, 2016
Zceesneh:
op how much did u pay these prolific producers? and how much have u gotten so far from the song? Am interested
Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by timidapsin(m): 11:33am On May 24, 2016
Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by Tobenanaa(m): 11:33am On May 24, 2016
Wuuworld:
#Patotanking...
No body wey no fit to make oo!!!!
Blessing follow us!!!!!

Oil will never dry off from your pot again brother.
The law of gravity will cease to exist in you life.
I unlock the law of aerodynamic unto your success.

Go well and do well.

Nairalanderscares
g God bless you bro
Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by ExplicitContent: 11:34am On May 24, 2016
Your first thread on Nairaland make FP without stress.
Hmmh, remain blessedblessed grin

1 Like

Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by Tobenanaa(m): 11:36am On May 24, 2016
jordinsparkles:
abii oo..but guy, we are solidly behind you. wink
thanks I really appreciate you guys
Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by Moz22: 11:49am On May 24, 2016
Hmmm..for the fact that u went to a studio to do something, is worth commending. But bro, I want u to do something better than this. You've got potentials but u limiting urself. Do something that you'll be fondly remembered with and not something that we won't hear in d next 5months..kudos, I just listened to it

1 Like

Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by piagetskinner(m): 11:52am On May 24, 2016
Too much autotuning.. .do something more natural
Put more depth and meaning into ur song.

More grease to your elbow

2 Likes

Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by Mordyb: 12:00pm On May 24, 2016
Meanwhile where is this airforce dude
Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by Oluwaxhango(m): 12:03pm On May 24, 2016
Big up yu bro..
:
:
SARS >< DJ MAPHORISA..
That's wicked..

Overflow was here.

1 Like

Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by coldHeat: 12:20pm On May 24, 2016
piagetskinner:
Too much autotuning.. .do something more natural
Put more depth and meaning into ur song.

More grease to your elbow

I must commend your efforts, but...

...the song sounds like it hasn't been mastered yet (I'm hearing a lot of mud (usually between 400 to 600Hz) in the song).

Also I can't seem to get or easily identify the chorus of the song, and that is very unlike what people will get acquainted to easily. Ur supposed "girl tonight" chorus happens only twice (32 beats [in a bar]) in the entire 4 minutes 7 seconds song, that may be too short and inadequate for people to find the song any entertaining or uplifting.

Your arrangement of verse + one or two bridges before the chorus isn't really the best, a chorus which is the punchline of the song should be easily accessible and catchy.

The first 15 seconds of the instrumental was ok, but beyond that, I lost any interest in the rest of it; the beat is not outstanding, catchy or unique, same thing goes for your lyrics, it is somewhat appalling and I also agree with piagetskinner that the song won't last beyond this quarter even if it makes any impact (not with the likes of other competitors for the ears of nigerians all over the place)

Sing songs that will make people feel better about themselves by helping them find happiness, inner peace and fulfillment. A song about partying and sex won't make u stand out amongst the local variety of mediocre singers we have today.

And what kind of producer doesn't pan adlibs and the hook of the beat in a song but puts it in the middle of the song to compete with the lead-vocal, kick, snare and the percussions (even the percussions should have been panned {only the lead, bass guitar and kick should be in the "center" of the song)...

In summary, try re-branding your style of music, find a better producer, have other people asides yourself adlib (it adds more beauty to the song), and adopt a simple song plan and have the chorus appear in more places.

I commend you of using a noticeable hook in the beat, and keeping the song just over 4 minutes (that was nice).

If this is the path you have chosen, work more on yourself and don't give up.

I just wish people will write better songs than all junk we are being forced to hear nowadays, but then again, it seems that is all this indomie generation has to offer in terms of musical creativity.

5 Likes

Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by Jacko1(m): 12:23pm On May 24, 2016
Dude saw an opportunity and cashed in
With a heavily autotuned voice
Non. Distinct voice
I wanna see a follow up
Lyrics so elementary
The beat did it for you
Again wanna see follow up
Lucky u sha all it takes na one hit song to hammer
Lucky u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by piagetskinner(m): 12:28pm On May 24, 2016
coldHeat:

...the song sounds like it hasn't been mastered yet (I'm hearing a lot of mud (usually between 400 to 600Hz) in the song).

Also I can't seem to get or easily identify the chorus of the song, and that is very unlike what people will get acquainted to easily. Ur supposed "girl tonight" chorus happens only twice (24 beats [in a bar]) in the entire 4 minutes 7 seconds song, that may be too short and inadequate for people to find the song any entertaining or uplifting.

Your arrangement of verse + one or two bridges before the chorus isn't really the best, a chorus which is the punchline of the song should be easily accessible and catchy.

The first 15 seconds of the instrumental was ok, but beyond that, I lost any interest in the rest of it; the beat is not outstanding, catchy or unique, same thing goes for your lyrics, it is somewhat appalling and I also agree the song won't last beyond this quarter even if it makes any impact (not with the likes of other competitors for the ears of nigerians all over the place)

Sing songs that will make people feel better about themselves by helping them find happiness, inner peace and fulfillment. A song about partying and sex won't make u stand out amongst the local variety of mediocre singers we have today.

And what kind of producer doesn't pan adlibs and the hook of the beat in a song but puts it in the middle of the song to compete with the lead-vocal, kick, snare and the percussions (even the percussions should have been panned {only the lead, bass guitar and kick should be in the "center" of the song)...

In summary, try re-branding your style of music, find a better producer, have other people asides yourself adlib (it adds more beauty to the song), and adopt a simple song plan and have the chorus appear in more places.

I commend you of using a noticeable hook in the beat, and keeping the song just over 4 minutes (that was nice).

I just wish people will write better songs than all junk we are being forced to hear nowadays, but then again, it seems that is all this indomie generation has to offer in terms of musical creativity.

No b Me sing the song now...i could send my track for u to critique tho
Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 24, 2016
if no be say na SARZ do the beat...this song for no trend pass your Studio.... it lacks meaning!!

2 Likes

Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by kechywillz(m): 12:33pm On May 24, 2016
d song no gree download for ma fone
Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by izzou(m): 12:38pm On May 24, 2016
coldHeat:

Also I can't seem to get or easily identify the chorus of the song, and that is very unlike what people will get acquainted to easily. Ur supposed "girl tonight" chorus happens only twice (32 beats [in a bar]) in the entire 4 minutes 7 seconds song, that may be too short and inadequate for people to find the song any entertaining or uplifting.

The first 15 seconds of the instrumental was ok, but beyond that, I lost any interest in the rest of it; the beat is not outstanding, catchy or unique, same thing goes for your lyrics, it is somewhat appalling and I also agree the song won't last beyond this quarter even if it makes any impact (not with the likes of other competitors for the ears of nigerians all over the place)

Guy you study music

Shuuuu

I commend you for assessing and criticizing

This your write up no be here oh

3 Likes

Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by coldHeat: 12:53pm On May 24, 2016
piagetskinner:

No b Me sing the song now...i could send my track for u to critique tho

Apologies kind sir, but I was merely adding to your constructive criticism. wink

1 Like

Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by DesChyko: 1:01pm On May 24, 2016
timidapsin: lalasticlala this is the kind of good news that should be grazing frontpage wink
Herdsmen Song grin grin
Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by googlepikins: 1:08pm On May 24, 2016
Airforce1 must hear this.
Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by CaraJewel(f): 1:38pm On May 24, 2016
Keep it up..remember me wen u blow grin

1 Like

Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by rhymxkid(m): 1:40pm On May 24, 2016
[quote auth, inner peace and fulff musical creativity.[/quote]

Quick question?? are u by any means a producer ...if yes , plz I did like to work with u ... my email is rhymxbreather @gmail.com..pls drop ur contact sage ..
Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by crazygod(m): 1:57pm On May 24, 2016
I'm beginning to think front page can be bought when promoting ur music. Nice beat all the same
Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 24, 2016
Tobenanaa, timidapsin, coldHeat
My analysis of a very typical nigerian song devoid of lyrics and essence. Honestly if not for Sarz that saved this song with his expertise & craftsmanship of making catchy beats.

Let's get down to business shall we?

Blunder 1:
" Tobe, Tobe, Tobe × 4"
( Guy we know your name is Tobe already can we Pls hear word)

Moving on to another wacky line

Blunder 2:

"Girl tonight, the way that you do your thing go kill person tonight, I can't explain the feeling I am feeling tonite"
( Make she kuku kill you sef after all when you are 6 feet under and you go to meet your maker you will explain how you felt like when she was killing you).

Blunder 3:

"Girl you are wicked, calm down"
(FYI not all girls are wicked please)

Blunder 4:
" Shey you go drink Mirinda, shey you go chop cucumber, come make we ginger, cucumber"
(Like seriously, you couldn't think of something else in that head of yours).

Word of advice dude: GO AND GET A SONG WRITER AND STOP DESTROYING OUR EAR DRUMS WITH YOUR USELESS AUTO-TUNED SONG.

Signing out bro . PEACE.

3 Likes

Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by Rajosh(m): 2:29pm On May 24, 2016
Air force One When you go release?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(DOWNLOAD MP3) DJ 4Kerty ft. Idowest & Q2 – Woro / Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 / VIDEO: Davido – Gbagbe Oshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.