Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,495 members, 7,770,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:49 AM

Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family (50263 Views)

"How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals / Should I Send My Father This Message Our Family Is tearing apart / My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by ucjesuso: 9:45am On May 25, 2016
You people can use the kindred to stop him of selling the properties,
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by airlord2020: 9:54am On May 25, 2016
Your brother is the problem. It happens atimes. Don't bother confronting him. If there is a place you can take your mother to so that she will take her mind off all the disturbance, do so else you will become a full orphan. People like your brother rarely change
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by NaWetinDey(m): 10:26am On May 25, 2016
Your brother has the blame.

If the girl is using something on him, he deserves it.

Since he was at loggerheads with your dad before he died, he is obviously a bad seed.

Now that he's resorted to selling your father's property without due consultation, he is becoming dangerous and may get physical with any opposition soon.

If you can, take your mom from that place.

Prepare for the worst because he's bent on marrying the girl whose presence increases his intoxication.

You need loads of prayers and intercessions.

If the property is huge and you are sure he's selling them off, if you can connect with elders to get court injunction to stop him from selling off everything, please do.

Finally, understand that, without God's intervention, you are going to lose a brother.
So many families have this kind of thorn in the flesh and they react differently-depending on the outcome they expect.

Take heart but remove your mom from that danger if it's as serious as you said.

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by blackboy2star(m): 11:29am On May 25, 2016
MFM straight smiley smiley lol

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by 7lives: 12:04pm On May 25, 2016
Frank3n2:
My friend.. My advice is share all the properties equally, then forget about your brother because it's his life and his choice. Hopefully he won't regret his decision and dont forget to forgive him when he realizes his mistake.. Life is a phase, we are all visitors in this world. Take care of your mum, treat her and comfort her. As for the girl in question: forget her. Above all, pray for God's intervention. Thank you.

Share which property? is it not in their customs and tradition that the father's property automatically pass onto the first born son?
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Frank3n2(m): 12:31pm On May 25, 2016
7lives:

Share which property? is it not in their customs and tradition that the father's property automatically pass onto the first born son?
My friend, so do you mean the other sons won't get anything from their father? If it was so in the old, I think we indeed need to change some of our customs and adopt new ones. Cheers
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by omonla555: 1:24pm On May 25, 2016
Please you need serious prayer
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by anthoniosp(m): 2:11pm On May 25, 2016
MarieSucre:

Hahahaha. Nna na wa o.
hmm..dis ur dp na wa ooh
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by leecharming(m): 3:03pm On May 25, 2016
Dajugba:
Read your comments, and what I will say, he needs prayers. And secondly, he need elderly counseling. cos currently he is heading towards a direction he can't turn the wasted years if he get to realize it. so call any of the elder in the family who he can listen to see why he will regret is behavior and attitude in de future.
On point.. The guy in question needs the help of a professional social worker to help in rehabilitate himself. Obviously the Action system is hell bent on destroying him!!
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by assana: 5:36pm On May 25, 2016
Dajugba:
Read your comments, and what I will say, he needs prayers. And secondly, he need elderly counseling. cos currently he is heading towards a direction he can't turn the wasted years if he get to realize it. so call any of the elder in the family who he can listen to see why he will regret is behavior and attitude in de future.
yes u r very correct, elders have spoken to him yet he turned deaf ears.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by assana: 11:50pm On May 25, 2016
slysteel:
I am yet to see the crime committed by the girl so far,all i hear is what your brother did or didn't do,what i am seeing here are possessive women who are not ready to free their brother and son so he can settle down with his choice,yes its his choice.
the girl is very rude with various informations given to me from different people, she insults my mum and pretends to be good when my brother is around making my mum looks wicked.bros I dnt want to discuss her dirty character now biko
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by assana: 11:57pm On May 25, 2016
Samjr:
Thank God you are married. All you need do is talk to you other sister who is married, so you two can remove your mom from that house. if you really want her to leave long forget properties that your late father worked for, let it all go and I promise you your brother will come around, it will take a long while but he will surely come around.
properties? hummmm my sisters and I dont even interfere with anything property cos we believe its all vanity.me mysef I no even send one bit weda he sells the whole earth that's his business.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Samjr(m): 12:19am On May 26, 2016
assana:
properties? hummmm my sisters and I dont even interfere with anything property cos we believe its all vanity.me mysef I no even send one bit weda he sells the whole earth that's his business.
Then stop complaining and remove your mom from there and take good care of her, pray for your brother and he will come around to reality....
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by haryomikun(m): 2:13am On May 26, 2016
Afrok:
Anybody that says juju no dey, never chop vegetable soup be that... Robert Mugabe cheesy
Juju?? Lol. Brainwashed nigga
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Nobody: 4:45am On May 26, 2016
ochallo:

Please do not drag the golden city into this, because you behave like salvages doesn't mean others do. What if the girl in question beats all of you. Benin people are not like warri or Sapele people who go about fighting .

i beg in my comment I was not referring to any body here on NL. I only said what I have experienced. i don't know why you choose to insult me. Anyway, I will keep silent as an answer to you.#JustLikeTheSayingGoes.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Dajugba: 8:42am On May 26, 2016
assana:
yes u r very correct, elders have spoken to him yet he turned deaf ears.

Then you just have to let him be. If only de family can see that he leaves de family home to stop discomforting your mum. That is the only issue I observed there. Some persons do not take counsel, because telling an ignorant man what to do will always become an insult to his personality.

The best way is to see him learn from is shame. such persons do not deserved concern.

Check my signature to have more daily impact. it what de click.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Nobody: 10:58am On May 26, 2016
assana,
I truly sympathize with the situation in your family especially as it affects your mum. You need prayers and elderly counsel no doubt. I like to draw your attention to a very important salient factor that may have fertilized and nurtured your brothers behavior:..... THE FINGER POINTING.
It is most likely that your brother have been shielded from proper corrections in the past if others were blamed for his misbehaviors as you did in this thread.
You blamed the girl for your brothers behavior! Very very wrong! When you point one accusing finger at a person or thing, note that 3 fingers ALWAYS points back at you. The 3 fingers are asking you to also examine your role in the issue on ground. When we learn this simple but hard truth, the blame game will be minimized and good lessons will be learned faster.
Many families are guilty of blaming "Bad friends" for the ills of their wards. It is more rewarding to train your wards on making responsible choices in life.
I'd like to encourage parents and guardian to invest more time (not necessarily money) in raising their wards. Children need good Mentoring, proper bonding with their Protector (Parents or Guardians) it inspire a sense of Duty, Responsibility and builds confidence in them.

2 Likes

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Okeikpu(m): 8:15pm On May 28, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

There is nothing you can do....her Toto maketh sense but if you are an Igbo man ... the only thing you can do is call umunna then share the property and umunna will warn him and the akwuna who is your future sister in-law

Never underestimate the power of okeikpu
grin grin haha
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by ochallo: 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
ehimeayeni:

i beg in my comment I was not referring to any body here on NL. I only said what I have experienced. i don't know why you choose to insult me. Anyway, I will keep silent as an answer to you.#JustLikeTheSayingGoes.

Apologies, insult was never the intent.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Quintee(f): 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
abbey621:
Funny how people hear one side of a story and automatically become the judge & executioner. Everyone could be wrong, the OP might only be seeing things from her point of view hence the emotional tone in her write-up. Some mother-in-laws can never be satisfied and until we truly hear both sides of the story we would all be guessing. The only advice to give here is for the OP to work harder and get married, if she marries a successful man she wouldn't need to worry about the inheritance and at the same time she would be able to take care of her mom.....case closed!
Marrying a successful man isn't even enough. She should be successful too because her well being is more guaranteed if she acquires her own properties.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria / He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.