Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Osinbajo Arrives Zambia For A Meeting Of The AFDB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Arrives Zambia For A Meeting Of The AFDB (13123 Views)

VP Osinbajo Arrives Osogbo Amid Tight Security Presence (see Photos) / Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt / Solomon Dalung Arrives Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Arrives Zambia For A Meeting Of The AFDB by auntysimbiat(f): 10:23am On May 24, 2016

Photos: VP Yemi Osinbajo arrives Zambia for the Annual General Meeting of the African Development Bank

[img]http://1.bp..com/-3VsGfF0Qkyw/V0QbAD57_YI/AAAAAAAJRhw/oVLa5wcZu0w0XQcrU3ob7Fl8Rs84H2DIACLcB/s1600/0.jpg[/img]
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo arrived Lusaka Zambia yesterday night to represent Nigeria at the 51st Annual General Meeting of the African Development Bank, holding this week. He is pictured with AfDB President and former Nigerian Minister of Agriculture, Dr Adewunmi Adesina.

Among other activities, Prof. Osinbajo would be participating in the AGM'S High Level Panel/African Leaders Roundtable on Energy and Climate Change, which will also feature other African leaders. He would also speak on the High Level Panel on Jobs for African Youth-Turning the Demographic Dividend into Economic Dividend. He returns to Abuja on Wednesday, May 25.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-x2M_wgjAITY/V0QbBMWlwVI/AAAAAAAJRh0/mJVY8MZ7djQc3JD8PMZ4R-o24U0rWb8CgCLcB/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-iBDkUID6LMg/V0QbCGG-9wI/AAAAAAAJRh4/R-QO0YvdmnA9cwUKPSks1lCo_h2jtn1MwCLcB/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

SOURCE:. http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/05/photos-vp-yemi-osinbajo-arrives-zambia.html
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Zambia For A Meeting Of The AFDB by auntysimbiat(f): 10:24am On May 24, 2016
Nice one
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Zambia For A Meeting Of The AFDB by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:24am On May 24, 2016
Please sauce the rice before inviting uncle lala

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Zambia For A Meeting Of The AFDB by chikel2000(m): 10:25am On May 24, 2016
Oh so finally PMB don allow Osinbanjo to travel?, smh

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Zambia For A Meeting Of The AFDB by abdul4new(m): 10:28am On May 24, 2016
Nice one our future presido......

17 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Zambia For A Meeting Of The AFDB by BayLord01(m): 10:50am On May 24, 2016
Represent baba well...
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Zambia For A Meeting Of The AFDB by EKITI001: 10:50am On May 24, 2016
Osinbajo is not getting more active... keep it up prof {[size=1pt]. lalasticlala Seun [/size] }

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Zambia For A Meeting Of The AFDB by Flexherbal(m): 10:53am On May 24, 2016
He should represent us well.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Zambia For A Meeting Of The AFDB by mrvitalis(m): 10:53am On May 24, 2016
Now I get osibanjo for local visit Buhari for more important visit, that's how it supposed to be na

Said baba
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Zambia For A Meeting Of The AFDB by Nobody: 11:28am On May 24, 2016
and so undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Zambia For A Meeting Of The AFDB by Nobody: 11:39am On May 24, 2016
A core Christian but politics has turned him to an anti Christ of the masses

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Zambia For A Meeting Of The AFDB by dridowu: 11:42am On May 24, 2016
From "mere commissioner" to Vice President. God please turn around my story from negative to positive, na beg i dy beg, i no dy do yanga. Baba loke shanu omo re oooooooo and Baba God don't ignore my prayer like Buhari has been ignoring future iPod president (Fayose)

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Zambia For A Meeting Of The AFDB by DullardBuhari(m): 11:55am On May 24, 2016
mare commissioner...

Let him disgrace us the more

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Zambia For A Meeting Of The AFDB by DullardBuhari(m): 11:56am On May 24, 2016
BayLord01:
Represent baba well...
dridowu:
From "mere commissioner" to Vice President. God please turn around my story from negative to positive, na beg i dy beg, i no dy do yanga. Baba loke shanu omo re oooooooo and Baba God don't ignore my prayer like Buhari has been ignoring future iPod president (Fayose)

He will fall hand like his master
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Zambia For A Meeting Of The AFDB by Vicadonis(m): 11:57am On May 24, 2016
Adesina will welcome him well
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Zambia For A Meeting Of The AFDB by Ezedon(m): 11:58am On May 24, 2016
APC Government of lies and travellings

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Zambia For A Meeting Of The AFDB by Arewa12: 11:58am On May 24, 2016
nyc
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Zambia For A Meeting Of The AFDB by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 24, 2016
S
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Zambia For A Meeting Of The AFDB by TheBlackGeneral(m): 12:02pm On May 24, 2016
Unemployment rate at an all time high...
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Zambia For A Meeting Of The AFDB by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 24, 2016
princeofpeace22:
A core Christian but politics has turned him to an anti Christ of the masses
....... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Zambia For A Meeting Of The AFDB by saintmark88(m): 12:05pm On May 24, 2016
They called him mere commissioner buh today we can c how active he is, abeg who know sambo face? ?, samba fit pass me, I no go know am, e fit be my neighbour, I no go know say Na I'm b sambo, thts how inconsequential he was

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Zambia For A Meeting Of The AFDB by winj: 12:09pm On May 24, 2016
looks like a danfo driver not a VP of any country.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Zambia For A Meeting Of The AFDB by SirHenry105(m): 12:10pm On May 24, 2016
The way this Buhari cabinet members carry like foreign trips eh e dey fear me oh... I never see picture way him laugh with Ambode the way him dey laugh with that man for there oh and l dey dey think say nah home sweet home..
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Zambia For A Meeting Of The AFDB by hazyfm: 12:12pm On May 24, 2016
Can someone please tell Dr Adewunmi Adesina to donate that shoe as charity and buy himself a new pair.

That shoe has fully depreciated.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Zambia For A Meeting Of The AFDB by robosky02(m): 12:23pm On May 24, 2016
so the ordinary commissioner[s][/s]

too don dey travel ? grin
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Zambia For A Meeting Of The AFDB by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 24, 2016
VP OSINBANJO BE LIKE PRAISE GOD, BABA FINALLY LET ME CHOP DTA

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Zambia For A Meeting Of The AFDB by ijebu2020: 12:57pm On May 24, 2016
EKITI001:
Osinbajo is not getting more active... keep it up prof {[size=1pt]. lalasticlala Seun [/size] }

You what did you write here not getting more active ..and u still said he should keep it up are you alright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Zambia For A Meeting Of The AFDB by onlineadejoh(m): 1:00pm On May 24, 2016
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo arrived Lusaka Zambia yesterday night

I thought he was supposed to leave Lagos today after the 2day working visit which he represented Oga @ the top. I read yesterday that he was supposed to meet Lagos workers at Marina and Alausa today. Na wao, all these politRicians can lie sha grin
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Zambia For A Meeting Of The AFDB by lloyds(m): 1:15pm On May 24, 2016
The best and most hard-working vice president in Nigeria's history.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Zambia For A Meeting Of The AFDB by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:05pm On May 24, 2016
chikel2000:
Oh so finally PMB don allow Osinbanjo to travel?, smh

Thats change. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Electricity Tariffs from 2012-2015 / Cabals Appointing Incompetent People In Buhari’s Government – Senator Misau / Bayo Onanuga: Nigeria’s Wealth Overestimated, Country Very Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.