Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl (5559 Views)

NAUGHTY NL GIRL: My Nairaland Girlfriend [PICTURE] / From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed / .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by slimthugchimee(m): 10:50am On May 24, 2016
i said it once and some idiot nairaland girls started insulting me

https://www.nairaland.com/3122789/nairaland-guys-stop-asslicking-nairaland

Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by Nobody: 10:52am On May 24, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Help me pass dis message to ur fellow womaniser cutehe.ctor/donbene.dict. Maybe he too can change.
I understand, you trolls think tagging me will help y'all get noticed. It's allowed boy. grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by Nobody: 10:52am On May 24, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Smart girl. I know say u go don take advantage of all dis desperate guys running after u. I dont blame u sha, some guys cant learn.
Lol. grin

What Advantage o? lipsrsealed
Are they sending hot nudes to me or something
'Coz that's the only advantage that's worth mentioning...the rest? Very inconsequential. sad

Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by Smellymouth: 10:53am On May 24, 2016
I just sent PM to sinaj, OP, aka Barrister the lawyer come and sue me grin

Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by Nobody: 10:54am On May 24, 2016
Festivalofholi:
******Nl ladies dont value nl guys and they dont take us serious.

*****They think we are jobless, mysogynists, lazy, broke, woman wrappers ( thanks to pple like cutehector, stfuareugod etc), some think we are perverts (all thanks to guys like wristbangle and tosyne2much), while others think we are insensitive and insultive.

*****With dis kindda mentality, i wonder why a sane guy will wake up one day and decide to send pm to dis women, except the guy is foolish, desperate, broke, and with a low self-esteem. Wot happened to d ladies around u dat u can see and touch? Ur sending pm to a faceless lady who's getting banged by another guy offline and u think ur wise.

****And its not as though dis girls are worth it. Most nl ladies are broke and jobless, dey do nothing frm morning till night save browse nl, create silly threads, post meaningless comments, and look for attention. And some childish attention seekers like hateu2 will still come here and insult u guys for sending dem pms.

*****Guys stop being foolish, and stop sending dis girls pms. Its of no use.
OP, i will be shipping you a girl tonight. She's a handful though, so don't say that I didn't warn you.
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by Lovelynature(m): 10:56am On May 24, 2016
Monalisa185:
nawa o, op no dey pour sand sand for person garri abeg..wetin sf?tonguetongue
what do you mean So you ma dey enjoy the pmswink
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by firstking01(m): 10:57am On May 24, 2016
I beg to differ, we have "some" cool girls here.
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by Nobody: 10:58am On May 24, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol. grin

'Coz that's the only advantage that's worth mentioning...the rest? Very inconsequential. sad

Why will a guy, a student send 18 thousand naira to a girl and he is busy drinking garri? Is dat not madness?? Some guys need to learn, dats y i created dis thread. No lady strucked me. But if u wanna believe dat, ur free.
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:58am On May 24, 2016
Op is really angry. But why
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by Nobody: 11:01am On May 24, 2016
Sempumping:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chai the Op is really pained o

See rant

I'm about to send you a PM, because u are pretty !

I hope i won't get into trouble !
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by Lovelynature(m): 11:02am On May 24, 2016
juhan:
Eyah op we feel your pain. No cry again tongue
wickedcheesycheesycheesy

is that all you can tell the op
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by Nobody: 11:04am On May 24, 2016
truthsayer007:

I'm about to send you a PM, because u are pretty !
I hope i won't get into trouble !

You might o tongue
Thanks though. .you are handsome too
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by Nobody: 11:05am On May 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
I just sent PM to sinaj, OP, aka Barrister the lawyer come and sue me grin

Smellybaba, u know say girls r fond of u, make u no fall maga o. Shine ya eyes wella.
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by Emodeee: 11:05am On May 24, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol. grin

you no fit send your own nude but you want nudes. Come and collect it na.
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by Lovelynature(m): 11:07am On May 24, 2016
Suigeneris93:
I just wan mark attendance undecided
come register your name asap, before the attendance forms finishwink
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by Lsofdk(m): 11:08am On May 24, 2016
Suigeneris93:

grin grin grin grin super strikers ni tongue
it's high time you ladies start sending us pm tongue

Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by Smellymouth: 11:09am On May 24, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Smellybaba, u know say girls r fond of u, make u no fall maga o. Shine ya eyes wella.

Festiv,i greet u boss..My eyes shine pass police man torch sef grin

Trust ur day is going well
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by Nobody: 11:12am On May 24, 2016
Lsofdk:

it's high time you ladies start sending us pm tongue

but of course we do, was it not a certain pvssy sandra that said stfuareuGod didn't want to reply her pm the other day grin grin
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by alobright17(m): 11:13am On May 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Amen!!
....I just prayed a silent prayer it be you!
Don't worry its gon happen quickly.
Get off the internet an prepare fer married life.

Direct such wicked prayer to anyone else not me.
Meanwhile what is this Internet,prepare,FER,married and life?
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by Nobody: 11:13am On May 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

Festiv,i greet u boss..My eyes shine pass police man torch sef grin
Trust ur day is going well
Yeah man, goin great.
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by Nobody: 11:14am On May 24, 2016
Lovelynature:
come register your name asap, before the attendance forms finishwink

present sir! grin
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by Lsofdk(m): 11:14am On May 24, 2016
Suigeneris93:

but of course we do, was it not a certain pvssy sandra that said stfuareuGod didn't want to reply her pm the other day grin grin
2% do
so how come i haven't seen your ownsad
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by Nobody: 11:15am On May 24, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Why will a guy, a student send 18 thousand naira to a girl and he is busy drinking garri? Is dat not madness?? Some guys need to learn, dats y i created dis thread. No lady strucked me. But if u wanna believe dat, ur free.
Are you the guy?

If you ain't... then, What exactly is your business?
Who knows?grin

it might be true love...grin

Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by Nobody: 11:15am On May 24, 2016
Sempumping:

You might o tongue

Thanks though. .you are handsome too

Lmao ! Your Sarcasm is top notch !

I don't even have a pic on my profile
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by Fynestboi: 11:17am On May 24, 2016
Who PM sending don epp? undecided
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by Nobody: 11:18am On May 24, 2016
Emodeee:

you no fit send your own nude but you want nudes. Come and collect it na.
LoL grin

Tah!
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by Lsofdk(m): 11:18am On May 24, 2016
Estharfabian:
...grin

your siggy grin…onwebeghi ihe ifugrin
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by Nobody: 11:20am On May 24, 2016
Lsofdk:

2% do
so how come i haven't seen your ownsad

you will dear...

When fuel becomes 45 naira tongue
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by Nobody: 11:21am On May 24, 2016
Estharfabian:
Are you the guy?

If you ain't... then, What exactly is your business?
Who knows?grin

it might be true love...grin

True foolishness u mean? He came to me for help, so its my business. Threads like dis will help a lot of guys wise up, so women will stop taking advantage of 'em financial-wise.
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by LordDecency(m): 11:22am On May 24, 2016
..... Op Tell Dem

Buh Now They Are Been Carried Away.... grin
Re: Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl by Lovelynature(m): 11:23am On May 24, 2016
Suigeneris93:

present sir! grin
Good! Now take the front seat. Make your self comfortable, as tea will soon be servedwink

10 Hilarious Quotes By Pete Edochie That’ll Leave You On The Floor / 6 Dangerous S*x Positions Nigerian Women Hate. 6th one is very dangerous / Is There Any App I Can Use To Listen To My Girlfriend Calls