Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,593 members, 7,770,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:37 AM

Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family (50266 Views)

"How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals / Should I Send My Father This Message Our Family Is tearing apart / My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Viviadeola: 1:10am On May 25, 2016
Help me with whatever you have. I'm so broke viviadeola@gmail.com God bless you.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by victorazy(m): 1:10am On May 25, 2016
assana:
Sometime November or thereabout I heard that my elder brother is having a relationship with a girl infact living with the girl under my late father's roof, I confronted him he said that the girl is a good girl that she is godly, she full of godly attributes, describing how the is and everything I told him that is he sure because most girls of these days will go any lent just to secure a man, he defended the girl.

My widowed mum is also living in the same house that my brother went to bring in this girl, ever since the girl came into the family she has caused serious enmity between my mother and my brother, my brother calls my mum all sorts of evil names, he doesn't greet or talk to her anymore,the girl would tel a lie against my mum and my brother wont even ask questions he will just start reacting against the poor widow who he knows has Bp, causing the woman to be weeping every now and then while he goes around misbehaving with this girl, elders have spoken to him that the girl isnt the right person for him, families have spoken yet he ignores everybody.

This same brother of mine was keeping malice with my dad until the man died, now my brother goes about selling my father's land and collecting properties that he didnt work for, eating the money with this same girl. It has gotten bad that the girl has stylish dragged him into doing her introduction so she can have full access and control.

Please I need an honest and sincere advice, my mum is in the village with my brother, I and my 2 sisters who are married are in lagos.

Guys please you need to shine your eyes and pray very well before you carry any girl.

Congrat ur brother is still a boy grin
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Nobody: 1:13am On May 25, 2016
so nobody is around to beat up the girl while tour brother is not around. In Benin city where I come from this kind of thing is very common and we have common remedy. Beat up the girl and wait for the brother to bring police. This will going on for about 6times before the girl go carry her leg run
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by purpleicious(f): 1:16am On May 25, 2016
pray my dear.the girl may have cooked herself.am experiencing a similar issue,bt its my uncles,nt my brother.go On Your Knees!
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by kstix(m): 1:18am On May 25, 2016
PresVA:
@ subject, .....Sorry, your brother is the one destroying your family not the girl.. a third party can't 'destroy' your family if you don't allow him/her.... abi the girl use juju hold am? undecided

Your brother's attitude of selling your father's stuffs etcc further shows the kind of person he is... He really needs to work on himself. ..

when next you have a meeting with him, talk more about changing his attitude rather than focusing on the girl... let him know the problem is from him and not necessarily the girl... If he can get his attitude right, then he can probably take better decisions concerning the girl and your family at large. ..

Continue talking to him while still praying....

Then, If any of you can take your mum in, please do.. it's obvious her present environment is detrimental esp considering her health issues....
U read and spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by ruffcoin99(m): 1:21am On May 25, 2016
I know this movie, I think emeke ike later died grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by ochallo: 1:21am On May 25, 2016
francischime:
Some mamas get bad mouth o. Boys like me de vex if mamas de shout at a grown up man. She and your sisters should talk to him like you talk to your dad. He is the chairman now.

By their words you shall know them, fatherless children. Born pour for ground
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by ochallo: 1:24am On May 25, 2016
ehimeayeni:
so nobody is around to beat up the girl while tour brother is not around. In Benin city where I come from this kind of thing is very common and we have common remedy. Beat up the girl and wait for the brother to bring police. This will going on for about 6times before the girl go carry her leg run

Please do not drag the golden city into this, because you behave like salvages doesn't mean others do. What if the girl in question beats all of you. Benin people are not like warri or Sapele people who go about fighting .
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by chillbabe(f): 1:29am On May 25, 2016
And this is the problem with Nigerians why shouldn't she fight for her birth right? The brother does not have the right to squander the property and money. The mom should stay in her house why they employ someone to look after her. We have laws in this country u know.
byvan03:
Just remove your mum from harm's way, face your home and don't go dragging for inheritance.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by mira4u: 1:29am On May 25, 2016
undecided see them. Always quick to blame a man's reckless attitude on a woman. Women blaming their fellow women once a man misbehaves. Men blaming women for their own actions. Women don suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Mcbenjamin(m): 1:37am On May 25, 2016
They that knows their God shall do exploits. It's your call to go on your keens and make peace with God first and then tell God to scatter that Union and bring back peace to your family. Is either your brother let's the girl go in peace or in pieces. Prayers is the only way to solve this very issue.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by oando007: 1:46am On May 25, 2016
PresVA:
@ subject, .....Sorry, your brother is the one destroying your family not the girl.. a third party can't 'destroy' your family if you don't allow him/her.... abi the girl use juju hold am? undecided

Your brother's attitude of selling your father's stuffs etcc further shows the kind of person he is... He really needs to work on himself. ..

when next you have a meeting with him, talk more about changing his attitude rather than focusing on the girl... let him know the problem is from him and not necessarily the girl... If he can get his attitude right, then he can probably take better decisions concerning the girl and your family at large. ..

Then, If any of you can take your mum in, please do.. it's obvious her present environment is detrimental esp considering her health issues....

It thinks your brother might be under some strange spirit. Pray for his deliverance or better still between you and ur sister, u guys should take ur mum to Lagos to live with u.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by ClintonDal(m): 1:48am On May 25, 2016
He has what's is called "Pussy-Fever". She is keeping it 100 down there, dude is just being controlled. Women, very manipulative sort though I won't swallow everything the Op has said hook, line and sinker.

Otapiapia could do the trick though wink but what does a small boy like me know undecided undecided
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Truckpusher(m): 1:56am On May 25, 2016
Op, sorry I didn't notice this topic earlier.

This is a sensitive matter - The only way out is to put a bullet into your brothers head else he will run the entire house down with his stupidity, if he's running around with the love of his life I bet you won't care but selling family properties to lead a life he never worked for is a no go area for me - That girl isn't the problem but your bro , take him out and your problem is solved as long a you're not caught . cool

Some family members can be a pain in the ass . tongue
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by abbey621(m): 2:04am On May 25, 2016
Funny how people hear one side of a story and automatically become the judge & executioner. Everyone could be wrong, the OP might only be seeing things from her point of view hence the emotional tone in her write-up. Some mother-in-laws can never be satisfied and until we truly hear both sides of the story we would all be guessing. The only advice to give here is for the OP to work harder and get married, if she marries a successful man she wouldn't need to worry about the inheritance and at the same time she would be able to take care of her mom.....case closed!

3 Likes

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Nobody: 2:06am On May 25, 2016
Elxandre:
cheesy

Una no go kill pessin for this Nairaland grin
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by byvan03: 2:16am On May 25, 2016
chillbabe:
And this is the problem with Nigerians why shouldn't she fight for her birth right? The brother does not have the right to squander the propertsy and money. The mom should stay in her house why they employ someone to look after her. We have laws in this country u know.

I don't know how you see it, it's a problem choosing not fight over properties that you didn't keep or help acquire ? So the woman that left her house and was nearly murdered by her brothers because she came fighting for properties made sense to you right(it made front page here)? I don't know where you come from, where I come from it takes an usual kind of woman to come fighting for properties in her father's house. It's not everyone that has the time to fight for leftovers, you can't count that as a problem with Nigerians. Know that native laws don't favour women in terms of inheritance. Is better to spend time trying to acquire yours than spend it scrambling for a dead man's leftover. People are different, not everyone is interested in spending a fraction of their life in court because of properties. Some do have different priorities in life. It's always better to give your own suggestions and not criticise another 's because we all can't see through your lens.

2 Likes

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by pinkyliceous(f): 2:20am On May 25, 2016
This same brother of mine was keeping malice with my dad until the man died

Your brother was already bad before he met that girl. It is not the girl that's disintegrating your family but your brother himself.

All of you should sit him down and explain to him why he should stop stressing your mum.

Did your dad write a will? Whether he did or not go to the Estate Agency Department of the Ministry of Justice of the place where the lands are situated at and lodge a formal complaint against your brother, let them share your father's property to you.

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by toprealman: 2:26am On May 25, 2016
assana:
Sometime November or thereabout I heard that my elder brother is having a relationship with a girl infact living with the girl under my late father's roof, I confronted him he said that the girl is a good girl that she is godly, she full of godly attributes, describing how the is and everything I told him that is he sure because most girls of these days will go any lent just to secure a man, he defended the girl.

My widowed mum is also living in the same house that my brother went to bring in this girl, ever since the girl came into the family she has caused serious enmity between my mother and my brother, my brother calls my mum all sorts of evil names, he doesn't greet or talk to her anymore,the girl would tel a lie against my mum and my brother wont even ask questions he will just start reacting against the poor widow who he knows has Bp, causing the woman to be weeping every now and then while he goes around misbehaving with this girl, elders have spoken to him that the girl isnt the right person for him, families have spoken yet he ignores everybody.

This same brother of mine was keeping malice with my dad until the man died, now my brother goes about selling my father's land and collecting properties that he didnt work for, eating the money with this same girl. It has gotten bad that the girl has stylish dragged him into doing her introduction so she can have full access and control.

Please I need an honest and sincere advice, my mum is in the village with my brother, I and my 2 sisters who are married are in lagos.

Guys please you need to shine your eyes and pray very well before you carry any girl.

call a lawyer and have all your dads properties shared. Your bro needs to man up!
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by engreo(m): 2:37am On May 25, 2016
My sister, I will advice u nd ur mother to sit up. U and ur mother should do everything within ur power to make sure ur brother did not marry that girl. Ur brother is being manipulated and control with some spiritual power from d realm of darkness, he is in bandage nd his life is in danger. Am not telling u all this to scared u, but am talking from experience. It happens to one of my brother abt three years ago. He introduced a girl to us as his girl friend, my parent were against d relationship, and he promise them that he will stop seeing d girl, until he surprise us some month later, when he came home and insisting to marry that dsame girl. To cut d story short. after their wedding, the girl bacame terror in our family to d extent that my brother doen't want to see any of his family. It took miracle and mercy of God to deliver him. He was crying like a baby the day he was delivered, that he didn't know what his is doing again. He did not believe he had already married until will shown him his marriage pictures. So, my sister, it is only God through ur prays and the rest of ur family that can deliver ur brother. He does not knw wat his doing right now. He is under a spell. Pls continue praying and fasting for him. Dnt let him marry that girl. Obedient is better than sacrifice.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Philadelphia: 2:51am On May 25, 2016
PresVA:

1 like to this your comment

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Emeka71(m): 2:52am On May 25, 2016
assana:

He is the 1st son of your father in igbo land.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Philadelphia: 2:54am On May 25, 2016
assana:

If you see monkey hand for pot of soup wey you use ice fish cook, no just eat am o. Some people would be like "God don butter my bread", but I tell you no just try eat am.

With that said, "when a dog wants to die, it first becomes deaf its masters whistle".

NB:
If you don't understand the first parable, then you should be able to understand the second parable.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Ezeugo01: 3:02am On May 25, 2016
It was easy for you to shift the blames from your brother to an innocent or passive girl but remember you have a sister. How will you feel if she gets same treatment. Again, don't forget that you too will get married someday. Your family might see a monster in your wife too. For the sake of your mum,s health and godliness, let her take your sister in-law as her daughter in every sense of the word. She (your mum) will be happy again

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by demiladeesther(f): 3:11am On May 25, 2016
Please pray for him, what he needs now is God's divine intervention
assana:

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by opribo(m): 3:19am On May 25, 2016
You need to get serious prayers warriors to pray thats the only way she will run away. Thats how they do mermaid spirit any home they go to they cause disunity in order to have their way and capture their victim meanwhile they protect their own homes and family. You need serious prayers to send the demon away.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Legitbaba(m): 4:01am On May 25, 2016
assana:

D

U almost described wah ma bro is doing...just that he doesn't sell Land or any other property....this guy has graduated buh refused to come home because of this girl...he tells every lie to just stay put with her in school...he doesn't work... doesn't do any business...still dependent on us d family...he has tagged anyone who tries to talk to him abt the girl as his enemy....
The most weird part is...the girl no even fine... manners...no nothing nothing.....I was thinking maybe she has jazzed him... until this your story....
Some guys are outrightly stupid

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Timular: 4:23am On May 25, 2016
my advice for is to share your Father's properties among yourselves. the girl has not done anything bad is your brother that sold your family to her.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by EmekaBlue(m): 4:23am On May 25, 2016
he kept malice with his dad until dad died..callz his mum all sorts of abusive name and still living in his house of the parent he insults... enjoying sonz benefit;selling properties e.t.c..My Sister,ur bro deserves tht wife..make dem kill emselves in future..DatzAll
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by mostfavoured(m): 4:40am On May 25, 2016
my simple and effective advice is this. Be bold enough to drop the mobile numbers of both d girl and ur brother on this threead especially by editing ur original post, u will surely thank me later as i am sure we have lots of Nigerians who like to carry people matter for head well well. By d time dey use calls pf advice and abuses frustrateur brother abd em babe dem go reach out to u.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 4:49am On May 25, 2016
Village people and there matters...

Well I read of a man called Abraham who lived in his father's house till he was 75yrs old, with no child no achievements whatsoever. What a Shame!

If your elder brother does not live your father's house, likewise the village, he may never achieve any good thing in life. And he will eventually ruin all your late father's properties to zero.

If you want him to stop this nonsense, suggest and find a way to move him away from the village.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by elektra(f): 5:09am On May 25, 2016
biolaowo:
I swear if my 15 yrs old junior think like you I will beat stupidity out of her.

Beat her na! How is it my concern?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria / He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.