Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) (13717 Views)

Tobenanaa 'Goosebumps' Music Video / Nairaland Artist Tobenanaa Video Shoot For His New Single Goosebumps / My Song Carry-first Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by Iprofit: 2:32pm On May 24, 2016
coldHeat:

I must commend your efforts, but...

...the song sounds like it hasn't been mastered yet (I'm hearing a lot of mud (usually between 400 to 600Hz) in the song).

Also I can't seem to get or easily identify the chorus of the song, and that is very unlike what people will get acquainted to easily. Ur supposed "girl tonight" chorus happens only twice (32 beats [in a bar]) in the entire 4 minutes 7 seconds song, that may be too short and inadequate for people to find the song any entertaining or uplifting.

Your arrangement of verse + one or two bridges before the chorus isn't really the best, a chorus which is the punchline of the song should be easily accessible and catchy.

The first 15 seconds of the instrumental was ok, but beyond that, I lost any interest in the rest of it; the beat is not outstanding, catchy or unique, same thing goes for your lyrics, it is somewhat appalling and I also agree with piagetskinner that the song won't last beyond this quarter even if it makes any impact (not with the likes of other competitors for the ears of nigerians all over the place)

Sing songs that will make people feel better about themselves by helping them find happiness, inner peace and fulfillment. A song about partying and sex won't make u stand out amongst the local variety of mediocre singers we have today.

And what kind of producer doesn't pan adlibs and the hook of the beat in a song but puts it in the middle of the song to compete with the lead-vocal, kick, snare and the percussions (even the percussions should have been panned {only the lead, bass guitar and kick should be in the "center" of the song)...

In summary, try re-branding your style of music, find a better producer, have other people asides yourself adlib (it adds more beauty to the song), and adopt a simple song plan and have the chorus appear in more places.

I commend you of using a noticeable hook in the beat, and keeping the song just over 4 minutes (that was nice).

If this is the path you have chosen, work more on yourself and don't give up.

I just wish people will write better songs than all junk we are being forced to hear nowadays, but then again, it seems that is all this indomie generation has to offer in terms of musical creativity.
Impressed

Are you a sound engineer

1 Like

Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by DedeNkem: 2:45pm On May 24, 2016
No f*ucking link to your f*ucking song!
Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by jordinsparkles(f): 2:50pm On May 24, 2016
Tobenanaa:
thanks I really appreciate you guys
yeah anytime
Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by timidapsin(m): 3:42pm On May 24, 2016
DedeNkem:
No f*ucking link to your f*ucking song!
download the song here=> http://afriwap.com/movie-and-music-gist/download-music-tobe-wicked-1436/
Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by kaylex1994(m): 4:30pm On May 24, 2016
weytin kon concern me now...? Abeg give me relevant tinz undecided

Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 24, 2016
Tobenanaa:
A Nairalanders Hit Single Now Trending On Twitter (picture)

My hit single titled WICKED is now trending on twitter smiley
Thank God for the blessings coming my way.

Please Mods (lalasticlala, Mynd44, airmark etc) Anything is possible in this life if you believe .

I am so happy right now
I'm so happy for you...keep to your dream and stay real.

1 Like

Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by coldHeat: 8:25pm On May 24, 2016
Iprofit:
Impressed

Are you a sound engineer

Did some music productions 3 world cups back, when fruity loops, reason and cubase were the softwares in vogue...

I guess showbiz didn't do it for me... smiley
Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 24, 2016
Tobenanaa:
A Nairalanders Hit Single Now Trending On Twitter (picture)

My hit single titled WICKED is now trending on twitter smiley
Thank God for the blessings coming my way.

Please Mods (lalasticlala, Mynd44, airmark etc) Anything is possible in this life if you believe .

I am so happy right now

This your song I like hear am o but no MB to download
Re: A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture) by Iprofit: 8:43pm On May 24, 2016
coldHeat:

Did some music productions 3 world cups back, when fruity loops, reason and cubase were the softwares in vogue...

I guess showbiz didn't do it for me... smiley
oh I see but maybe you should go back now that the industry is bigger

there are more opportunities now and you sound like a pro

More over FL studio and Cubase are Still very much in use Infact 90 percent of producers and engineers in Nigeria are using them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIDEO: Davido – Gbagbe Oshi / Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 / (DOWNLOAD MP3) DJ 4Kerty ft. Idowest & Q2 – Woro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.