Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

The Leverage Devotional By Pastor Segun Obadje - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Leverage Devotional By Pastor Segun Obadje (486 Views)

Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Leverage Devotional By Pastor Segun Obadje by DrBookie(f): 9:52am On May 24, 2016
Tuesday, May 24

Vessels Of God’s Grace (I)

1 Peter 4:10; 1 Peter 5:10

1 Peter 4:10 "As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God." 1 Peter 5:10 tells us that God is the God of all grace. But how does He make His grace available for use and edification? Our opening Scripture for today shows us how. He makes His grace available through us. The Scripture calls us (believers in Jesus Christ) stewards of the manifold grace of God; meaning we are God’s vessels of impact and influence to the world. Whatever God is going to give to the world, He gives through the Church – the body of Christ. God is not going to jump the process; whatever He wants to do to get the world to Him, by way of reconciliation, He does through the Church; even the preaching of the Word of His grace is done by us to unleash His grace to the world. He has given unto us the ministry and the Word of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:18-19). This truth is well spelt out in 2 Corinthians 5:18-19; it says "and all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; to wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation."" Again, John 3:16 says "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."" Having received His love, we are now channels for the transmission of the same love to others. By the grace of God, we have become ministers of the manifold grace of God to bless the ends of the world with, as the seed of Abraham. 

Other Scriptures for Meditation: Acts 19:11; 2 Corinthians 3:5-6 

My Solid Front (Confession) 
I declare in the Name of Jesus, that I am a vessel of impact and influence for God on the earth; through me, the love of God flows and blesses others. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Wants Nigeria To Ban Child Brides, Under-18 Marriage / Divine Or Luck Watch As God Saves People / The Creation Code: A Theory About The True Code In The Bible{ebook Download}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.