Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Difference Between UK Adsense Account And US Adsense Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Difference Between UK Adsense Account And US Adsense Account (1099 Views)

Who Enlighten Me The Difference Between (com.ng) And (ng) / Verify Your US Adsense Here / How To Open A Free Payoneer Account And Receive Your Card In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between UK Adsense Account And US Adsense Account by habuchelsea(m): 10:41am On May 24, 2016
Please any guru on the line t give us the difference between UK adsense account and US and the advantage of one over the other and vice versa and recommendation of which one to go for...

differences mostly in terms of verification, payment and violation policies

1 Like

Re: Difference Between UK Adsense Account And US Adsense Account by mr2kay(m): 12:53pm On May 24, 2016
habuchelsea:
Please any guru on the line t give us the difference between UK adsense account and US and the advantage of one over the other and vice versa and recommendation of which one to go for...

differences mostly in terms of verification, payment and violation policies
go for the us bro.In terms of policies all Adsense policy is the same regardless of the country I only believe they are lenient towards Europe unlike Africa.irrespective of all that one shouldn't click bomb he's site and expect Adsense to pay up.

For your non hosted accounts contact me on 08184564281

(1) (Reply)

Fresh UK Adsense Account Available For Sale. / 5 Best Top Paying Cpc/ppc & Cpm Ad Networks For Bloggers And Webmasters / Check Out This Beautiful Entertainment Blogger Template

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.