Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,017 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:32 AM

Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos (51900 Views)

Burial Of Father And Daughter Electrocuted In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral / Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 24, 2016
victorazy:

Both of them lost their lives.

What am saying is that, since is obvious they all sharing the same lane, carefulness must be abdupted, reduce your speeds, be at alert. I will not risk my life because someone is careless. I will rather slow down, wheel half off the road just to make space for him to pass not veering off. What causes car veerng off the road is when u tried to wheel off on top speed(centrivugal force) or so will now visit.i

I doubt the truck driver died - but who knows he might have gotten ejected from not wearing seatbelt but definitely not from trauma from the impact.

I won't wheel over or slow down.

When the police come to measure eh road they can see who is on the right lane as opposed to seeing my tracks all over the place and concluding that I caused the crash by leaving my lane.

The Bus driver has the obligation to his paying clients to be careful and drive like a gentleman.

Also, the occupants, especially the front seat passengers, what were they doing as they were being driven with reckless abandon?
Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 24, 2016
victorazy:

Oga since she posted it online she owes me an explanation.
What was her aim for posting that online?

You'll have to ask her that.

I'm morally intact enough to see a woman that is hurt and dealing with her loss in her own way.
Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by Juzzybabe(f): 1:13pm On May 24, 2016
cry cry cry
Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by Tycike: 1:14pm On May 24, 2016
Peace mass should be sued and pay compensation to the families of the dead.
Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by AlanSugar(m): 1:14pm On May 24, 2016
decatalyst:
So sad cry

A responsible family man just gone like that?

The probable cause of the accident could be overspreading, expired tires or human neglect.

May we not journey with someone that is doomed to die the day we travel or walk the road.

Gawd, which one is "expired tyres" again? Another case of ' I comment before I read'! Speed kills!
Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by amdoyin82(m): 1:15pm On May 24, 2016
So pathetic.. Rip to the dead.
Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by Orikinla(m): 1:15pm On May 24, 2016
Passengers are to blame if they fail to caution and stop their driver from over speeding.

When a driver is becoming careless and reckless on the road, I quickly tell him that I am pressed to urinate and he must stop for me. He will stop and I will use the time to call emergency telephone numbers of the Federal Road Safety Commission and report him and also call his employers and report him. This action will stop him from reckless driving and prevent mishaps.

3 Likes

Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by piagetskinner(m): 1:19pm On May 24, 2016
Sad.. ..so sad

PMT should be sued
Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by decatalyst(m): 1:20pm On May 24, 2016
AlanSugar:

Gawd, which one is "expired tyres" again? Another case of ' I comment before I read'! Speed kills!

That's why "probable" appeared in the sentence.
Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by decatalyst(m): 1:22pm On May 24, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Dude, did you even read the article at all?

Eyewitnesses said that the bus driver was overtaking, no need to go on a witch hunt for excuses.

Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by DIG1: 1:24pm On May 24, 2016
preciusly:

Looks like you went and edited my post on Facebook when I first saw the accident scene. Because your analysis was exactly mine. It is obviously the pmt driver's fault judging by the picture. what a loss, his over speeding and carelessness has cause families. May their soul rest in perfect peace. Amen.

Did not see any post on Facebook, the accident scene crossed my mind yesterday as I was driving and what I posted was what I was analysing in my mind. The scene of the accident is too obvious for anyone to analyze what must have happened.

1 Like

Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by zikter(m): 1:25pm On May 24, 2016
Peace Mass Transit again. I thought FRSC gave their drivers special training at a point.
Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 24, 2016
decatalyst:

Why probable when you have eyewitness accounts that stated the exact cause of the accident?

Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by victorazy(m): 1:29pm On May 24, 2016
quote author=EgunMogaji post=45923595]

I doubt the truck driver died - but who knows he might have gotten ejected from not wearing seatbelt but definitely not from trauma from the impact.

I won't wheel over or slow down.

When the police come to measure eh road they can see who is on the right lane as opposed to seeing my tracks all over the place and concluding that I caused the crash by leaving my lane.

The Bus driver has the obligation to his paying clients to be careful and drive like a gentleman.

Also, the occupants, especially the front seat passengers, what were they doing as they were being driven with reckless abandon?[/quote]

You will not give way?

Bros! God forbid o!
Maybe you will you planned to attend the Road Safety or Police measurement from mug grin (not ur portion o)

o

1 Like

Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 24, 2016
AlanSugar:

Not even sure if it's reading or comprehension skills that are lacking.
Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 24, 2016
victorazy:

You will not give way?

Bros! God forbid o!
Maybe you will be attend the Road Safety or Police measurement from mug grin (not ur portion o)

I will not give way, not my responsibility.

Next time you're in public transport, caution your driver that there are people like me on the road and to drive like a gentleman.

By the way, I'm immune to all your sky fairy god portion stuff.
Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by victorazy(m): 1:34pm On May 24, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I will not give way, not my responsibility.

Next time you're in public transport, caution your driver that there are people like me on the road and to drive like a gentleman.

By the way, I'm immune to all your sky fairy god portion stuff.

I only know the ppl that behaves like that (northerners) you from north?
Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by ebony2011(m): 1:36pm On May 24, 2016
Peace turning to pieces.
Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 24, 2016
victorazy:

I only know the ppl that behaves like that (northerners) you from north?

EgunMogaji is from the north?

Come on guy, na so you fall my hand grin
Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by Jlow2: 1:39pm On May 24, 2016
the management of peace mass just go to der village n recruit every available tout as a driver, dis pple overload der buses with bags of garri, ogbono, n palm oil esp dos comin frm d east, not minding comfort of passengers,der parks re not organised at all, u spend extra one hour after d bus has got enough passengers, its either sumone is complainin of load or d driver is waitin for d management to clear n sign d manifest,and after d time wastin, d driver will want to fly on d road, r.i.p to d dead.

1 Like

Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 24, 2016
StepTwo:
so instead of mourning she she still had d courage to bring it to d internet.

hmm!

death is now jst any normal thing as someone said before.

RIP to dem.
Who's This One?
Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by decatalyst(m): 1:40pm On May 24, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Why probable when you have eyewitness accounts that stated the exact cause of the accident?

Gosh! Do you believe details the print media provide in this country?

Anyway, RIP to te dead.
Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by victorazy(m): 1:42pm On May 24, 2016
EgunMogaji:

EgunMogaji is from the north?

Come on guy, na so you fall my hand grin

I can bear LordLugard is just a handle.

I think say you dey drink fura de nunu too (cow milk) grin
That thing has the way of reconfiguring human brains to that of cow therefore inducing insanity to the society.
Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by Sijo01(f): 1:45pm On May 24, 2016
Ladycloud:
so true.. . My mum tells me never to travel with them

My dear, yeild to her advise o. I got to know of the high rate of severe accidents recorded by them during my services days in Lokoja.

1 Like

Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 24, 2016
victorazy:

I can bear LordLugard is just a handle.

I think say you dey drink nunu too (cow milk) grin

Good for you, but my handle reflects my culture.

I'm in fact drinking cow milk, homogenized though, in my corn flakes. We're encouraged to drink milk where I live, "milk, it does a body good".
Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 24, 2016
decatalyst:

Gosh! Do you believe details the print media provide in this country?

Anyway, RIP to te dead.

Yes I do and especially when accompanied by detailed pictures that shows the accident scene.

One can clearly see the bus on the wrong side of the road and the driver wearing the trucks bumper on his chest.

Absolutely no ambiguity.

Yes, rip to the passengers, I shed no tear for the murderous bus driver.
Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by Nickky28(m): 1:51pm On May 24, 2016
It pains me so much. Dis very girl used to be my course mate back den in the University. Was so happy wen she got married and i neva knew dis would happen so shortly. wat a wicked world.May God give you the strength to bear the loss my dear friend Dorin. RIP sad
Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by victorazy(m): 1:52pm On May 24, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Good for you, but my handle reflects my culture.

I'm in fact drinking cow milk, homogenized though, in my corn flakes.

If is not evaporated, am afraid you may be posed with a threat alread cuz I can see the reason I should ram into a vehicle because am on my rite.
Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by kennyrich(m): 1:55pm On May 24, 2016
May their soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by decatalyst(m): 1:58pm On May 24, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Yes I do and especially when accompanied by detailed pictures that shows the accident scene.

One can clearly see the bus on the wrong side of the road and the driver wearing the trucks bumper on his chest.

Absolutely no ambiguity.

Yes, rip to the passengers, I shed no tear for the murderous bus driver.

Insane drivers on our deplorable roads.

1 Like

Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by Kaira333: 2:06pm On May 24, 2016
Rip to d dead it so painful. Honstly, people should avoid peace motors, not as if am spoiling their business but their drivers can be something else. They don't recognise dat they are carrying human beings while driving. I think God is good is better. So sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos / Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.