Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Why You Shouldn't Keep Silent Anymore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why You Shouldn't Keep Silent Anymore (472 Views)

Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London / Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Keep Silent Anymore by Hitback2back: 11:36am On May 24, 2016
I want to state it here clearly that I respect all religions, belief and practice but am worried. Ask me why. When boko haram started in the North the people that were suppose to quench that fire saw it as Christians problem until mosques became their target. Had Islamic world leaders and Nigeria in rose to the situation the premier movie on chibok won't come to play.
Fulani herdmen are at it now and the Fulani men won't rise up and defend their name and integrity soon it will turn to them and they will ran here and their for solutions.
Forceful conversion and abduction is another area that is given Islam bad nameband the elders don't want to rise up to the situation. Remember what goes around comes around
Re: Why You Shouldn't Keep Silent Anymore by orisa37: 12:01pm On May 24, 2016
It's all a Political game. Our Politicians don't know the meanings of Democracy, Patriotism, Nationalism, Progress, Development and forward march.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Keep Silent Anymore by Hitback2back: 4:36pm On May 24, 2016
We shouldn't play politics with human lives because these things will hunt is someday

(1) (Reply)

Kashamu's Dollar Cannot Buy PDP Leadership / Checkout This Very Cute Throwback Photo Of President Buhari / Okorocha Dissociates Himself From APC Campaign Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.